Senator Chuck Schumer threatens two Supreme Court Justices Today.

Senator Schumer knows better than to shatter the separation of powers clause in the Constitution that calls for separate Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches to be separate in decision making. Schumer pooped all over that part of the Constitution that calls for separation of powers. Who in the hell does he think he is to tell the Judicial Branch that if they don't please his abortion murders, their addresses are currently up for grabs by the other communists who can't stand any Constitution to their evil doing.

Schummer does not know better. What he does know is he can do or say anything he likes because his fellow Demleftists and their media wing will cover for him.

Schumer should hold his tongue and do what is needed and investigate if the two Justices perjured themselves and if so their removal is required and their vote invalidated!
The man has freedom of speech, but when speech becomes the focus of people who would target someone with an AK-47 or any other killing divice, or would go knock on his door and molest his wife and kids, there are people who do stuff like that when their Senator speaks of consequences for not pleasing himself.

I heard some Democrats with information published 6 justices' home addresses so they could go and get in the faces of their loved ones. That is so low.

Schummer does not know better. What he does know is he can do or say anything he likes because his fellow Demleftists and their media wing will cover for him.
He knows better. He is simply selective in what he ignores but he knows he is breaking with his oath to defend the Constitution with re to separation of powers. The man is a dictatorial Senator, he is not a Supreme Court boss. Schumer wants to put Americans in his hell, which puts him in trouble with the good spirits that come from God.

I'm thinking that some of the mainstream media Democrats are not happy with a US Senator threatening Supreme Court Justices. Some Democrats do not like abortion at all. The Deep State Democrats like Biden, Clinton, Schumer, and Pelosi are going to turn the entire party against themselves. Schumer's remarks about any Supreme Justices are way below the belt.

"You won't know what hit you"

is a deliberate intentional threat of Mossad assassination....

Sincerely,

JFK
MLK
RFK
the USS Liberty
those who died on 911

Seeing this almost broke my heart today.

Edit: Much of his speech was cut, so I found his speech in writing and some of the reactions of VIPs.

The Schumer quote that triggered Roberts’s reply is this: “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”​
“Gorsuch” and “Kavanaugh,” of course, refer to Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — President Trump’s two appointees to the Supreme Court, whose confirmations were opposed by nearly all Senate Democrats.​
The conservative blowback against Schumer was swift and intense. The National Review’s John Hirschauer labeled Schumer a “thug.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Schumer’s remarks were, at best, “astonishing, reckless and completely irresponsible.” President Trump weighed in in his distinctly Trumpy way.​

By the end of Wednesday, even nonpartisan leaders such as American Bar Association president Judy Perry Martinez joined the pile-on with a statement saying that the ABA is “deeply troubled” by Schumer’s remarks.​
Roberts, for his part, interpreted this statement as a direct threat against Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and it’s easy to see why. “Justices know that criticism comes with the territory,” the chief justice said in his statement rebuking Schumer. “But threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous.”​

For clarity sake, I believe this video clip was actually 2 years ago. It's still bad and still should not have happened, but, just wanted to point that out.

Chuck in jail?
Lambasted by Media?
Of course not. Lawlessness is the Democrat constituency including its own elected officials

Unbelievable.
I can't be bothered to play these silly fucking games.

Go find some other person to play with.
that is the most gutless response i've heard from a dem on this board !! given the fact that being gutless is a prerequisite in being a modern democrat thats saying a lot !

Seeing this almost broke my heart today.

Edit: Much of his speech was cut, so I found his speech in writing and some of the reactions of VIPs.

The Schumer quote that triggered Roberts’s reply is this: “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”​
“Gorsuch” and “Kavanaugh,” of course, refer to Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh — President Trump’s two appointees to the Supreme Court, whose confirmations were opposed by nearly all Senate Democrats.​
The conservative blowback against Schumer was swift and intense. The National Review’s John Hirschauer labeled Schumer a “thug.” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Schumer’s remarks were, at best, “astonishing, reckless and completely irresponsible.” President Trump weighed in in his distinctly Trumpy way.​

By the end of Wednesday, even nonpartisan leaders such as American Bar Association president Judy Perry Martinez joined the pile-on with a statement saying that the ABA is “deeply troubled” by Schumer’s remarks.​
Roberts, for his part, interpreted this statement as a direct threat against Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and it’s easy to see why. “Justices know that criticism comes with the territory,” the chief justice said in his statement rebuking Schumer. “But threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous.”​

He's an insurrectionist and a terrorist.

Chuck Schumer breaching the Separation wall of the Senate v. the safety of Supreme Court is the name of this stinking game Chuck Schumer started all by himself, to choke out Supreme Court Justices in good standing that he hates because a Republican President nominated them, and the committee that investigated his records decided each of them were men of blind, not partisan justice. The truth is, Chuck Schumer doesn't want any true justice ruling on issues he thinks he increases his vote count by dilly-brained voters who have zero use for inconvenient babies they create with having unprotected sex that is against God's law that Jesus repeated saying "suffer the little children to come unto me." He DID NOT SAY "make the unborn and small children suffer." Chuck Schumer thinks the unborn should suffer. That's sickening to other American people who really believe in the citizens who wrote the Constitution. The founders were righteous men whose goals were crystal clear and good for the common man. They never dreamed that people would become so callous at the behest of school teachers' vicious teachings, or that evil would overtake men's souls to avoid the adult responsibility of replenishing the population, not forcing drug lords products over the borders to kill off American children for a nice little payday under the table. Biden's dirty little secret is that he pillages taxpayer money by burying the source of his wealth's truth in layers of extortion using high office as his source of untoward gain.

There's a Separation of the Senate v. safety of the Supreme Court?

The Supreme Court is way too political. The way they're chosen is ridiculous. The people are getting a Supreme Court that is not representative of the country.

that is the most gutless response i've heard from a dem on this board !! given the fact that being gutless is a prerequisite in being a modern democrat thats saying a lot !

See you never. Welcome to the ignore list.

The Supreme Court is way too political. The way they're chosen is ridiculous. The people are getting a Supreme Court that is not representative of the country.
If Democrats want to have one of their many crazies murder a Supreme Court Justice's wife or child, Schumer should get the multiple choice same-fate-as-his-victim, death by the electric chair.

we'll see about that this nov .... if the country believes as you say they do then the dems should sweep the 2022 elections ...

Forum List

Back