Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

how exactly would a teacher know? they playing with Big bad billy's willy?
Aren't you the perverted one. How about when Billy gets to school he put on different clothes and put on makeup and hang out with........What if he tells them? Still they couldn't know, but only suspect, for the very reason you point out. So why would they tell the parents?

Kids spend way more time on TV and the internet than they do in school
Like I said, TV and movies aren't interactive, and have been around decades, we didn't see this problem. The internet is newer. But not so new as to be the driving factor. That leaves one thing.

Hide what? That Sweet William's parents think he's still Billy Bad Ass because William is afraid of their reaction. Or that it's probably best to not to inform the parents of what the teacher suspects. Especially in Round Rock Texas. Maybe it's just a phase he's going through.......

Why in the world would a parent trust sending their child to a school that would hide things from them?

The school in the district where I live has all of their policies posted on the wall for all the world to see.
Their Mission Statements and Scholastic Priorities are painted in huge letters on walls all over the school.
They aren't ashamed of what they are doing.

If a child is having difficulties at home or school, they either handle it effectively with school services, provide proper references, or notify the authorities.

The children are the most important thing to them and making sure the parents understand that is the job of the Administration.
All 4 schools from Pre-K to High School Have an "A" score, and an excellent graduation rate.

The only experimenting that is going on, happens in the science labs,
as they provide the children with the knowledge they need to succeed in college or the real world.

As a school ...If you need to hide anything you are doing, or that has an important impact on the child ...
Then there is no reason you should be trusted ... :thup:

Last edited:
Yes, it's the schools job to teach kids that they are neither male nor female, rather, they are just a walking state of fluidity is all.

Isn't that right.
I just this minute took one of those marketing surveys on the Wall Street Journal. They asked what sex I was --- male, female, binary or gender fluid, prefer not to answer. Note that there is no "tranny" category because those boxes get checked at the preference of the fraudster. The third option is apparently for people who have absolutely no clue at all what sex they are, even if they can see below their stomachs.

I clicked female even though I have decided not to cooperate with any more paper forms that ask weird categories like that. But this was online and I was confused what to do. I guess from now on it's going to be "prefer not to answer" until they get over this craziness.

On paper forms I can skip all the questions I don't want to answer. On digital forms (incl. iPads at doctors' offices) you can't skip: that's how they design it and probably why. I guess from now on I'll just bail out of the whole form if they ask obnoxious questions. I've had it with all this coercive datamining.

XX XY are the only two orientations.
I literally met a guy once who was XYY. He was the brother of a neighbor. He was retarded and extremely tall, like 6'7", and thin. They had genetically analyzed him because of the strange symptoms. It's not common, but it happens occasionally.

Like I said, TV and movies aren't interactive, and have been around decades, we didn't see this problem. The internet is newer. But not so new as to be the driving factor. That leaves one thing.

There are far more shows/movies with non-straight characters these days than there was even 10 years ago and a crap ton more than there was 20 or 30 years ago.

But sure, blame it all on the teachers, that has to be the ticket that 45 mins a day they spend with a student is the only possible answer .

Do you mean to argue that all are not lumped into some? You can't make vague generalizations based upon your biases.

Huh? Biases? Austin and RR are very liberal. That's not biased. Texas is a red state and Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio vote more blue. That's not surprising stuff since big cities are dependent and need govt to lead them by the nose.

Aren't you the perverted one. How about when Billy gets to school he put on different clothes and put on makeup and hang out with........What if he tells them? Still they couldn't know, but only suspect, for the very reason you point out. So why would they tell the parents?
Puts on different clothes given to him by the teacher. Puts on makeup, given to him by the teacher. Told to hang out with girls, by the teacher. That's why they won't tell the parents.

Forum List

Back