Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

It was obvious you were blaming the school with "Then it's obvious where the Student/Child is getting the idea "

It is obvious who may not be as well-intended as you try to suggest when promoting the ideas.
Movies, television, magazines or whatever ... They aren't hiding anything from the parents.
If that was the source, then it would be evident in the child's everyday life ...
Especially if the child actually thinks they are a boy, girl, or neither.

Only the school wants to hide what they are doing ... :thup:
I blamed them for exactly what they are doing.

Last edited:
Very good. Now take the next step and say that it is that parents', not the schools', job to teach students about sexual perversions.
Kids have access to every sort of sexual activity on their iphones and pads. Conservatives generally frown on sex education as if this is a guarantee that the kids will stay pure. Its deluded nonsense.

i would have been traumatised if my parents had taught me about sex and i learned the proper way. In the school yards.

Parents need to know what is being taught in schools so they can make the proper parenting decision on whether to send their children there.
Ya, what you are talking about is not curriculum. What you are asking them to do is put their freaking nose in on the parents job. The teacher can keep their values to themselves. I will instill the values I want my kids to have. The teacher needs to stick to the subject they are assigned to teach. The only value they should be instilling is show up for class, be on time and do your work otherwise but the fuck out. Teachers butted in on the ADHD thing where they had no buisness butting in on next thing you know half the country is on riddilin and we wonder why we have a drug problem. You teach your children values it's your freeking job. You really want some cock sucker telling your children how to act or do you trust your values more?

Movies, television, magazines or whatever ... They aren't hiding anything from the parents.

Right, its the kids who are hiding it from their parents. If a teacher finds out that Bad Billy might be Sweet William, I don't think they should tell the parents what they suspect.

Teachers shouldn't know anything about students sexual side to begin with, ever. Any teacher who is even approached by a student to discuss sex the teachers immediate response should be "you need to talk to your parents".

If I was a teacher I wouldn't touch the topic with a student with a 10ft pole. It isn't the teachers business to know about kids sexual sides anyway, it has nothing to do with school at all in any way, shape, or form.

Right, its the kids who are hiding it from their parents. If a teacher finds out that Bad Billy might be Sweet William, I don't think they should tell the parents what they suspect.

We know what you think ... But that's not an excuse or an argument.
If you feel the need to hide it ... You think that will help people better understand it?

No .. It doesn't help anything other than protect your bullshit from seeing the light of day ... :thup:

It was obvious you were blaming the school with "Then it's obvious where the Student/Child is getting the idea "
Are you equating a full day of interactive contact with a few hours of non-interactive entertainment? That would be the difference between teachers and TV/movies. The internet is partially interactive, but then one must ask, where are they getting the idea to look that stuff up?

If you feel the need to hide it ... You think that will help people better understand it?

Hide what? That Sweet William's parents think he's still Billy Bad Ass because William is afraid of their reaction. Or that it's probably best to not to inform the parents of what the teacher suspects. Especially in Round Rock Texas. Maybe it's just a phase he's going through.......

Are you equating a full day of interactive contact with a few hours of non-interactive entertainment? That would be the difference between teachers and TV/movies. The internet is partially interactive, but then one must ask, where are they getting the idea to look that stuff up?

I think most of the interactive contact is with friends, not teachers. At least that's how it was back in my days in the 70's growing up.

What do you expect? I wouldn't want to tell Mr. and Mrs. TexGrumblenuts that their Big Bad Billy is really Sweet William now.

Proly get shot.
how exactly would a teacher know? they playing with Big bad billy's willy?

I think most of the interactive contact is with friends, not teachers. At least that's how it was back in my days in the 70's growing up.
why would a teacher know that exactly? unless... they be touching old willies.

Kids spend way more time on TV and the internet than they do in school

Kids have access to every sort of sexual activity on their iphones and pads. Conservatives generally frown on sex education as if this is a guarantee that the kids will stay pure. Its deluded nonsense.

i would have been traumatised if my parents had taught me about sex and i learned the proper way. In the school yards.
sex education from perverter teachers you bet. they gots to touch all the willies.

Forum List

Back