Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

You don't know anything about KC. And the Hunts have not built a bigoted culture. His father would have cut this guy. Butker is in trouble.
At the Chiefs super bowl celebration, we saw what Prog values have wrought. This guy did nothing wrong. This is like the end times of biblical scripture. The audacity of some women wanting to e homemakers. And never will as they are shamed from extreme feminism who are inferior to the best of what the United States to e from the force of all are laws.

Because purple hairs say so? Link?
Sorry KKKloset KKKWEEN
Got google dumbass?

1715981968944.png

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
Buy funding the social justice programs you hate? You know the NFL gives hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue to those causes and groups every year? :dunno: :laugh:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's why his is not outselling Mahomes.
Yet.
People are desperate for traditional normalcy.
Maybe not the who-ers that you hang out with.
The claim was that Butkers jersey was number 1. It's not and it won't be. Given that gays and trans types have always existed here, we are living in normalcy now. That American "normalcy" you talk about is fiction. Maybe Butker could get a job at Fox News or Newsmax. Do you remember John Rocker? That's probably what's about to happen to Butker.

Do you remember the empty stadiums? That can happen again.
The empty stadiums during covid? Because no stadiuum is going to be empty to support bigotry.

The empty stadiums during covid? Because no stadiuum is going to be empty to support bigotry.
No, they were empty out of respect for the National Anthem, when some players were disrespectful.

Keeping and respecting traditional values isn't "bigotry" its "freedom of religion".

The claim was that Butkers jersey was number 1. It's not and it won't be. Given that gays and trans types have always existed here, we are living in normalcy now. That American "normalcy" you talk about is fiction. Maybe Butker could get a job at Fox News or Newsmax. Do you remember John Rocker? That's probably what's about to happen to Butker.

That was not the claim.
I stopped reading there

At the Chiefs super bowl celebration, we saw what Prog values have wrought. This guy did nothing wrong. This is like the end times of biblical scripture. The audacity of some women wanting to e homemakers. And never will as they are shamed from extreme feminism who are inferior to the best of what the United States to e from the force of all are laws.
He didn't say they "wanted" he said

"For the ladies present today, congratulations on an amazing accomplishment. You should be proud of all that you have achieved to this point in your young lives. I want to speak directly to you briefly because I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolical lies told to you. How many of you are sitting here now about to cross this stage and are thinking about all the promotions and titles you are going to get in your career? Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.

I can tell you that my beautiful wife, Isabelle, would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I'm on the stage today and able to be the man I am because I have a wife who leans into her vocation. I'm beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all of my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all: homemaker."

Career?
No.
A woman's sole role is to breed and serve men.

Attachments

• 1715982408215.png
    1715982408215.png
    133 KB · Views: 0
Look right wingers, millions of Americans are not going to stop watching the NFL because some kicker gets thrown off a team. Those of us who have actually played football understand how kickers are not high on the priority list. The fans don't come to games to watch a kicker. If that's what they want, they go watch soccer.

hahaha….This “normalcy” you speak of is only normal in your lib Twilight Zone lib shitholes…not in real America. Real America still teaches their children traditional American principles and values…you know, those evil principles and values that pillared the greatest most powerful nation ever built in a very short 150 years.

Forum List

Back