Zone1 Religious Things Leftists Love

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Leftists will leave your religion alone if it is mostly populated by people with:

1. Dark skin

or

2. "Exotic" clothing (See: the Amish)

Catholic women, if you walked around with those black lacy veils on like at the Vatican, Leftists would like you. You won't find a more fundamentalist group of people than the Amish, for example, but Leftists never met a bonnet or buggy they didn't think was righteous.

Oh, and Islam, you can toss gays off roofs but that's ignored if Christians are ruffled that Easter takes place on Trans Day of Visibility. Islam is of dark skin and exotic clothing, so.....hey! Their beliefs are just "cultural".

After seeing Easter and Christmas roundly mocked for over two decades now, this is as near as I can come to pinpointing Religions Things Leftists Love.

Yeah, I do not get this thread. :dunno:

The TL;DR version:

Leftists don't care how oppressive or fundie your religion is if the people in it have dark skin or wear cool clothes.

See: Islam, the Amish

The TL;DR version:

Leftists don't care how oppressive or fundie your religion is if the people in it have dark skin or wear cool clothes.

See: Islam, the Amish
That looks like a rabbit hole I'd rather not twist my ankle in.

Leftists will leave your religion alone if it is mostly populated by people with:

1. Dark skin

or

2. "Exotic" clothing (See: the Amish)

Catholic women, if you walked around with those black lacy veils on like at the Vatican, Leftists would like you. You won't find a more fundamentalist group of people than the Amish, for example, but Leftists never met a bonnet or buggy they didn't think was righteous.

Oh, and Islam, you can toss gays off roofs but that's ignored if Christians are ruffled that Easter takes place on Trans Day of Visibility. Islam is of dark skin and exotic clothing, so.....hey! Their beliefs are just "cultural".

After seeing Easter and Christmas roundly mocked for over two decades now, this is as near as I can come to pinpointing Religions Things Leftists Love.
You know the only reason you are christian instead of muslim is because you were born in the US instead of Indonesia, don't you?

You know the only reason you are christian instead of muslim is because you were born in the US instead of Indonesia, don't you?

Interesting...so religion is not a choice? It's like skin color or eye color, immutable?

Speak for yourself, Sue... like an adult.

Okay. Why do people on your side of the political aisle defend the religion of those who raped, took hostage and murdered old women, pregnant women, and little girls--but lose their minds about Jesus on Easter Sunday?

Is that more adult?

Okay. Why do people on your side of the political aisle defend the religion of those who raped, took hostage and murdered old women, pregnant women, and little girls--but lose their minds about Jesus on Easter Sunday?

Is that more adult?
You are the only person losing yer mind over Easter

You are the only person losing yer mind over Easter

Haha, no. Here and on the socials, every year like clockwork. Christmas and Easter every year. Leftists will never even speak the word Mohammad out of "respect" but Christmas and Easter fair game every year.

A good part cowardice too, forgot to mention that.

Haha, no. Here and on the socials, every year like clockwork. Christmas and Easter every year. Leftists will never even speak the word Mohammad out of "respect" but Christmas and Easter fair game every year.

I never speak the name Mohammed because I never need to.

Any quotes from “here” to go along with your allegations?

Can one Leftist/liberal in this thread--just ONE--defend your people crying about terrorist voting citizens in Gaza but not giving one crap about raped and murdered Jewish little girls?

I mean. Just ONE.

Other than you're all blinded by dark skin and exotic clothing, which is all I can figure.

These people are so far gone they don't even know what to do with themselves.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Forum List

Back