Want To Know When You Die?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
God has given me the power to tell when people are going to die. If you want to know the month and year of your death just ask. If you send me $1000 I can give you another year. $10k for an additional 5 years. I can't give any more. If you live beyond the expiration date I give you ITS A MIRACLE!

God has given me the power to tell when people are going to die. If you want to know the month and year of your death just ask. If you send me $1000 I can give you another year. $10k for an additional 5 years. I can't give any more. If you live beyond the expiration date I give you ITS A MIRACLE!

Nah. I'm good. My son told me that I shall die by tiger. So, when I hit 80 he cannot con me into going to a zoo. We will not be eating at any Chinese restaurant that has a tiger painting. He may not buy me a tiger pendant. We shall not own cats and name them Tiger. Further more, Tony the Tiger is not welcome in any way shape or form into the house. We shall not attend any sports games that have a team name of Tigers.
Hence forth, we shall avoid this topic all together in any car ride that takes place longer than 2 minutes.

As an aside, we also have created a detailed plan of how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.

I'm in a hotel room this evening, at a conference. There's a baby in the next room letting out occasional wails. I'm sitting here laughing and crying at the same time.

Laughing for the memories these sounds bring to me, crying for the fact that I'll never again hear them in these my senior years.

I'm in a hotel room this evening, at a conference. There's a baby in the next room letting out occasional wails. I'm sitting here laughing and crying at the same time.

Laughing for the memories these sounds bring to me, crying for the fact that I'll never again hear them in these my senior years.

You're very sentimental, Mr. H. It makes you very human. I cannot think of anything that I agree with you on but I like you just the same.

No one wants to know? I'm giving a deal today. 5 years extra for the price of 1. But to get the extra time you'll have to know. Dont you want an extra 5 years?

Last thing I'd wanna know is when I'm gonna die. If life gets a countdown timer, life would suck.

No one wants to know? I'm giving a deal today. 5 years extra for the price of 1. But to get the extra time you'll have to know. Dont you want an extra 5 years?

A german soldier in WW2 had to take the personal data of a jewish woman for her execution. In the end she said to him: "You forgot to fill in the date of today for my execution". The soldier answered: "You are still not dead." A short time later american soldier freed her.

Last thing I'd wanna know is when I'm gonna die. If life gets a countdown timer, life would suck.
And its one thing to live and its another thing to live healthy and happy. Imagine I tell you you'll live another 50 and tomorrow you become paralized or you get sentenced to 50 years in jail.

And its one thing to live and its another thing to live healthy and happy. Imagine I tell you you'll live another 50 and tomorrow you become paralized or you get sentenced to 50 years in jail.

Would say much of the reason why we live happily comes from ignorance of our own deaths. If we can ignore this eventuality and certainty, we can do other things. If we know when we'll die though we spend our lives thinking about it, obsessing on it, and all the joy goes away. Like the poor cyclops in "Krull." :)

I know when I am going to die. I am going to die in the next few seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years and at the very outside the next few decades.

Forum List

Back