Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Just look up Marxism and you see that you repeating them all the time...

I am not gaslighting you... I am just showing your ignorance and you are finding it upsetting, you like to push you Marxism on us but we are not buying...

Hey suck it up... the MAGA (pigs from Animal farm) need you still believing.... You have to not stop and for gods sake don't think or read anything...
You are pulling NONSENSE out of your ASS!!!
Marxism has been infiltrating our edu,media, and governance for about a HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS.
MAGA is the resulting ANTITHESIS of that!
Generation after generation of soft minded people have been TAUGHT that America is BAD as FOUNDED.
That's why we see young IDIOTS howling at the moon about colonialism, capitalism individualism, and all of the rest of their Anti-American bullshit.
The higher learning institutions have been nothing but indoctrination centers.
You can SHOVE your convoluted conjecture about MAGA being Marxist, that's fucking ridiculous!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Muslim 98.0 - 99.0% (predominantly Sunni), Christian <1.0%
At the same time, a lot of the arab Christians in the greater Arab world and those living in the west still support the Palestinian cause.

Palestine is one of the most holiest Christian sites in the world.

The thing is a lot of Christians in Iraq, Syria, Egypt , Lebanon etc Do not agree with supporting Israel. They are from the likes of Arab nationalists of Nasser. A lot of Palestinian Christians have been made into refugees by wars between Israel and Palestine.

I remember Ted Cruz speaking at an Arab American conference… he was booed by the crowd when he brought up supporting Israel.

At the same time, a lot of the arab Christians in the greater Arab world and those living in the west still support the Palestinian cause.

The thing is a lot of Christians in Iraq, Syria, Egypt , Lebanon etc Do not agree with supporting Israel. They are from the likes of Arab nationalists of Nasser. A lot of Palestinian Christians have been made into refugees by wars between Israel and Palestine.

I remember Ted Cruz speaking at an Arab American conference… he was booed by the crowd when he brought up supporting Israel.

There’s no such thing as Palestine. It’s a made up word the Romans used after the Jewish revolt just to spite the Jews.

I get that families that love and support one another are foreign to you deplorable whites who venerate men who sold their own children into slavery.
I know you have to attack white families. It's overcompensation. Blacks have no idea who fathered them. So many are raised by relatives, they don't even know their mothers. Slavery was their finest moment. Slave holders at least kept records.

I know you have to attack white families. It's overcompensation. Blacks have no idea who fathered them. So many are raised by relatives, they don't even know their mothers. Slavery was their finest moment. Slave holders at least kept records.
You're the one who asked me if I was your daddy.... :laugh:

Plus no Christian would boo the support of Israel. It’s a prophecy fulfillment.

You're a democrat right? Interesting right, considering the party was created to defend slavery.
Yeah, last century. Now it's the most diverse politically party in America because those southern white segregationists and their culture got cuckolded and driven out.

You're the one who asked me if I was your daddy.... :laugh:
You would be lying as everyone knows. It's not like no one can read it and see for themselves. Are you reprehensible because of black blood, because you are a democrat, because you are embarrassed by not knowing who in your family fucked who, or all of the above?

How many were out there with the Tiki Torches, chanting 'Jews will not replace us'? A few dozen ? A few hundred?

Remember how the MSM kept that story going for a long time, trying to connect ordinary Republicans with those nutjobs?

Today, we have multiple thousands all across the country, continually chanting hate directed at Jews. Where's Biden? Why hasn't he continually denounced these people WITHOUT conditions?

You would be lying as everyone knows. It's not like no one can read it and see for themselves. Are you reprehensible because of black blood, because you are a democrat, because you are embarrassed by not knowing who in your family fucked who, or all of the above?
What does everyone know about black blood? I don't know these frail white fantasies. You assume too much. :laugh:

Forum List

Back