Liberals successfully erase history

History books should be rewritten. We should always strive to improve. Or are you under the impression that our current history books show a perfect account of history?
A history book written 50 years ago teaches more history than the nonsense they peddle today.

As a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law states have no right to secede (White v. Texas (1869)).

And monuments to treasonous war criminals who sought to defend slavery and destroy America are a disservice and dishonor to the 630,000 Americans who perished during the treasonous insurrection of 1861.
The Declaration of Independence stated an obligation to secede.

Is that right?! So you like the textbooks from the early 1970s?! What made you pick that decade
Just chance. A history book written in 1950 will be more accurate about WWII for example. More to remember exactly what happened.

In the realm of possibility. What do they use as references to write textbooks?
A variety of sources. Perhaps a WW2 textbook from the 1950s was written from a narrow perspective of the author. It could have good incites but lack a comprehensive view. So maybe years later a new textbook is developed that uses the incites learned from that 1950s textbook but it includes incites from other textbooks and articles and writings to provide a better account of history.

Would you say that this is a possibility?

You just making shut up again? Do you know anything about 1950s textbooks?
I do, I have some, and he's right, commie.

Here's the 1st schoolbook in America, and was used up until around 1960:

L
"Liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone"

Page 32.

Last edited:
Not your kind of improvement, shitlord.
I’m not talking about my kind of improvement, which you’d know nothing about. I mean in your opinion does it have any room for improvement or did they get everything in there accurately the first time around in 1902?

Looks great. Do you think it has any areas for improvement? Or is it complete and accurate?
To Kill a Mockingbird was published in 1960. History books before that were factually accurate. Textbooks after that seemed to be influenced by the ultra-liberal thinking of Mockingbird's author.

I’m not talking about my kind of improvement, which you’d know nothing about. I mean in your opinion does it have any room for improvement or did they get everything in there accurately the first time around in 1902?
The New England Primer was used way before 1902, fucktard.

You fucking dumbass.

"The New England Primer was the first reading primer designed for the American colonies. It became the most successful educational textbook published in 17th-century colonial United States and it became the foundation of most schooling before the 1790s."

Forum List

Back