Zone1 Muslims & Pork

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
Some Muslims eat pork, they consider it useful.What is useful there is buying and not eating pork.

That means they would achieve the same effect if they bought the pork and then threw it away or gave it to animals to eat.

For example, a Muslim intended to eat pork for 5 years so that he could live better and more easily. A better option with the same effect is to buy pork for 5 years and then give it to the animals to eat.

The same applies to other products when money is spent on them, such as oil, etc...

Some Muslims eat pork, they consider it useful.What is useful there is buying and not eating pork.

That means they would achieve the same effect if they bought the pork and then threw it away or gave it to animals to eat.

For example, a Muslim intended to eat pork for 5 years so that he could live better and more easily. A better option with the same effect is to buy pork for 5 years and then give it to the animals to eat.

The same applies to other products when money is spent on them, such as oil, etc...
No. That may be what is the matter with many of the angry, zealot, violence driven Muslims. They are suffering a dietary deficiency of good old southern pulled pork barbecue, slow cooked over hickory coals, a family passed down recipe for hot barbecue sauce, going back to the slave days, when the only thing that got away from being used after slaughter was the squeal. That and an ice-cold beer in a long neck bottle will change your whole outlook on life for the moment. Or at least it does mine.

I have had beers with plenty of Muslims in my time, but I have never met one who knowingly eats pork.

If Muslims have a problem with pork then why did the group Ham's Ass take over Gaza?

Makes no sense.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back