Zone1 Religious Things Leftists Love

Well, great. But also, rather solidifies my point, does it not? That year after year you're here on our holy days making jokes about "Zombie Jesus"

These are the cult who despise whoever is different yet pat themselves on the back without cease for being so "tolerant".

Well, great. But also, rather solidifies my point, does it not? That year after year you're here on our holy days making jokes about "Zombie Jesus"

Well, yeah, because I find the notion kind of absurd.

To me, the good thing about Jesus is what he had to say about treating other people decently, not his coming back as a Zombie.

You Christians focus on the wrong things.

Says the guy focusing on zombies. :rolleyes:
You miss the point of the Zombie joke. That Jesus came back from the dead is absurd. Nobody comes back from being dead.

Is it possible that he survived his crucifixion? Maybe. (HG Wells was the first to suggest this). They didn't want him hanging up there for the Passover holiday and they tried to expedite the other guys deaths by breaking their legs. Could be they just thought he was dead, didn't really check, because you have to imagine guarding crucifixions was the shit job of the Roman Army.

My own thought- Jesus never existed, and he was a literary device created by Paul of Tarses and other Christian writers.

You miss the point of the Zombie joke. That Jesus came back from the dead is absurd. Nobody comes back from being dead.

Is it possible that he survived his crucifixion? Maybe. (HG Wells was the first to suggest this). They didn't want him hanging up there for the Passover holiday and they tried to expedite the other guys deaths by breaking their legs. Could be they just thought he was dead, didn't really check, because you have to imagine guarding crucifixions was the shit job of the Roman Army.

My own thought- Jesus never existed, and he was a literary device created by Paul of Tarses and other Christian writers.

How do you explain the existence of the 24,000 written manuscripts detailing the ministry of Christ?

How do you explain the existence of the 24,000 written manuscripts detailing the ministry of Christ?
Fan fic?

Here's the problem, besides the number being exaggerated. (There are about 200 non-cannonical gospels and a few dozen epistles, but not anywhere near 24,000.)

None of them are contemporaneous. They were all written decades or even centuries after the fact. Which is why so much time was spent after Constantine define what official dogma actually was.

Oh. So the proper response to land disputes--aka "carnage and theft"--is to rape little girls.

Interesting. "Liberal"
War is Hell.

Hamas killed 1400 Israelis, some in horrible ways.

The Zionists have killed 40,000 Palestinians (so far) including 12,000 children.

No clean hands in this fight. People who are willing to murder each other to appease their imaginary sky friend.

Fan fic?

Here's the problem, besides the number being exaggerated. (There are about 200 non-cannonical gospels and a few dozen epistles, but not anywhere near 24,000.)

None of them are contemporaneous. They were all written decades or even centuries after the fact. Which is why so much time was spent after Constantine define what official dogma actually was.
Right. Many were copies. Point still remains. How do you explain them?

Like the universe popping into existence being fine tuned to produce intelligence :rolleyes:
Noboy said that unquestionably happened. It's just the best theory we can come up with given the evidence we have. I don't know of anyone willing to kill anyone who doesn't agree, like religious nuts do.

Noboy said that unquestionably happened. It's just the best theory we can come up with given the evidence we have. I don't know of anyone willing to kill anyone who doesn't agree, like religious nuts do.
I know it it must rock your world.

Forum List

Back