Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.
No such thing as sepertation of Church and State. Abortion is not health care.

There is a separation of "church and state." You cannot even identity which portion of the Christian faith that you would call "church" or any non-Christian faith or acknowledge that many people do not identify with a particular religion. In light of this basic fact, there is no reason for all Americans to kow-tow to any religious sect, Christian or not. If your cult does not accept abortion, do not have one, but don't force your shit on people outside of your "religion." I doubt that the people who have chosen to have an abortion, regardless of reason, are members of your cult. Do you actually think that people who decide on abortion sit up at night and wonder what the cults would do?

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?
It's in his mouth.

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.

There is a separation of "church and state." You cannot even identity which portion of the Christian faith that you would call "church" or any non-Christian faith or acknowledge that many people do not identify with a particular religion. In light of this basic fact, there is no reason for all Americans to kow-tow to any religious sect, Christian or not. If your cult does not accept abortion, do not have one, but don't force your shit on people outside of your "religion." I doubt that the people who have chosen to have an abortion, regardless of reason, are members of your cult. Do you actually think that people who decide on abortion sit up at night and wonder what the cults would do?
You don't know shit about government or the church so shut your fucking trap.

Its not a "church v state" issue. Its a "life v death" issue. The Constitution gives us the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".
Does that new life have the right to exist? That is the question to be resolved by the USSC.

upload_2020-3-4_18-46-14.png
I vote YES!!

Sounds like Schumer hadn't had a camera in his face for the last 36 hours and needed attention.
Didn't he make a threat?

Chief Justice Roberts bites back and Schumer's spokesman pours more gas on the fire.

Chief Justice Roberts issues rare rebuke to Schumer's 'dangerous' and 'irresponsible' comments; Schumer fires back

Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts on Wednesday issued a highly unusual and forceful rebuke to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., calling his seemingly threatening remarks directed at Associate Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh "irresponsible" and "dangerous" -- prompting Schumer's office to slam Roberts and accuse him of bias.

The extraordinary back-and-forth began hours earlier at a pro-choice rally hosted by the Center for Reproductive Rights, when Schumer ominously singled out President Trump's two Supreme Court picks: "I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer warned. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Roberts replied in his remarkable written statement, obtained by Fox News: "This morning, Senator Schumer spoke at a rally in front of the Supreme Court while a case was being argued inside. Senator Schumer referred to two Members of the Court by name and said he wanted to tell them that 'You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.'"

Roberts continued: "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous. All Members of the Court will continue to do their job, without fear or favor, from whatever quarter."

Chief Justice Roberts issues rare rebuke to Schumer's 'dangerous' and 'irresponsible' comments; Schumer fires back

You fucking Democrats started a Civil War because you wouldn't give up your slaves, and now it looks like you asswipes want to start another one because you won't give up murdering babies. You'll lose again. We have the guns, and all you have are fruits, nuts and flakes.

"This is a direct & dangerous threat to the Supreme Court by Schumer. If a Republican did this, he would be arrested, or impeached. Serious action MUST be taken NOW!" - President Trump

Chief Justice Roberts bites back and Schumer's spokesman pours more gas on the fire.

Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts on Wednesday issued a highly unusual and forceful rebuke to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., calling his seemingly threatening remarks directed at Associate Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh "irresponsible" and "dangerous" -- prompting Schumer's office to slam Roberts and accuse him of bias.

The extraordinary back-and-forth began hours earlier at a pro-choice rally hosted by the Center for Reproductive Rights, when Schumer ominously singled out President Trump's two Supreme Court picks: "I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer warned. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Roberts replied in his remarkable written statement, obtained by Fox News: "This morning, Senator Schumer spoke at a rally in front of the Supreme Court while a case was being argued inside. Senator Schumer referred to two Members of the Court by name and said he wanted to tell them that 'You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.'"

Roberts continued: "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous. All Members of the Court will continue to do their job, without fear or favor, from whatever quarter."

Good for Justice Roberts. Maybe this will kick off an official investigation into these terrorist tactics by Schumer.

Does anyone think the "press" will ask Chucky what the "price" is that they will pay?

Hell no.

You fucking Democrats started a Civil War because you wouldn't give up your slaves, and now it looks like you asswipes want to start another one because you won't give up murdering babies. You'll lose again. We have the guns, and all you have are fruits, nuts and flakes.

upload_2020-3-4_18-44-9.png

Trump has destroyed the Democrat party.. Look at them all threatening judges and shit

Will the press ask Chucky what is going to "hit" them without them seeing it coming.

Sounds like a NY Mob threat to me.

Trump has destroyed the Democrat party.. Look at them all threatening judges and shit

LOL. He has pushed their buttons to the point they've become drooling retards. Most of them have become incoherent, stuttering fucks in front of the cameras. He's got them dancing like monkeys and throwing poo at each other. What a spectacle.

I wonder what a grand jury would think about those threats to Federal Judges?

Threatening government officials of the United States - Wikipedia
Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law. Threatening the President of the United States is a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 871, punishable by up to 5 years of imprisonment, that is investigated by the United States Secret Service.

The SC wouldn't "outlaw abortion" if they overturn Roe.

Pro-abortionists say their right to have an abortion is a Constitutional Right, that maintaining the right to make decisions about their own bodies is their Constitutional Right...

Many Americans claim having health care is a Constitutional Right...but 2020 Democrats all want to outlaw / criminalize US citizen ownership of their own personal/ private health care, to strip them of their choice regarding their own bodies, so that others (the government) can impose their own will, THEIR decisions about OUR bodies .....

Sound familiar?

There's nothing in the constitution about any of that shit and our SCOTUS today knows it.

I still say Schumer should be censured for his latest outrage. It certainly qualifies. If only the pussies would do it. The Republican assholes in congress today are for the most part paper tigers that need to be replaced with persons having some sack and balls.

Forum List

Back