who holds the moral highground : Israel, or Muslims?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i'd say it's Israel.

Israelis number only 8 million, in a world that holds well over a billion(!) Muslims, many of whom will privately and even publicly support Hamas.
now, Hamas is a death cult.
and i doubt they have Allah's approval for real.
i'm thinking Allah prefers moderate fundamentalists.

feel free to squeeze more of what i consider the truth out there, out of me.
but be prepared for a challenging discussion...

Palestinians dont have morals. Even their doctors are fine with working alongside terrorists. The head of Gaza's hospital is a senior Hamas commander!!! Palestinian teachers hide rockets and weapons in their schools. Every fucking person in that shithole sucks. They are simply bad people and they deserve all that Israel dishes out.

Israel is a nation. Muslim is a religion spread through a multitude of countries and cultures. How can that question even be answered?
Israel is a country/nation with a Divine mandate, bro.
a different God than your Allah (or the Christian, Asian, Scandinavian, Greek, South-American, Native-American Gods) granted a small piece of desert to His Chosen people.
and now YOU wanna genocide THEM, while claiming it's the other way around, merely because Israelis are better at fighting wars than you Muslims WILL EVER be.

i'd say it's Israel.

Israelis number only 8 million, in a world that holds well over a billion(!) Muslims, many of whom will privately and even publicly support Hamas.

Not all "Muslims" are members of Hamas.

As for who has the higher ground between Israel and Hamas, neither has it at this point

Last edited:

As for who has the higher ground between Israel and Hamas, neither has it at this point
your ignoring the arguments i make in the OP, and and especially in this post :
Israel is a country/nation with a Divine mandate, bro.
a different God than your Allah (or the Christian, Asian, Scandinavian, Greek, South-American, Native-American Gods) granted a small piece of desert to His Chosen people.
and now YOU wanna genocide THEM, while claiming it's the other way around, merely because Israelis are better at fighting wars than you Muslims WILL EVER be.

therefore i disagree with you.

Show us Muslims not on the side of Hamas.

It does not count showing us all the neighboring Muslims who refuse to welcome Palestinians into their county, which is all of them.

I think Islam views the Palestinians as a whole as a giant human suicide bomber. They want them to agitate Israel and kill Jews as much as they can before they all die, but in no way want to save them by welcoming them into neighboring countries.

i'd say it's Israel.

Israel sunk down to Hamas level. Israel doesn't hold the high moral ground anymore.

i'd say it's Israel.

israel's high ground has been sinking for weeks. it is past fime for a cease fire and serious negotiations.

if allah prefers moderate fundamentalists (who are they?) doesn't christ require the golden rule as well?

Which is better - electricity and running water, or a local cleric even more radical and controlling than the last one.

The question comes down to, is "morality" universal, or do different cultures define their own morality? Many cultures sanction arranged marriages, while others consider that little short of slavery.

By Western standards, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc., are fundamentally immoral organizations. They place human life in lower priority than religious "purity."

The essential facts of the current conflict are (1) Hamas' reason for existence is to kill Jews, and (2) the vast majority of Palestinians wholeheartedly support Hamas...even now.

Accordingly, the IDF's campaign to eradicate Hamas is morally tenable, while at the same time being impossible.

Israel sunk down to Hamas level. Israel doesn't hold the high moral ground anymore.
you're also ignoring my arguments that i put forth in this thread, but more importantly :

Israel does retaliatory true self-defense strikes only with their far superior capabilities.
and because a serious gesture of friendship (years long of the 'knock on roof' bombing strategies by the Israelis) resulted in the Oct 7th attacks, which is a pre-meditated, well-organized unexpected pre-emptive strike, with the promise of many more to come,
Israelis have EVERY RIGHT in the world to root out Hamas as the leaders of Gaza this time already, regardless of how much collateral damage they create to protect their own troops.

once again, Hamas is a straight up death cult, that promises life in Allah's best Heavens in the afterlife if one chooses a VIOLENT DEATH "IN ALLAH'S NAME".

an example has to be made.
and the Israelis are both willing and capable.
i say we free up the funding and build more arms factories, folks.
we're gonna need 'm.

israel's high ground has been sinking for weeks. it is past fime for a cease fire and serious negotiations.

if allah prefers moderate fundamentalists (who are they?) doesn't christ require the golden rule as well?
i truly don't know why the violent choose to believe that they have a God's permission to be violent... :(

in my humble opinion, i'd say moderate fundamentalists are devout believers who apply their faith only to themselves, who even let their children choose their own path (yet receive a firm basis of faith from their parents).

Forum List

Back