Senator Chuck Schumer threatens two Supreme Court Justices Today.

This comes from Republicans who are responsible for the deaths of 29 people this summer so far.
Please post the link showing which Republicans personally murdered 29 people, that they were arrwsted, and have been charged.

What, no link? No Republican personally murdered anyone?

Then surely you have a link to the articles reporting how these Republicans told those actually responsible to perpetrate the crimes...

What, again, no link? No Republican called for the actual murderers to commit these murders?

Then you must have links to articles reporting how these Republicans threatened these 29 people and called for violence and murder against these victims...you know, like Schumer did when he personally threatened and when he called for intimidation of and violence against USSC Justices...surely you must have their exact quotes ... like we have Schumer's....

What, no? You don't have any such evidence to back up your...

HYPER-EMOTIONAL, EXTREMELY PARTISAN, FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...but REPUBLICAAANS...'

It's obvious you do not believe in personal accountability, which is why it is so easy for you snowflakes to defend your proven criminal, seditious, traitorus Democrats and project your false accusations onto others, as you did in your post.

Last edited:
This comes from Republicans who are responsible for the deaths of 29 people this summer so far. You are the filthy butchers who are3 more concerned with people having AR-15s than they are people being killed. John Roberts has said the same thing that Schumer has said. The Supreme Court will be shown to be a bunch of partisan hacks. The disapproval ratings of the Supreme Court has already reached above 50%.
Did I pull a trigger...............nope..........Case dismissed.........get busy saying that BS to someone who might listen.

Republican thugs like you are the ones trying to threaten and intimidate people. You are already going after blacks, women, gays and transgenders. You are terrorists.
STFU. It was YOU asshats who have been threatening and now trying to murder SCOTUS justices. Killing cops, burning buildings, looting businesses, trying to kill Trump supporters. ALL on YOUR hands.

Republican thugs like you are the ones trying to threaten and intimidate people.

Oh, Honey, NO.

It is SO EASY to prove you are a delusional, over-emotional, seditious Democrat-defender:

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price"

Here's your big chance, snowfkake - NAME THAT REPUBLICAN 'THUG'!

Yeah, that's not a Republican threatening and trying to intimidate USSC Justices.

That's DEMOCRAT Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.

You lose, lil' lying, projecting, false accusation ranting snowflake.

This comes from Republicans who are responsible for the deaths of 29 people this summer so far. You are the filthy butchers who are3 more concerned with people having AR-15s than they are people being killed. John Roberts has said the same thing that Schumer has said. The Supreme Court will be shown to be a bunch of partisan hacks. The disapproval ratings of the Supreme Court has already reached above 50%.
Link Plz. Thx.

When are they going to hold hearings regarding the democrat party encouraging lawlessness against Supreme Court Justices? Schumer almost got what he was looking for when a man was arrested before he could kill Justice Kavanaugh.
I just ran across this security speech by Mr. Garland.\

busybee said:
Voters say the decision is the woman's to make not government.

I don't think that is exactly what the voters think. It is murder. Now some people don't consider it murder even though it is. But voters are willing to set limits on it. Of course with a doctor who is willing to perform abortions...no doctor should be forced to perform an abortion if it is against their principles or beliefs. In a certain amount of time, or in the case of incest or rape (which is small...very small) IN a certain amount of time. Abortion is not a birth control method. If you don't want children then find some other way, LIKE DON"T HAVE SEX. Or perhaps use something that is failproof.

They are ghouls and don't care. They own the DOJ and most of the DA's and courts..........They are above the law.

There is only one way to end this in this country and everyone knows it.
Well, John Roberts could rethink and give President Trump his request to try his case. I think the assaults on the conservative justices with unlawful impingement on members of the Supreme Court have shown the justices how little respect Democrats have for due process. They're so greedy for power, they can't see right or left, it's grab, root and growl there. Such disrespect is unbecoming the offices of Congress' House speaker who is playing :lalala: games for more power for herself and no power for anyone else, including Biden who is the stand-in for the oligarchs of the Deep State of which Nancy is a charter member due to her secrecy and outright hostility to Republican members of Congress except for great pretender Republicans like sickface Liz Cheney. I think it has sunk in to her notice she made a terrible mistake that will garner nothing but disrespect since it didn't work.

Reported.
Your repetitive name calling accusing innocent people of murder is shameful if not irresponsible and is not in accordance with civil and fair debate.

To the best of my knowledge, USMB encourages everyone participating here to engage in debate, not lies to besmudge the reputations of other people. And last time I looked, USMB discouraged trolling.

Oh look, when faced with the fact that Chuck could face real repercussions due to his shabby actions the dem cries Nazi.

Damn, you people are so predictable it's almost like you are programmed.
I'm sorry you were called such an evil name. Keep in mind conservative opponents lied day in and day out about President Trump and their leadership knew it was all lies, but they used the lies in a flippant manner to destroy the Executive Branch including putting in a very mentally ill man in the Presidency with sacks of illegal votes.

Forum List

Back