robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
Destroying history? How? Do you know about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot? When was the last time you saw their statues?

You don't need a statue to honor bad people. No one is expunging them from history. They are just removing statues that were erected to honor slavery enablers. Let me know if you are still confused.

Oh your statements are quite clear, clearly on the fringe of mainstream society and you deserve to be marginalized, attacked, and destroyed. Not physically of course. I'm sure Antifa members feel the same way for the same reasons and also deserve to be marginalized, attacked, and destroyed. Not physically of course.

The idea of accepting the celebration of Confederacy veterans or symbols, as harmless regional pride, has been Mainstream in American for many generations, and up to the present just few months ago.

SOmeting that was MAJORITY belief and national policy for generations, until just a few months ago, is not "Fringe".

You people are just being thugs and tyrants.

My rules are the same for all (to the best of my ability). If everyone's history or heritage when though the same considerations, this would NOT be a different discussion, there would just be far fewer statues to argue about.

Name me a historical figure, popular to say.... BLACKS, that has been "cancelled" and torn down because of not living up to current... morals.

Destroying history? How? Do you know about Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot? When was the last time you saw their statues?

You don't need a statue to honor bad people. No one is expunging them from history. They are just removing statues that were erected to honor slavery enablers. Let me know if you are still confused.

You people still have a statue of Lenin in Seattle, so there's that.

1631297208636.png

Figurative? I think you decorative. As in a wonderful fantasy where we didn't just dismantle Monument Ave in front of your face end your laid down and took it. Lol.

I asked you a question. Are you truly dissing any and all "fighting" that is not LITERAL?

Have you been out in teh streets shedding blood, in your "fight" or are you just talking shit?

I asked you a question. Are you truly dissing any and all "fighting" that is not LITERAL?

Have you been out in teh streets shedding blood, in your "fight" or are you just talking shit?
I'm certainly dissing whatever kind of fight you've been putting up. We've been dropping those statues for a few years now and the whole time all your side has been doing is taking Ls.

The idea of accepting the celebration of Confederacy veterans or symbols, as harmless regional pride, has been Mainstream in American for many generations, and up to the present just few months ago.

SOmeting that was MAJORITY belief and national policy for generations, until just a few months ago, is not "Fringe".

You people are just being thugs and tyrants.
I question the 'harmless' part as Lee's statue was put up in a region where Jim Crow, lynchings, and the KKK ruled. One of best generals of the war was Virginia's George Thomas but our regional pride seemed to fail us.

And you conclude that this means the right "loves" executions?

Does the Black on Black crime in Democrat cities mean that liberals "love" to see Blacks murdering Blacks?

Hence their huge support for intensely anti-war Trump...

The left opposes war, yes, but liberals LOVE war - just look at their support for right-wing warmongering psychopath Hillary.

There's a big difference between actively supporting the killing of someone, and high murder in inner cities. I really don't even get how you've joined the two together. It doesn't work.

Trump had some hardcore supporters, but certainly wasn't loved by all on the right. But had Trump been pro-war, they'd have loved him even more.

The Democrats are fine with war, someone like Hillary isn't left wing, she's probably closer to right wing, an American Blair, able to work with the left, but not really the left.

The US is so far to the right, that the center in US politics is center right, the Democratic Party's right is right wing, as opposed to center left for those in Europe.

There's a big difference between actively supporting the killing of someone,
Who does this?

Your claim is bizarre.
and high murder in inner cities.
Do Democrats "love" it though?
I really don't even get how you've joined the two together. It doesn't work.
You're commenting on your own bizarre claim/logic.
Trump had some hardcore supporters, but certainly wasn't loved by all on the right.
Correct.
But had Trump been pro-war, they'd have loved him even more.
Bizarre & baseless assumption.

Had Hillary been more pro-war (if that's even possible), would Democrats have loved her even more?

What if she'd been more pro-rape (again, if that's possible); would Democrats have even more fervently worshipped her?
The Democrats are fine with war,
That's putting it mildly.
someone like Hillary isn't left wing,
Correct - she's a right-wing psychopath.
she's probably closer to right wing,
See above.
an American Blair,
Vastly more psychopathic; a soulless monster. (And Blair is horrible.)
able to work with the left, but not really the left.
Few if any on the actual left in any way support Hillary; it would be like Jewish Nazis. (They exist, but are VERY rare.)
The US is so far to the right,
Agreed.
that the center in US politics is center right,
Nope - still insanely far right.
the Democratic Party's right is right wing,
Almost the entire party consists of right wing psychopaths/crime bosses.
as opposed to center left for those in Europe.
Yes - Europe is more immersed in actual social democracy.

Who does this?

Your claim is bizarre.

Do Democrats "love" it though?

You're commenting on your own bizarre claim/logic.

Correct.

Bizarre & baseless assumption.

Had Hillary been more pro-war (if that's even possible), would Democrats have loved her even more?

What if she'd been more pro-rape (again, if that's possible); would Democrats have even more fervently worshipped her?

That's putting it mildly.

Correct - she's a right-wing psychopath.

See above.

Vastly more psychopathic; a soulless monster. (And Blair is horrible.)

Few if any on the actual left in any way support Hillary; it would be like Jewish Nazis. (They exist, but are VERY rare.)

Agreed.

Nope - still insanely far right.

Almost the entire party consists of right wing psychopaths/crime bosses.

Yes - Europe is more immersed in actual social democracy.

Who supports the death penalty? Er...

"Fifty-five percent of respondents to a national survey conducted between September 30 and October 15, 2020 told Gallup that they were “in favor of the death penalty for a person convicted of murder,”"

Like 55% of the country.

Do Democrats "love it"? That's subjective. You'd have to ask them.

No, not a baseless and bizarre assumption.

Here's a load of gallop polls. Look at the last one.

In 1992 55% of people were in favor of invading Iraq.
February 2001 it was 52%, the lowest percentage.

Here's an article with graphs about support by political party.

Republicans always have higher support than Democrats. Republicans had 89% support at one point. Lowest 61%.

So, if you think it's "bizarre", you'd better take it up with the Republicans.

Who supports the death penalty? Er...

"Fifty-five percent of respondents to a national survey conducted between September 30 and October 15, 2020 told Gallup that they were “in favor of the death penalty for a person convicted of murder,”"

Like 55% of the country.

Do Democrats "love it"? That's subjective. You'd have to ask them.

No, not a baseless and bizarre assumption.

Here's a load of gallop polls. Look at the last one.

In 1992 55% of people were in favor of invading Iraq.
February 2001 it was 52%, the lowest percentage.

Here's an article with graphs about support by political party.

Republicans always have higher support than Democrats. Republicans had 89% support at one point. Lowest 61%.

So, if you think it's "bizarre", you'd better take it up with the Republicans.
I consider you a fairly reasonable person, so won't make fun of you.

Here's the deal...

You made a bizarre and baseless pair of claims regarding conservative "love" of war and execution.

I pointed this out to you Socratically with equally bizarre mirroring claims about non-conservative "love" of Black/Black murder, and rape.

You correctly assessed that these mirroring claims were bizarre, while failing to recognize your own original errors.

And instead of now recognizing your errors, you're further compounding them while brashly & mistakenly assuming you need to *teach* me about who "loves" what.

My experience of conservatives is that most regard war and the DP as tragic but sometimes necessary evils, just as most non-conservatives I know do NOT support rape and Black/Black murder despite voting for monstrous pro-rape/racist/criminal/psychopaths (and in Biden & Bill Clinton's case, actual rapists) like Biden, Harris, and the Clintons.

If this is not now clear to you, or if you insist on further digging into & compounding your errors, I'll leave you to do that.

I consider you a fairly reasonable person, so won't make fun of you.

Here's the deal...

You made a bizarre and baseless pair of claims regarding conservative "love" of war and execution.

I pointed this out to you Socratically with equally bizarre mirroring claims about non-conservative "love" of Black/Black murder, and rape.

You correctly assessed that these mirroring claims were bizarre, while failing to recognize your own original errors.

And instead of now recognizing your errors, you're further compounding them while brashly & mistakenly assuming you need to *teach* me about who "loves" what.

My experience of conservatives is that most regard war and the DP as tragic but sometimes necessary evils, just as most non-conservatives I know do NOT support rape and Black/Black murder despite voting for monstrous pro-rape/racist/criminal/psychopaths (and in Biden & Bill Clinton's case, actual rapists) like Biden, Harris, and the Clintons.

If this is not now clear to you, or if you insist on further digging into & compounding your errors, I'll leave you to do that.

But I didn't make a baseless response. When you said it was that, I backed up my claim with evidence. You can be pedantic about the word "love", I'm not really interested in which verb we use here. The right support war more than the left, they support executions more than the left. And I proved that.

Yes, you tried to compare pro-execution and pro-war on the right with pro-blacks killing blacks from the left. That was bizarre.

Mine isn't bizarre. As I've shown you, the right were in favor of going to war in Iraq, states which are pro-execution are right leaning states. It's a generalization, not all people on the right are pro-war and pro-executions, but A MAJORITY are.

The problem with your "My experience of conservatives is that most regard war and the DP as tragic but sometimes necessary evils" is that people simply don't put any effort into it.

The media says "Saddam is evil" "the US is the world's police" "Saddam has WMDs" so they think "Yes, we must go to war". I'm sorry, such simplistic thinking is "pro-war".

The simple fact is the US went to war in Iraq because they wanted to control OPEC. Not control in the sense of running OPEC, but in the sense of stopping OPEC's control over world oil prices.

The same with Venezuela, Iran and Libya. Afghanistan is a part of this too. The media's having a frenzy over Afghanistan, manipulating people into thinking the US needs to go back in. But what about all the other evil dictators out there killing people? Myanmar for example? The US couldn't give a damn about Myanmar, so the media doesn't care, so the pro-war people don't demand war in Myanmar.

So easy to manipulate malleable people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back