robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I didn't make a baseless response. When you said it was that, I backed up my claim with evidence. You can be pedantic about the word "love", I'm not really interested in which verb we use here. The right support war more than the left, they support executions more than the left. And I proved that.
Greater support is not "love," and pointing this out is not pedantic.
Yes, you tried to compare pro-execution and pro-war on the right with pro-blacks killing blacks from the left.
You're still not getting it...
That was bizarre.
See above.
Mine isn't bizarre.
Your claim of "love " is bizarre.
As I've shown you, the right were in favor of going to war in Iraq, states which are pro-execution are right leaning states. It's a generalization, not all people on the right are pro-war and pro-executions, but A MAJORITY are.
Does not equate to "love" any more than liberals "love" Black/Black murder or rape.

How you do not see this... :(
The problem with your "My experience of conservatives is that most regard war and the DP as tragic but sometimes necessary evils" is that people simply don't put any effort into it.
Makes no sense.
The media says "Saddam is evil" "the US is the world's police" "Saddam has WMDs" so they think "Yes, we must go to war".
Are you actually claiming that Democrats are NOT pro-war???

Obama was a monstrous war criminal who belongs in front of a firing squad, and he's still the #1 Democrat darling.

Hillary likewise a warmongering psychopath.

If you're in denial of this...
I'm sorry, such simplistic thinking is "pro-war".
See above.
The simple fact is the US went to war in Iraq because they wanted to control OPEC. Not control in the sense of running OPEC, but in the sense of stopping OPEC's control over world oil prices.
While not entirely accurate, these sorts of comments are why I regard you as reasonable. :)
The same with Venezuela, Iran and Libya.
100% concur.
Afghanistan is a part of this too.
Yes.
The media's having a frenzy over Afghanistan, manipulating people into thinking the US needs to go back in.
Yes.
But what about all the other evil dictators out there killing people?
Bush II and Obama belong in front of firing squads along with Bolton and numerous others, including Rumsfeld were he not now dead.
Myanmar for example? The US couldn't give a damn about Myanmar, so the media doesn't care, so the pro-war people don't demand war in Myanmar.
The pro-war Democrats, nor Republicans, true.
So easy to manipulate malleable people.
Yes, and most people are transfixed by dangerous false narratives.

Some good comments above, and I hope we're in agreement that the Democrat power elite are EXTREMELY dangerous pro-war psychopaths, as were the Republican power elite immediately prior.

The fact that the rank and file may swing slightly more one way than the other is irrelevant, and the claim of "love" bizarre and groundless.

Greater support is not "love," and pointing this out is not pedantic.

You're still not getting it...

See above.

Your claim of "love " is bizarre.

Does not equate to "love" any more than liberals "love" Black/Black murder or rape.

How you do not see this... :(

Makes no sense.

Are you actually claiming that Democrats are NOT pro-war???

Obama was a monstrous war criminal who belongs in front of a firing squad, and he's still the #1 Democrat darling.

Hillary likewise a warmongering psychopath.

If you're in denial of this...

See above.

While not entirely accurate, these sorts of comments are why I regard you as reasonable. :)

100% concur.

Yes.

Yes.

Bush II and Obama belong in front of firing squads along with Bolton and numerous others, including Rumsfeld were he not now dead.

The pro-war Democrats, nor Republicans, true.

Yes, and most people are transfixed by dangerous false narratives.

Some good comments above, and I hope we're in agreement that the Democrat power elite are EXTREMELY dangerous pro-war psychopaths, as were the Republican power elite immediately prior.

The fact that the rank and file may swing slightly more one way than the other is irrelevant, and the claim of "love" bizarre and groundless.

Whatever.

Infantile response; I should have cut straight to simply mocking you.

If you're going to post responses like "You're still not getting it..." what do you want?

I'm here because I want to use my brain. If I see it's pointless, then I will cut that conversation off right away.

Your " I should have cut straight to simply mocking you." suggests I was right.

If you're going to post responses like "You're still not getting it..." what do you want?
Ideally, you'd finally go back to examine your initial error, extensively documented by yours truly.

If you need someone to endlessly explain and re-explain that it's YOUR initial error which is causing the problem, you're further compounding said error.
I'm here because I want to use my brain.
I genuinely believe that, and here's your chance; go back and examine your errors.
If I see it's pointless, then I will cut that conversation off right away.
It's often pointless to place the blame outside of oneself, but that tends to be the default, alas.
Your " I should have cut straight to simply mocking you." suggests I was right.
Irrelevant if minor ad hominem.

You can either choose to grow past your mind cage & mistakes to learn new things, or choose not to - it has nothing to do with me.

If you need someone to endlessly explain and re-explain that it's YOUR initial error which is causing the problem, you're further compounding said error.

Well, if you're having a conversation with someone who decides they're right and that's that, is there any point? No.

The Democrat desire to destroy by dividing perfectly manifested here.

When fascism came to America, it was wearing a mask, and had severe TDS.

I'm certainly dissing whatever kind of fight you've been putting up. We've been dropping those statues for a few years now and the whole time all your side has been doing is taking Ls.

Yes, we have been losing the culture war. And more and more we see the world you people are building with your wins.

I'm not sure why you would rather live in a Third World cess pit, instead of what America was, but, hey, I will be here to laugh you when you start whining like a faggot over how much it sucks for you.

I question the 'harmless' part as Lee's statue was put up in a region where Jim Crow, lynchings, and the KKK ruled. One of best generals of the war was Virginia's George Thomas but our regional pride seemed to fail us.

So, to be clear, you admit that your claim about support of the statues being "fringe" was wrong?

How many statues of Blacks have been erected? Of those, which deserved to be cancelled?

I don't know. YOu made the claim, that all historical figures are being treated the same. Now back it up with an example.

Or admit you were just talking shit.

Correll kind of hard to hide reality with rentboys like this genius running his mouth. Lol.

The reality is that you are an anti-white racist, intent on targeting any hint of white culture or heritage as part of your agenda of anti-white discrimination and oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back