robert e lee statue melted down

Established in Nashville, Tennessee in 1894, the group venerated the Ku Klux Klan during the first half of the 20th century and funded the construction of a monument to the Klan in 1926.[7][8][9] According to the Institute for Southern Studies, the UDC "elevated [the Klan] to a nearly mythical status. It dealt in and preserved Klan artifacts and symbology. It even served as a sort of public relations agency for the terrorist group."[7]

The group's headquarters are in the Memorial to the Women of the Confederacy building in Richmond, Virginia, the former capital city of the Confederate States. In May 2020 the building was damaged by fire during the George Floyd protests.[10][11]

Feel free to deflect from owning up to it and bitch about someone disagreeing with you on a message board.

You have the spinal fortitude of a wet noodle.
I don't care about your feelings or your disagreement. I'm wondering if you have a political strategy to stop us or are you just going to lay there and bleed out? 😄

I don't care about your feelings or your disagreement. I'm wondering if you have a political strategy to stop us or are you just going to lay there and bleed out? 😄

Like the Girondists being slaughtered by the Jacobins, the left has a habit of eating itself.

Just waiting for your Thermidorian Reaction to come into being.

And yet they weren't prosecuted for it despite the Union winning AND having overwhelming evidence of said treasonous acts.

To them they were loyal to their States, and back then State citizenship was seen as superior to national citizenship.
Very true.
Also, nice to have a rational discussion amongst the filth. I tip my cap to you.
Back at ya.

No. The Confederacy was a tyranny you clueless moron. This is democracy.

No, you brain dead scumbag. I never ascribed anything to the Confederacy except treason.

We are not a “democracy.” You are totally wrong. We are a Constitutional republic for the very clear reason that our Founders and Framers wisely chose to avoid us becoming a democracy.
They created a slave state. I don't know about you but I'm blessed that Founder slaver ideology has been thoroughly cucked and subdued. 😄
Yes. Initially the Founders and Framers did compromise on the issue of slavery. But they sure as fuck never “created” any slave state, you ignorant twat.

No, you brain dead scumbag. I never ascribed anything to the Confederacy except treason.

We are not a “democracy.” You are totally wrong. We are a Constitutional republic for the very clear reason that our Founders and Framers wisely chose to avoid us becoming a democracy.
I don't give a shit about the opinion of the slaver Founders. Telling me what they thought doesn't mean shit to me. I expect you to explain your own thoughts and arguments. Being a constitutional republic and a representative democracy aren't mutually exclusive. Being one doesn't prevent you from also being the other. They describe different aspects of our society. We are Constitutional, because we have a Constitution. We are a Republic because we are a nation that is ultimately ruled "by the people". And we're a representative democracy because we the people exercise out authority and rule by voting and electing people to represent us in government.
Yes. Initially the Founders and Framers did compromise on the issue of slavery. But they sure as fuck never “created” any slave state, you ignorant twat.
It was a slave state you coward fuck. It was a State that legalized and profited off of chattel slavery. Learn history.

I don't give a shit about the opinion of the slaver Founders.

You’re a complete moron. They were not slaver founded you utterly ignorant shithead.
Telling me what they thought doesn't mean shit to me.

Reality doesn’t mean shit to you.
I expect you to explain your own thoughts and arguments.
I always do.
Being a constitutional republic and a representative democracy aren't mutually exclusive.
Actually, they aren’t synonyms.
Being one doesn't prevent you from also being the other.
Wrong. They are different and they don’t occur in the same government simultaneously.

Try to grasp it at long last. The modifier “representative” still leaves us with “democracy.” We are not a democracy. And the reason we aren’t a democracy (of any variety) is because our Constitutional Republican form of government prohibits any forming democracy from imposing a tyranny of any majority. The LIMITED authority of our government constrains what any majority is allowed to do in terms of laws.
They describe different aspects of our society. We are Constitutional, because we have a Constitution. We are a Republic because we are a nation that is ultimately ruled "by the people". And we're a representative democracy because we the people exercise out authority and rule by voting and electing people to represent us in government.

Wrong. We make limited use of the notions of a republic but only within the bounds of what our Constitution permits.
It was a slave state you coward fuck.
Wrong, you vile fucking asslicker.
It was a State that legalized and profited off of chattel slavery. Learn history.
I’m the one who knows history. You’re to stupid to learn it. Slavery preceded our colonies just as our colonies preceded our nation. When we took our leave of Great Britain, slavery continued because we couldn’t have United at that time without the compromise that allowed it to continue.

Slavery was a blot on our national history. A big ugly embarrassing blot. But that didn’t make us a slaver state. Your ignorance and rancid bullshit rhetoric truly know no bounds.

You suck. Gfy.

tumblr_903fa7c4d03afe3945835c0851f231e4_6d7481b9_640.jpg

Forum List

Back