robert e lee statue melted down

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is sad. this just shows how ignorant blacks and liberals are about american history.,

When they going to destroy this

stone-mountain-carving.jpeg

Liberals will be liberals.

tear down a statue of a civil war general who fought against the United States. I can’t say I care.

Melt down the now removed statue. Again, I couldn’t work up a single duck to give.

Many of our liberals post these new bites for some reason. I have to speculate that they imagine many of us get all worked up over it.

A few might. Many of us don’t.

this is sad. this just shows how ignorant blacks and liberals are about american history.,
What are they ignorant about specifically?

It is not your place to make such a decision, Fisty.
It's the decision of the people of Georgia, no? If demographic change continues in Georgia maybe one day the population will decide to carve a massive black dick into Stone Mountain to slap Confederates and Confederate lovers with. 😄 I'm just offering suggestions.

If they erase history, they can rewrite it as they wish. Robert E. lee was a great man.
Lee was a traitor. A flat out traitor.

Erase history. Like opposing the teaching of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow in our schools.

Moms for Liberty (an ironic name if ever there was one) even opposes Ruby Bridges Goes to School: My True Story being allowed in school libraries.

One of their complaints about the book is that it has Norman Rockwell's The Problem We All Live With in it.

Erase history. Right.

ruby.jpg

It's the decision of the people of Georgia, no? If demographic change continues in Georgia maybe one day the population will decide to carve a massive black dick into Stone Mountain to slap Confederates and Confederate lovers with. 😄 I'm just offering suggestions.
No, you are just being a pig turd. You are not a resident of Ga.

Lee was a traitor. A flat out traitor.

Erase history. Like opposing the teaching of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow in our schools.

Moms for Liberty (an ironic name if ever there was one) even opposes Ruby Bridges Goes to School: My True Story being allowed in school libraries.

One of their complaints about the book is that it has Norman Rockwell's The Problem We All Live With in it.

Erase history. Right.

ruby.jpg
Teach it. Along with the rise of black criminality.

Forum List

Back