Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy

Last edited:
They're not actually turning them away. Only communists do that kind of stuff.

From the report...

''An employee told the Los Angeles Times that the restaurant is not actually checking patrons' vaccine status.''

Of course they aren't because that would be impossible but people would refuse to eat there over the message.

And what? I made my statement. I wouldn't turn away business but they can do as they wish I suppose.

Exactly. Agreed.

Clearly, they're going to do as they wish regardless of anyone's approval...

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions."

What I would really like to see is an actual government response to this.

Reason being is that it's the quickest route to putting it out there front and center what the government's intentions truly are in all of this.

Everyone needs to see it.

It's actually brilliant what the owner is doing here.

Of course, I'm an INTJ, so others may observe the tactic differently than me.

As long as these morons do not allow unvaccinated children in there, let them gather together and infect each other as long as they don't expect anyone else to care for them.

This will be interesting. I wonder how long it will take before the restaurant suppliers, and or financial institutions or any other outlets used, to retaliate and cancel contracts or services.

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy

This is great. It will protect the servers and other guests.

This will be interesting. I wonder how long it will take before the restaurant suppliers, and or financial institutions or any other outlets used, to retaliate and cancel contracts or services.

I think we already know the answer to that.

And that's why it's so brilliant.

I think most arguments against the government's war on free-markets and small business, heck, their war on the rights to a pursuit of happiness as a whole, have been far too compartmentalized. To the point that they become moot.

Really need to get all of the relevant terms of controversy in one basket and then go through the legal system. And take it all the way to the top. Beat em at their own game.

Need to force the gestapo to show its hand in front of all of its friends. It's a clever way of going about it, really.

Once they do...and they likely will...people simply cannot unsee it. And by their fruits they shall forever be known.

Last edited:
I think we already know the answer to that.

And that's why it's so brilliant.

I think most arguments against the government's war on free-markets and small business, heck, their war on the rights to a pursuit of happiness as a whole, have been far too compartmentalized. To the point that they become moot.

Really need to get all of the relevant terms of controversy in one basket and then go through the legal system. And take it all the way to the top. Beat em at their own game.

Need to force the gestapo to show its hand in front of all of its friends. It's a clever way of going about it, really.

Once they do...and they likely will...people simply cannot unsee it. And by their fruits they shall forever be known.

You'll lose but have at it.

We likely define winning and losing much, much differently.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

The restaurant has the perfect right to protect their guests and their servers during an epidemic. Why don't you go to another restaurant if you want to be exposed?

Forum List

Back