Questions to Muslims

It strikes me as pretty dishonest to judge a religion based on such a selective representative population. If one were to judge Christianity based on the Rwandan and Bosnian genocides from the 90s or based on the ideological systems of the LRA then one might come to the same conclusion concerning Christianity, and that would likewise be entriely dishonest and unfair.

We have the brutal life of the Warlord Muhammad, far closer to Genghis Khan than Jesus Christ in actions, to judge. We have 1,400 hundred years of brutality and horror to judge Islam on.

Even Bosnia was a reaction to the terror of Islam infesting the country. Boko Harum and ISIS are closer to the acts of Muhammad than is a PR agent for CAIR.

Then explain the treaty of Hudaybiyyah.

Didn't Muhammad subsequently murder the Quraish? Muhammad played for time, as any competent Warlord would. Muhammad was a brutal psychopath, but I never suggested that he was not a good general.

No it isn't. In fact, back during Islam's early days the Middle East tended to be a safe haven for persecuted populations within Europe such as Jews and Nestorian Christians.

During the early days, Islam was death to Jews. During the Middle Ages the more enlightened of the Ottoman Empire moderated treatment of non-Muslims. Still, there was that whole Jizya thing

We have the brutal life of the Warlord Muhammad, far closer to Genghis Khan than Jesus Christ in actions, to judge. We have 1,400 hundred years of brutality and horror to judge Islam on.

One could say the same thing about key judeo-christian persons such as Moses and Jacob as well as the same about christian history, only stretched out over a longer period of time. Once again, you're being selective and dishonest.

Didn't Muhammad subsequently murder the Quraish?

No.

Last edited:
During the early days, Islam was death to Jews. During the Middle Ages the more enlightened of the Ottoman Empire moderated treatment of non-Muslims. Still, there was that whole Jizya thing

That isn't even close to true. Jews fled en mass to Islamic held Middle Eastern lands to escape murder in Europe and the Justinian codes in Asia Minor. In fact, Jews and Christians used to make up a majority of the population of what is now Iraq under the Rashidun and the Umayyads.

That's about as deep as saying that the God of Judaism is the warlord Moses.

What lands did Moses conquer?

Muhammad slaughtered thousands with his armies - how many did Moses slaughter with his? (That would be none.)

If you think that Moses wasn't a warlord / never ordered anyone to be slaughtered then you have never read the old testament. Same with Joshua. They engaged in genocide in the Bible, atrocities far greater in today's standards than anything that you can lay at the feet of Muhammad. I'm not really interested in a pissing contest though. I don't find it particularly useful outside of pointing out that you are being rather intellectually dishonest.

One could say the same thing about key judeo-christian persons such as Moses and Joshua as well as the same about christian history, only stretched out over a longer period of time. Once again, you're being selective and dishonest.

Didn't Muhammad subsequently murder the Quraish?

No.

First, Moses and Joshua are Jewish figures. Secondly, Moses was not involved in wars, Joshua was, but not Moses. Third, even if we were to say that Joshua was a brutal warlord, it does not excuse the evil of Muhammad.

I see that you are a liar for Allah. The Warlord Muhammad marched on Mecca in 629 and slaughtered the Quraish.

If you think that Moses wasn't a warlord / never ordered anyone to be slaughtered then you have never read the old testament. Same with Joshua. They engaged in genocide in the Bible, atrocities far greater in today's standards than anything that you can lay at the feet of Muhammad. I'm not really interested in a pissing contest though. I don't find it particularly useful outside of pointing out that you are being rather intellectually dishonest.

I've read the Bible - don't subscribe to it, but have read it. Moses was not a warrior - Joshua was. Still, how does this excuse Muhammad?

I see that you are a liar for Allah. The Warlord Muhammad marched on Mecca in 629 and slaughtered the Quraish.

Oh really? And you are basing this on what exactly? Because every historical text on the subject says otherwise. In fact, I am a little nonplussed because if Muhammad killed all of the Quraysh, then how could they form the backbone of the subsequent Umayyad dynasty? The entire siege of Mecca saw the death of 12 people in battle. For the most part, the Muslim army entered the city peacefully.

I've read the Bible - don't subscribe to it, but have read it. Moses was not a warrior - Joshua was. Still, how does this excuse Muhammad?

Then you should know that Moses did fight skirmishes / battles during his time in the Sinai and that he also ordered internal purges as well.

Islam's just Judaism v3.0. Christianity was v2.0. If seriously interested in pleasing God, why not just study to become Jewish? How "true" can a 3rd version be if to join it you just utter a sentence? Sounds made up :)
Islam's just Judaism v3.0. Christianity was v2.0. If seriously interested in pleasing God, why not just study to become Jewish? How "true" can a 3rd version be if to join it you just utter a sentence? Sounds made up :)

The notion that if you utter the Shahada, you become Muslim, stems from the Islamic tradition of not knowing what is in a man's mind / heart / not judging based on the unknown. There is a hadith where during battle, a man drops his spear and says the shahada, hearing this, the Muslim soldier kills him anyway claiming that he only said it to have his life spared. When news is brought to Muhammad, the soldier is chastised for killing a fellow Muslim. The dead "convert" may very well have only said it to have his life spared, but that is not for individuals to decide; additionally, Muhammad asserted that even if the man was not entirely genuine in his conversion it still represents an opportunity to introduce someone to the faith.

So while a practicing Muslim should do more than simply utter the shahada, that is technically all one needs to do in order to meet the base requirements.
yeah let's all become jews. the chosen few will be the many and we can all be self hating jews and kill ourselves for money like we are doing now. look how well the jews run our media, hollywood the stock and diamond markets and all for the profit of a few chosen. can we all be billionaire jews?

Then you should know that Moses did fight skirmishes / battles during his time in the Sinai and that he also ordered internal purges as well.
yep, moses and muhammad had identical war minds riding God's name to hell for us all. but moses was worse. he really killed the kids and women with genocide. now others have called for the jews exterminatino because of their evil faiths creed. they seem to reep what their books have sown.

The notion that if you utter the Shahada, you become Muslim, stems from the Islamic tradition of not knowing what is in a man's mind / heart / not judging based on the unknown. There is a hadith where during battle, a man drops his spear and says the shahada, hearing this, the Muslim soldier kills him anyway claiming that he only said it to have his life spared. When news is brought to Muhammad, the soldier is chastised for killing a fellow Muslim. The dead "convert" may very well have only said it to have his life spared, but that is not for individuals to decide; additionally, Muhammad asserted that even if the man was not entirely genuine in his conversion it still represents an opportunity to introduce someone to the faith.

So while a practicing Muslim should do more than simply utter the shahada, that is technically all one needs to do in order to meet the base requirements.
yeah let's all become jews. the chosen few will be the many and we can all be self hating jews and kill ourselves for money like we are doing now. look how well the jews run our media, hollywood the stock and diamond markets and all for the profit of a few chosen. can we all be billionaire jews?

Not exactly sure what relevance this has to my post which you quoted.

yep, moses and muhammad had identical war minds riding God's name to hell for us all. but moses was worse. he really killed the kids and women with genocide. now others have called for the jews exterminatino because of their evil faiths creed. they seem to reep what their books have sown.

Advocating the same thing that you recognize as inhumane rather makes you, well, inhumane.

it was for another post but since you are flying the star. tell me true, does the jewish holy books speak of your peoples chosen few status to have all the heathens for footstools? be honest please. can't your holy book be bent into the koran as an almost identical book of war and conquest in the name of your God or religion? be honest swear on your God it doesn t say things to that nature.

it was for another post but since you are flying the star. tell me true, does the jewish holy books speak of your peoples chosen few status to have all the heathens for footstools? be honest please. can't your holy book be bent into the koran as an almost identical book of war and conquest in the name of your God or religion? be honest swear on your God it doesn t say things to that nature.

I'm an atheist, and my avatar has significant religious meaning in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Neither am I.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure Moses actually existed. Obviously the Exodus story is full of supernatural horseshit. Muhammad is different, he is a historical figure and his acts are known. Arguing about what Moses did is like arguing about Superman, he did what those collecting myths for David assigned to him.

people believe those books, especially when the books tell them THEY are GODS only people and are to conquer all others of this world either through deceit or war. Now since the u.s. is actively siding and aiding Israel we must know where they stand just as we must know where all the muslims /christian and all others in this country and world stand in regards to this God of war religions. don't you see the books must be closed to completion? even if you aren 't jewish, do you see their books war like motto and creed is a dead end for all?

Neither am I.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure Moses actually existed. Obviously the Exodus story is full of supernatural horseshit. Muhammad is different, he is a historical figure and his acts are known. Arguing about what Moses did is like arguing about Superman, he did what those collecting myths for David assigned to him.
they don't have the same evidence for moses as they do for muhammad?

Forum List

Back