Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

You haven't done crap to address anything I have posted other than make up excuses that are not based in facts.
The best you can offer is what you theorize a parent will do if the school was actually honest with them.

The school has no desire to be trustworthy and forthright,
and you will make up whatever excuse is necessary to justify what you want.

Stop lying and avoiding the facts of the matter.

There you go with more lies.

I live just down the road. Let's get real RRISD is just trying to keep schools open right now. Schools are closing all around here because all the teachers and staff have Covid.

For the record RRISD is a conservative award winning district ("keep Austin wierd, keep Round Rock normal" is the motto)
. People move there for the schools. Like LISD they benchmark not on how many graduate or go to college, but how many go to Tier One research universities.

Last edited:
oh, I think maybe I do. I know what really goes on in schools, not just your hysteria of the week, and I know bullshit when I smell it.
Lol, maybe run a wash cloth across your upper lip. Might make ya a little more accurate. So ya know what goes on in every class room across America huh. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😆😀😀😀 Lol, the onipitent one.

Maybe it's me but there seems to be no mention of teaching the kids anything

... Except that they are victims, their parents are probably guilty of injustices they have yet to commit,
that Progressives can be trusted allies, and the best way to handle the difficulties they encounter in their lives and a promote a better understanding among all ...
is to hide from them, practice deceit, and ensure that their safe space is protected at all times.

What valuable lessons children learn ... From what you teach them without telling their parents anything.
They are being taught to be weak, untrustworthy cowards ... :thup:
Those slaves make better subjects and stoolpigeons.

Last edited:
Making them question their gender.
Sorry but there is nothing there that says they are doing that. Kids come to question their gender identity without anyones help or encouragement. Teach may become aware of what kids are experiencing through obsevation, or if a child confides in them. These kids who may be experiencing gender dysphoria are going through alot on top the usual stress of childhood and need support. If you were a teach and a child come to you and said "I need to talk about this but my parents wont understand, what ezactly would you do?

Sorry but there is nothing there that says they are doing that. Kids come to question their gender identity without anyones help or encouragement. Teach may become aware of what kids are experiencing through obsevation, or if a child confides in them. These kids who may be experiencing gender dysphoria are going through alot on top the usual stress of childhood and need support. If you were a teach and a child come to you and said "I need to talk about this but my parents wont understand, what ezactly would you do?
If you were a teach and a child come to you and said "I need to talk about this but my parents wont understand, what ezactly would you do?

I'd tell them it's none of my business.

because, it isn't.

If you were a teach and a child come to you and said "I need to talk about this but my parents wont understand, what ezactly would you do?

Send them to the counselor, let them evaluate the situation and do their job recommending professional services from qualified and authorized help.
None of which involves the teacher or school for that matter needing to practice deceit ... :thup:

Forum List

Back