Another girl murdered by an illegal immigrant in Virginia and barely getting any media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1709817596066.png

Meet Kayla Hamilton, a 20 year old autistic girl that was strangled to death after being raped by, not only an illegal alien, but a member of MS13, the most notoriously evil gang in the world.

What was his name? They are protecting this name. The unnamed suspect, whose identity was protected as a 17-year-old at the time, was indicted in early 2023 by a grand jury in Maryland for 11 charges in the July 27, 2022, homicide of Hamilton, including first-degree murder, robbery, and rape. He will be tried as an adult.

Nice to see his rights being protected, isn't it? Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyhew, the family is suing the DOJ and President Biden because they let this fool into the country despite knowing he was part of MS13. And guess what, it's not hard to spot these freaks because they have tattoos all over the body that tell them they are apart of MS13, yet they let him in anyway.

Now we all know that just like elections, the judicial system is rigged, so don't ever expect justice from them, but at the same time, citizens should still fight the best they know how for justice, although I would argue just go buy a gun. It's instant protection and justice that the Federal government has not figured out how to take away from you yet.

View attachment 913494
Meet Kayla Hamilton, a 20 year old autistic girl that was strangled to death after being raped by, not only an illegal alien, but a member of MS13, the most notoriously evil gang in the world.

What was his name? They are protecting this name. The unnamed suspect, whose identity was protected as a 17-year-old at the time, was indicted in early 2023 by a grand jury in Maryland for 11 charges in the July 27, 2022, homicide of Hamilton, including first-degree murder, robbery, and rape. He will be tried as an adult.

Nice to see his rights being protected, isn't it? Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyhew, the family is suing the DOJ and President Biden because they let this fool into the country despite knowing he was part of MS13. And guess what, it's not hard to spot these freaks because they have tattoos all over the body that tell them they are apart of MS13, yet they let him in anyway.

Now we all know that just like elections, the judicial system is rigged, so don't ever expect justice from them, but at the same time, citizens should still fight the best they know how for justice, although I would argue just go buy a gun. It's instant protection and justice that the Federal government has not figured out how to take away from you yet.

This is why is won't end nice when the democrat Reich gets dismantled

These scummy migrants need to be exterminated.

This sort of stuff keeps me more angry all day every day. Then to read in here and be forced to wade thru the nonsense marxist Obiden BS spewed 24-7 by these board maggots (who may have worked in deep state prior or currently) those like candycorn pknopp rightwinger odanny WinterBorn MarcATL @peace too many to mention. I often ask is it worth anymore fight? The GOVT is 90% taken over by these type lunatics. Is it fixable? Without armed street elimination of 50 million or more.

Its an election year, and publicizing this case would call into question the Biden's Open Door policy in regards to MS 13.

IMHO, any MS 13ers should just be deported to El Salvador. Presidente Bukele's prison for them is no-nonsense.

This sort of stuff keeps me more angry all day every day. Then to read in here and be forced to wade thru the nonsense marxist Obiden BS spewed 24-7 by these board maggots (who may have worked in deep state prior or currently) those like candycorn pknopp rightwinger odanny WinterBorn MarcATL @peace too many to mention. I often ask is it worth anymore fight? The GOVT is 90% taken over by these type lunatics. Is it fixable? Without armed street elimination of 50 million or more.

If you have an actual factual argument to make, make it. Or just rant. Whatever.

I worked for the Government for 40 years.
There is no Deep State

Because of the Hatch Act, you don’t talk politics, can’t push a political agenda

Most of the people I worked with, I had no idea what their politics were

Actually I have been hearing about that case in the local news for a while due to the MS-13 involvement.

NOtVA may be liberal but they like their low crime rates and fully fund their JBTs.

The victims of crime visited upon them by illegals that were "paroled" into our country should sue the feds....They certainly have standing to do so if their plight was a direct result of the feds letting the illegal into the country.

I worked for the Government for 40 years.
There is no Deep State

Because of the Hatch Act, you don’t talk politics, can’t push a political agenda

Most of the people I worked with, I had no idea what their politics were

No one told Strzok and Page, the FBI lovebirds about the Hatch Act, RW.

Why aren't they in prison for Hatch violations for their text messages?

Of course there is a deep state.

Forum List

Back