Schumer has again attacked the Supreme Court justices.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just like his "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price" comments, now Schumer the shit bag claims Supreme Court Justices accept "lavish 6 figure gifts" while punishing poor students. He should be sued for slander. The only 6 figure gift that I could find was an award to Ruth Ginzburg. She claimed to have given the million dollars to charity. Once again Shit bag Schumer attacks the SCOTUS, he should be sued and impeached.

Schumer doesn't understand the separation of powers.
He thinks that there are only two branches of government.
He is a far-left extremist who is a strong opponent to Civil Rights.
He supports the regressive Democrat policy of racial discrimination in education and in employment.
He has incited violence against the Supreme Court in the past.
Yesterday the Left made threats against the Supreme Court again.

Just like his "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price" comments, now Schumer the shit bag claims Supreme Court Justices accept "lavish 6 figure gifts" while punishing poor students. He should be sued for slander. The only 6 figure gift that I could find was an award to Ruth Ginzburg. She claimed to have given the million dollars to charity. Once again Shit bag Schumer attacks the SCOTUS, he should be sued and impeached.

Didn't he swear to uphold the constitution. His remarks do not demonstrate that. The courts have spoken.

Schumers net worth is over $70 million!!

Schumers net worth is over $70 million!!
And his name translates to "good-for-nothing bum" from the middle German. How appropriate. You can't make this shit up!

Schumer (438)​

1. German: unexplained.2. North German (Schümer): nickname from Middle Low German schumer ‘good-for-nothing’, ‘vagabond’.

Forum List

Back