robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.

How is it destroying history? It's a statue. History doesn't change because people want a change in statues.

yep and cdc id trying to build concentration camps. you better get locked and loaded in case you come to your door.
Wow.

Despite your apparent inability to express yourself above the level of a 5 year old, I do appreciate the tips.

You take care likewise - the first widespread victims of the Nazis were their own Brownshirts, so being a good little bootlicking thug is no guarantee of safety. :)

Not a coincidence that the escalation of these useless gestures maps to increased racial division. "racism in America would by and large be dead today if it were not for certain people and institutions keeping it on life support." -

Yup.

Do they?

Do they?

Yes, executions are much higher in right wing states.

Check out the right wing states in red.

And the pro-war comments usually come from the right, and the protests come from the left.

All democrats now and in US history, including the current dems in congress, Obama, Biden, etc., should be removed from all positions of authority, should lose any jobs and should be expunged from history because of the democrat connections to slavery and Jim Crow.
This in standing with current democrat illogic as all context is disallowed.
Funny though that it is Republicans/Conservatives that are always the ones defending the racist history of Democrats.

Yes, executions are much higher in right wing states.

Check out the right wing states in red.
And you conclude that this means the right "loves" executions?

Does the Black on Black crime in Democrat cities mean that liberals "love" to see Blacks murdering Blacks?
And the pro-war comments usually come from the right,
Hence their huge support for intensely anti-war Trump...
and the protests come from the left.
The left opposes war, yes, but liberals LOVE war - just look at their support for right-wing warmongering psychopath Hillary.

Are you fighting back because they took Lee down and cut him into pieces and you rent boy weekend commandos didn't do shit.

The fight, right now, might be figurative. DO you want it to be all street violence all the time? Is that your goal?

Have you been out in the streets shedding blood for the cause?

My point stands. Those who bow down to this shit, are the cucks.

"Marginalized" as in most people don't feel as you do so we voted for Northram? If you're out of the mainstream you are, by definition, on the margins. Extremists are alway marginalized but they do it to themselves.

No, marginalized as in attacked and destroyed by the mob, either/or virtual, or literal. Like I fucking said.

Are we done with the portion where you pretend to be too stupid to understand my clear statements?

If you feel like a second class citizen, maybe it is not because you're white but because you want to honor someone most others don't feel should be honored.

No, it's clear that other groups have different rules. Only whites' history is held up to modern standards before it is allowed to be celebrated in the public square.

If everyone's history or heritage when though the same considerations, this would be a different discussion.

No, marginalized as in attacked and destroyed by the mob, either/or virtual, or literal. Like I fucking said.

Are we done with the portion where you pretend to be too stupid to understand my clear statements?
Oh your statements are quite clear, clearly on the fringe of mainstream society and you deserve to be marginalized, attacked, and destroyed. Not physically of course. I'm sure Antifa members feel the same way for the same reasons and also deserve to be marginalized, attacked, and destroyed. Not physically of course.

If everyone's history or heritage when though the same considerations, this would be a different discussion.
My rules are the same for all (to the best of my ability). If everyone's history or heritage when though the same considerations, this would NOT be a different discussion, there would just be far fewer statues to argue about.

The fight, right now, might be figurative. DO you want it to be all street violence all the time? Is that your goal?

Have you been out in the streets shedding blood for the cause?

My point stands. Those who bow down to this shit, are the cucks.
Figurative? I think you decorative. As in a wonderful fantasy where we didn't just dismantle Monument Ave in front of your face end your laid down and took it. Lol.

They couldn't risk it surviving to potentially re-infect the minds of the chirren. They chopped it up immediately after removing it. I wonder when they'll do the same for Jefferson and Lincoln? This was never about leftover hate from the Confederacy. The same groups were trashing Frederick Douglass FFS.
Did Jefferson or Lincoln lead armies against the United States of America? You can`t be this stupid..I hope.
Very sorry to see the removal of the General Lee statue.

I understand it was placed on a street that was lined with statues of other Confederate heroes.

The whole area, I have read, was very charming.

I guess the city fathers (and mothers!) were forced to capitulate to the social justice warriors, for the demographics of Richmond are changing, as is happening in other Southern cities, such as Atlanta.
I guess they`ll have to find another way to taunt Blacks. Poor babies.:icon_cry:

Sorry Hoss, if I get on my knees there is a woman standing in front of me. You wanted me to vote for a clown who was sued for not renting to black folks.

You've sucked A LOT of rich, white dick here, Remus. Is your mouth tired?

Tell us how good you feel after voting for the guy who said he didn't want his kids in the same room as the darkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back