Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

Kids have access to every sort of sexual activity on their iphones and pads. Conservatives generally frown on sex education as if this is a guarantee that the kids will stay pure. Its deluded nonsense.

i would have been traumatised if my parents had taught me about sex and i learned the proper way. In the school yards.
That explains some things about you. Obviously, your parents were afraid to talk about sex and failed to educate you in a healthy manner. So sad for you.

Oh, and I need to correct a truly glaring error in your little screed. Conservatives favor sex ed if they are involved and know what their children are being taught. You missed that in your desperate attempt to besmirch hundreds of millions of people you've never met and have no idea about how they think.

And the answer is yes. The difference is they do not consider them to be deviants. They are more "live and let live" than the you folks are
Is the answer yes? Odd none of the teacher defenders are willing to provide evidence that would help their cause. I'm just supposed to take your word for it.

Teachers can't and don't diagnosis medical conditions or prescribe medication. Are you on some right now?
No dumb fuck. I watched many parents over the years go into parent teacher conferences and come out saying the teacher said my child has ADHD. Then the parents schedule appointment s with doctors asking them for riddilin and get it. I had teachers try and convince me to put my kids on it. They even had doctors they referred. Lol, my kids were never put on it. Obviously you are a teacher. Teach your subject and butt out on the rest.

Are you implying taking mind altering drugs is safer for a child's gender than a day of school? Or am I missing something?

Some of those teachers had to have known who was sneaking off to smoke a little weed at lunch, but they never busted us with our parents either.

Puts on different clothes given to him by the teacher. Puts on makeup, given to him by the teacher. Told to hang out with girls, by the teacher. That's why they won't tell the parents.
Make up some lies, you're on a roll.

Why? Who the fuck cares what happens in these "other countries," and what difference would it make?
You would ask fewer stupid questions if you didn't eliminate the context of the few snippets you quoted. Although, I'm beginning to understand why our education system is failing.

Aren't you the perverted one. How about when Billy gets to school he put on different clothes and put on makeup and hang out with........What if he tells them? Still they couldn't know, but only suspect, for the very reason you point out. So why would they tell the parents?
why would billy tell a teacher? unless,,,,,,,

Like I said, TV and movies aren't interactive, and have been around decades, we didn't see this problem. The internet is newer. But not so new as to be the driving factor. That leaves one thing.
teachers love them some student privates. especially those unionized ones who are protected by pedophile demofks.

Puts on different clothes given to him by the teacher. Puts on makeup, given to him by the teacher. Told to hang out with girls, by the teacher. That's why they won't tell the parents.
got to capture those fantasy moments don't you know.

That explains some things about you. Obviously, your parents were afraid to talk about sex and failed to educate you in a healthy manner. So sad for you.

Oh, and I need to correct a truly glaring error in your little screed. Conservatives favor sex ed if they are involved and know what their children are being taught. You missed that in your desperate attempt to besmirch hundreds of millions of people you've never met and have no idea about how they think.
that dude misses quite a lot.

Forum List

Back