Simone Bails

She has more mental toughness in her pinkie than youre soft ass. You would fold like a cheap suit if you ever had to deal with what she routinely deals with and wins medals.
How could anyone fold more than she did?

Here you are claiming it’s okay to fold and give up, then you insult someone by claiming they would fold.

Laugh all you want as I look at my medal and trophy display while you have your racist tantrum. Just because you are a weak willed coward who never did a damn thing except be a racist puke doesn’t mean we cheer for quitters.
Screenshot_20210728-230507_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210728-230748_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is exactly what she should tell dumbass racist haters like you.

She has more mental toughness in her pinkie than youre soft ass. You would fold like a cheap suit if you ever had to deal with what she routinely deals with and wins medals.
Sorry fuckwit. I’ve dealt with pressure. I handled it and won. Many times by beating racist fucks like you and super gay bro. Asswipes Like you would mock me as “a little white cracker”. It was fun watching them squirm after beating them soundly. Not everybody is a quitter.

View attachment 518632
View attachment 518633
That is exactly what she should tell dumbass racist haters like you.
What I tell you? Go fuck yourself. Those rules for scoring have been in place for a long time. This ignorant bitch ought to learn that. No mental toughness. No guts. Resorting to your racist bullshit yet again. No wonder you’re such a whiny little bitch.

No you havent. Thats why youre crazy. You cant deal with pressure so you make up conspiracy theories to compensate.
Poor little bitch. Did I lap one of your relatives during a race or something? You’re squealing like a pig here.

I feel compassion for her.

I know it is absolutely minor compared to what she is dealing with by way of pressure, but nearly 50 years ago, I was very close to making the bowling team for my Universtity, but ever time I was close, I fucking choked.

People just need to leave her alone. She is a great champion of her sport -- the greatest ever -- and that is how people should remember her.

i'm laughing at the thought of you performing under pressure. You dont have it in you. She has gold medals. What do you have?
A few state track and field titles. All American in college in cross country and track. My kids will be better than I was. And the knowledge that I never quit on my teammates. Game set match.

she's the greatest gymnast off all time, other than Michael Moore. i kid! that being said, she's selfish, and she's mentally ill, and she hates America

Yeah sure. Even if this was true, she has Olympic titles and known as the GOAT. You cant even comprehend what its like to be a world class athlete like her. Gimme a fucking break dude.
Yeah I wouldn’t know what it’s like to be a quitter. She is not known as GOAT. She’s called herself that.

Forum List

Back