robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, I'm not sure Russia has really changed its econ system. China certainly has not, although Xi seems to have consolidated power to himself, rather than a committee of the "communist" party.
Russia attempted to change, but the KGB reasserted itself by the year 2000 and we're thoroughly entrenched by the Year 2007 when Putin took over. As I said neither one were communist regimes. That was propaganda. The real enemy in this world is fascism.

Russia attempted to change, but the KGB reasserted itself by the year 2000 and we're thoroughly entrenched by the Year 2007 when Putin took over. As I said neither one were communist regimes. That was propaganda. The real enemy in this world is fascism.
I believe the experts were disagree with you. The case is being handled in a very efficient and thorough systematic manner and there are plenty of trump supporters to make a solid case against him for his treason.

You are some kind of crazy far-right extremist. Probably one of them that's following the psychopath trump. Now that's a real sicko, can't accept reality so he lies all the time trying to create his own reality.
I'm a parent, asswipe.

And the crazier you think I am, the better it is for my kids.

I want you to be afraid. VERY afraid.

I'm a parent, asswipe.

I pity your children. You are very sick and that is a threat your last sentence. Reporting you to authorities now.
I'm a parent, asswipe.

I am afraid of nothing. Losers live in fear. Losers think guns will protect them. Losers join groups to make them feel powerful. I live this life until I no longer live. I have no weapons, I belong to no group, I do not need their protection.

I pity your children. You are very sick and that is a threat your last sentence. Reporting you to authorities now.

:p

lol

Typical progtard fool. Hiding behind a law that isn't going to help him.

Report away, asshole. I'm sure the PTB are familiar with me already.

lmao

You don't know threat. You don't know the meaning of the word. You fucktards threatened my children ALL SUMMER LONG, and here you are bleating about a few words in the internet.

What a complete fucktard.

I am afraid of nothing. Losers live in fear. Losers think guns will protect them. Losers join groups to make them feel powerful. I live this life until I no longer live. I have no weapons, I belong to no group, I do not need their protection.

Yet you run to the authorities at the first sign of hostility.

You're a two bit punk. Good for nothing. I wouldn't trust you to watch my back. And you wouldn't do it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back