Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Maybe Chuckie better be careful what he says, some gun nuts might take offense at his threats if anything should happen to any of the justices?

When RBG retires and Amy Coney Barrett takes her seat,
then when Breyer retires and a nice young conservative takes his seat,
then when Thomas retires and another young conservative takes his seat, then Chuckie can whine.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will still be on the bench when Schumer makes his last visit to Forrest Lawn.

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?

This threat of violence needs to be investigated.

"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

Maybe Chuckie better be careful what he says, some gun nuts might take offense at his threats if anything should happen to any of the justices?

When RBG retires and Amy Coney Barrett takes her seat,
then when Breyer retires and a nice young conservative takes his seat,
then when Thomas retires and another young conservative takes his seat, then Chuckie can whine.
I think he made a threat against a sitting SC judge

That is a crime

I don't agree with government interfering in the medical profession and its practices (as it should be governed by the professionals themselves, not dumb-fuck baby kissers with zero expertise).

However, from a legal standpoint, based on precedent, this law passes scrutiny and should be upheld. To the extent Hellerstedt conflicts with such a ruling, it should be overturned.

Surely the commie authoritarian left is not going to argue that there is no reasonable or rational basis for requiring physicians performing abortions to also be able to treat their patients at a local hospital if shit goes sideways while those doctors are exterminating future worthless spawn. I mean, put two and two together here, ass wipes. Louisiana is not "unreasonably" intruding on any rights according to precedent.

D-Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Gets 2nd Place In the 'Best Threat of Violence' Competition:

upload_2020-3-4_15-5-47.jpeg

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh!
You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price!
You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Winning the Award for a 10th consecutive time is, of course, HILLARY CLINTON:

upload_2020-3-4_15-8-23.jpeg

I could certainly use some whirlwind. Let me know if you find out.

Upchuck sounds like he goes home to his lonely apartment, puts on a bustier, pantyhose and stilettos..... and crafts a list of "people who need to die" in red lipstick.... and then rocks himself to sleep if the voices in his head will JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

Secret Service Alert.

Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

Yeah. Paul Ryan would just stab you in the back while you weren't looking. As opposed to Schumer and Pelosi. They don't have that much finesse.

Last edited:
QUOTE="easyt65, post: 24176781, member: 55400"]D-Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Gets 2nd Place In the 'Best Threat of Violence' Competition:

View attachment 310318
upload_2020-3-4_15-5-47-jpeg.310318

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh!
You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price!
You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Winning the Award for a 10th consecutive time is, of course, HILLARY CLINTON:

View attachment 310319

.[/QUOTE]
the Winter Warlock
images

Schumer crossed the line

he should be censured by the senate

will do

will do
I dont think threatening a SC judge is funny

if you do please explain

Yeah. Paul Ryan would just stab you in the back while you weren't looking. As opposed to Schumer and Pelosi.
Awwwww......did Paul hurt you?
He had some dignity and didn't talk like a jerk.

Forum List

Back