Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?

I could certainly use some whirlwind. Let me know if you find out.
will do

Every once in awhile the wife says she gonna open up a 5-gallon can of whoop-ass on me. I think it's a metaphor. Hoping.

I hope nobody gets the idea to start shooting at Gorsuch and/or Kavanaugh. Or anyone one else on either side of the aisle. Such talk is over the line IMHO, especially by a political leader/figure like Schumer. Very irresponsible.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

will do
I dont think threatening a SC judge is funny

if you do please explain
To be honest, I agree with the underlying sentiment of Chuck's statement, in that if abortion is outlawed by the Supreme Court, there will be an enormous amount of upheaval. Over half the country solidly supports legal abortion. It would be really really ugly to have that battle.
BUT first, I don't know why he is pointing out Kavanaugh, because so far as I know, Kavanaugh hasn't done anything to indicate he would outlaw abortion. Second, I don't know what "price" Chuck thinks an appointed for life SC justice would pay.

He's pandering to a hyped up crowd of women who are prochoice, and he's talking tough like a lot of the guys here do. Which makes them all sound pretty stupid, imo.

Ignore him. I do.

Sounds like Schumer should be Censured....McConnell / Scalise should start the ball rolling.

Now there's a real fool. That alone is worth of censure.

Any leftist can provide it! Just ask them to open their mouths. Beware, hot air can be dangerous

will do

Every once in awhile the wife says she gonna open up a 5-gallon can of whoop-ass on me. I think it's a metaphor. Hoping.

I hope nobody gets the idea to start shooting at Gorsuch and/or Kavanaugh. Or anyone one else on either side of the aisle. Such talk is over the line IMHO, especially by a political leader/figure like Schumer. Very irresponsible.
The abortion battle is being fought by women and they're not going to shoot anyone. They might make the justices' lives miserable by protesting in front of their offices, etc. but I imagine they have high security, don't they? When Senator Collins was deciding what to do with the Kavanaugh appointment, the ProChoicers were so rabid that she couldn't even get into her own office and she had to call the cops more than once. These women do not play around, but no one is going to die. Just have a massive Excedrin headache.

Ignore him. I do.

I am glad you do....

...but you are not the problem. If you remember back, Democrats were telling their followers to stalk Republicans / Conservatives, to harass them, to get physical with them. This resulted in several Conservatives being physically accosted...and Scalise to be gunned down on a ball field while he and fellow Republicans were practicing ball.

There is no way Schumer can say he 'forgot' about that.

While he was busy pointing he should have pointed at a realistic lever that he actually has to influence a single, solitary thing the SC does.

Fucking dolt.

The abortion battle is being fought by women and they're not going to shoot anyone.

I seriously hope you do not believe that pacifist, non-violent women are the only ones in this 'fight'...and that is sure not who Schumer was talking to when he made these threats.

"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.
Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

Yeah. Paul Ryan would just stab you in the back while you weren't looking. As opposed to Schumer and Pelosi.
Awwwww......did Paul hurt you?
He had some dignity and didn't talk like a jerk.

He was a covert asset for the Democrat Party.

May heaps of fuck be upon him for ever and ever, Amen.

6-pack-can-of-whoop-ass-2.jpg

"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.
Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

Yeah. Paul Ryan would just stab you in the back while you weren't looking. As opposed to Schumer and Pelosi.
Awwwww......did Paul hurt you?
He had some dignity and didn't talk like a jerk.
I do think he's out of place telling a SCOTUS how to vote "or else"

I'd be mad regardless of who did it as it's a continued sign our division of powers continues to fade.

will do

if you do please explain
To be honest, I agree with the underlying sentiment of Chuck's statement, in that if abortion is outlawed by the Supreme Court, there will be an enormous amount of upheaval. Over half the country solidly supports legal abortion. It would be really really ugly to have that battle.
BUT first, I don't know why he is pointing out Kavanaugh, because so far as I know, Kavanaugh hasn't done anything to indicate he would outlaw abortion. Second, I don't know what "price" Chuck thinks an appointed for life SC justice would pay.

He's pandering to a hyped up crowd of women who are prochoice, and he's talking tough like a lot of the guys here do. Which makes them all sound pretty stupid, imo.

Ignore him. I do.
The SC wouldn't "outlaw abortion" if they overturn Roe.

Pro-abortionists say their right to have an abortion is a Constitutional Right, that maintaining the right to make decisions about their own bodies is their Constitutional Right...

Many Americans claim having health care is a Constitutional Right...but 2020 Democrats all want to outlaw / criminalize US citizen ownership of their own personal/ private health care, to strip them of their choice regarding their own bodies, so that others (the government) can impose their own will, THEIR decisions about OUR bodies .....

Sound familiar?

will do

if you do please explain

Ignore him. I do.
You do realize that if Roe is overturned, many women will not have access to abortion services. The majority of women who have abortions cite finances as one of the problems. Abortion would be outlawed in some states and the women in those states who don't have money enough to have their child are not going to have the money to travel to another state for the procedure. It is not a one day and it's all done deal. It requires more than one appointment.
For those people who WANT abortion outlawed, that is music to their ears. But let's not play games and pretend that the decision will not end up outlawing abortion in some states.

Are we getting to the point where body guards with tommy guns are needed?

will do

The abortion battle is being fought by women and they're not going to shoot anyone. They might make the justices' lives miserable by protesting in front of their offices, etc. but I imagine they have high security, don't they? When Senator Collins was deciding what to do with the Kavanaugh appointment, the ProChoicers were so rabid that she couldn't even get into her own office and she had to call the cops more than once. These women do not play around, but no one is going to die. Just have a massive Excedrin headache.

Not many female shooters, are there? I haven't researched this, but I suspect that most of actual violence perpetrated over abortion either way (for or against) is done by men who get juiced up by speech by somebody like Schumer. That said, some of the women as you describe are not above going off the deep end. It's that passionate for some.

And, if the SCOTUS totally overturns Roe v Wade, that doesn't necessarily mean abortion will become illegal. As I understand it, the issue would revert back to the individual states to determine their abortion policies. But it ain't 1973 any more, and there are much easier and cheaper ways to abort a pregnancy these days. Morning after pills, certain drugs you can take at home.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/27/what-wont-happen-if-roe-v-wade-gets-overturned/

Forum List

Back