robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have been losing the culture war. And more and more we see the world you people are building with your wins.
No shit cuck, we're building it right in front of your face on top of what used to be your land. Lol.
I'm not sure why you would rather live in a Third World cess pit, instead of what America was, but, hey, I will be here to laugh you when you start whining like a faggot over how much it sucks for you.
Well if you look back on what South Florida used to be, a segregated back water swamp of racist morons, to what it is now, a palm tree lined multicultural paradise of hot women, fast cars and great food, I'll take what we turned it into any fucking day cuck boy.
The reality is that you are an anti-white racist, intent on targeting any hint of white culture or heritage as part of your agenda of anti-white discrimination and oppression.
Lol. I am anti white racist. I hate white racists, that's not a position I try to deny like how you cucks try to deny your racism. That's partly what makes you cucks. You're so ashamed of your own beliefs that you have to lie about them. Lol.

No Lee the traitor was a anti-american asshole. He fought against the United States, I served in the United States military asshole.

He fought, past tense. You are FIGHTING TODAY, to tear this nation apart. YOu are thus, teh anti-American asshole here, not me, not Gen. Lee.

No shit cuck, we're building it right in front of your face on top of what used to be your land. Lol.

Well if you look back on what South Florida used to be, a segregated back water swamp of racist morons, to what it is now, a palm tree lined multicultural paradise of hot women, fast cars and great food, I'll take what we turned it into any fucking day cuck boy.

Lol. I am anti white racist. I hate white racists, that's not a position I try to deny like how you cucks try to deny your racism. That's partly what makes you cucks. You're so ashamed of your own beliefs that you have to lie about them. Lol.

You are the ones that have to lie about what you are doing, in order to get people to go along with it.

You are the ones that want to hurt other people, and take shit away from them. I have no such ill will to you, or any plans or desires to take shit away from you.

How do you think working class whites, in the dem party, of which there are still tens of millions, how do you think they will feel when they realize that you lied to them, so that you could fuck them and their children, out of anti-white racism?

He fought, past tense.
No shit.
]quote] You are FIGHTING TODAY, to tear this nation apart. YOu are thus, teh anti-American asshole here, not me, not Gen. Lee.
[/QUOTE]
The assholes are the folks like you that want to keep that white privilege position in tact. You want to keep the symbols of white supremacy alive and well. You whine about Democrats being the founders of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, etc., but it is conservatives/Republicans who fight to keep all of these symbols alive and well.

I think we ought to erect a statue to General Sherman… in Atlanta

He is an actual Civil War hero.

I wonder how that would go

The assholes are the folks like you that want to keep that white privilege position in tact. You want to keep the symbols of white supremacy alive and well. You whine about Democrats being the founders of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, etc., but it is conservatives/Republicans who fight to keep all of these symbols alive and well.
[/QUOTE]

You say the dumbest shit.

1. If having a statue in teh park, is the "white privilege" then just give it to US. Why are you being such a grasping, greedy bitch?

2. These symbols morphed into symbols of harmless regional pride, well before your great grandaddy was born. The bit where you pretend to be too stupid to know that? It's obvious bullshit. I'm not saying you ain't fucking stupid. But you are not THAT fucking stupid.

DROP THE STUPID SHIT.

You say the dumbest shit.

1. If having a statue in teh park, is the "white privilege" then just give it to US. Why are you being such a grasping, greedy bitch?

Why should I pay to maintain the symbols of racism and hate.

[Quoye]2. These symbols morphed into symbols of harmless regional pride, well before your great grandaddy was born.[/quote]

My great granddaddy was born in slavery, do you don't know WTF you are talking about as usual and they damn sure aren't harmless. I did 2 tours in Germany and I didn't see any Nazi statues or monuments anywhere in the country.

The bit where you pretend to be too stupid to know that? It's obvious bullshit. I'm not saying you ain't fucking stupid. But you are not THAT fucking stupid.
DROP THE STUPID SHIT.

I am saying you are that fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back