For the 1st time since Covid began, Mississippi is reporting that a baby has died of Covid...Child Deaths In Past 45 Days Exceed Prior 17 Months

I wish they would explain about the deaths better, like if they died with or died because of Covid--was there other factors and such.

• Banned
NYT reports:

A year and a half into the pandemic, the crucial and irreplaceable role that school plays in students’ lives has never been clearer. In contrast to last fall, when school buildings in some parts of the country closed for long periods (mostly in blue cities and towns), a consensus has emerged this year in favor of bringing as many students as possible back to the classroom. But the country remains divided about which measures are required to do this safely. Infections are already forcing mass quarantines, and fear and high prevalence rates may further threaten in-person schooling once again — despite the indisputable evidence of the severe cost to kids

• Banned
I wish they would explain about the deaths better, like if they died with or died because of Covid--was there other factors and such.
couldn't find another publication that's writing this story. i have failed you!

good job Sleepy Joe

When democrats found out that children weren't affected, they demanded the technicians in Wuhan get the bug fixed.

Fauci paid for a pandemic, damnit.

Exactly. They coulda, they shoulda, but they didn't and now a baby died. They had the means to save the baby's life, but they didn't take advantage of them and somehow this is Joe's fault?
there were some of us who did our part in educating the masses. there were others like Sleepy Joe who took a hike

Let me guess. The parents are conservatives and didn't get vaccinated?
The article didn't give that information. The claim that the unvaccinated are the source of all your woes is being systematically disproven by reality.

Israelis are being banned from traveling to some European destinations because of a widespread surge in Israel. The same Israel that was among the first countries on the planet to vaccinate the great majority of their eligible citizens. IOW, the vaccinated are "sharing" the love just as much as the unvaccinated are.

The death of that infant and the other 3 children - over the entire course of the pandemic - is a tragedy and it's a horrible thing for families to endure. I'd be interested in seeing the data they have on the total number of kids under-18 who've contracted the virus, been hospitalized, or are experiencing sequelae after recovery.

He should be forcing people to get vaccinated!
Oh, he'll probably get around to that monumentally stupid move, eventually. I predict "complications" with attempted enforcement.

If the people around him had gotten their shots he'd probably be alive.
Funny, I didn't see that info in the article. Which paragraph explained the vaccination status of his family?

The article didn't give that information. The claim that the unvaccinated are the source of all your woes is being systematically disproven by reality.

Israelis are being banned from traveling to some European destinations because of a widespread surge in Israel. The same Israel that was among the first countries on the planet to vaccinate the great majority of their eligible citizens. IOW, the vaccinated are "sharing" the love just as much as the unvaccinated are.

The death of that infant and the other 3 children - over the entire course of the pandemic - is a tragedy and it's a horrible thing for families to endure. I'd be interested in seeing the data they have on the total number of kids under-18 who've contracted the virus, been hospitalized, or are experiencing sequelae after recovery.
You posted all that bullshit but failed to answer the question. Were the parents unvaxxed conservatives or not?

NYT reports:

A year and a half into the pandemic, the crucial and irreplaceable role that school plays in students’ lives has never been clearer. In contrast to last fall, when school buildings in some parts of the country closed for long periods (mostly in blue cities and towns), a consensus has emerged this year in favor of bringing as many students as possible back to the classroom. But the country remains divided about which measures are required to do this safely. Infections are already forcing mass quarantines, and fear and high prevalence rates may further threaten in-person schooling once again — despite the indisputable evidence of the severe cost to kids
NYT reports ends your post before it begins.

Forum List

Back