Zone1 Religious Things Leftists Love

Leftists will leave your religion alone if it is mostly populated by people with:

1. Dark skin

or

2. "Exotic" clothing (See: the Amish)

Catholic women, if you walked around with those black lacy veils on like at the Vatican, Leftists would like you. You won't find a more fundamentalist group of people than the Amish, for example, but Leftists never met a bonnet or buggy they didn't think was righteous.

Oh, and Islam, you can toss gays off roofs but that's ignored if Christians are ruffled that Easter takes place on Trans Day of Visibility. Islam is of dark skin and exotic clothing, so.....hey! Their beliefs are just "cultural".

After seeing Easter and Christmas roundly mocked for over two decades now, this is as near as I can come to pinpointing Religions Things Leftists Love.

Melania Trump wore a black lace head covering, almost a traditional a chapel veil. Didn't didn't gain her any points with the left.

1711972995611.png

Interesting...so religion is not a choice? It's like skin color or eye color, immutable?

Tell that to a Newly made 70 year old Catholic who received her first Holy Communion on Saturday night, in the midst of about 50 Black Ethiopians who did the same.

Yeah, this is the first year in a while I didn't make jokes about Happy Zombie Jesus Day.
It was noted at one Easter mass that atheists have it easy with no need to scrutinize their relationship with Jesus.

For those of us who do believe he lived, died for us, rose from the dead, and is indeed who he said he is, we should constantly ask ourselves this question: Do we treat the relationship we have with Jesus as necessary or as a nice accessory? Sunday Mass a good start...but what about making room for the daily Mass a couple of times of week--or if not Mass, what about time for Bible study or family prayer during the week. How necessary is Jesus to our present day life? Or is he just a nice accessory?

It was noted at one Easter mass that atheists have it easy with no need to scrutinize their relationship with Jesus.

For those of us who do believe he lived, died for us, rose from the dead, and is indeed who he said he is, we should constantly ask ourselves this question: Do we treat the relationship we have with Jesus as necessary or as a nice accessory? Sunday Mass a good start...but what about making room for the daily Mass a couple of times of week--or if not Mass, what about time for Bible study or family prayer during the week. How necessary is Jesus to our present day life? Or is he just a nice accessory?

I would ask why Jesus is that needy?

If Jesus actually existed and is what you claim he is, I would hope that he cares more about how we treat other people rather than how often we grovel in an overpriced building paid for by people's guilt trips.

Okay. Why do people on your side of the political aisle defend the religion of those who raped, took hostage and murdered old women, pregnant women, and little girls--but lose their minds about Jesus on Easter Sunday?

Is that more adult?
It's been 80 years of carnage and theft. What do you expect?

I would ask why Jesus is that needy?
Ah, it is not Jesus that is that "needy", but me. "Need" doesn't properly describe the situation either. The horizons of God extend far beyond our human horizon. Step into the life and teachings of Jesus, step into his spiritual presence, and one's horizons--and therefore possibilities--expand. Joe, for non-believers, I think it is possible that one can have a taste of this in pursuing wisdom, love, and goodness. Invite these things into daily life, and horizons expand. (Best I can explain it.)
If Jesus actually existed and is what you claim he is, I would hope that he cares more about how we treat other people rather than how often we grovel in an overpriced building paid for by people's guilt trips.
Do people who love you invite you to a meal, and a time of rest, a time where thoughts are expressed and shared? Ever reflect on the good things in life together or share troubles, ask for their perspectives on what might be tried next? It seems like it may be different for others, but I've never had time to grovel at Mass. Too much else going on...it's like sharing time and a meal with loved ones. I've never had to grovel in the presence of loved ones.

It's a choice your parents made for you.

Flat out lie.

My mother was never religious and certainly never Catholic, which I became just two days ago.

An interesting side note -- at Easter Vigil on Saturday night our Bishop spoke very forcefully that, in our diocese, we must do our best to reject the sin but love the sinner. That means welcome the pedos and abortionists into the church if they are ready to repent, but never support their sinful behavior.

And we'll keep praying for you.

Tell that to a Newly made 70 year old Catholic who received her first Holy Communion on Saturday night, in the midst of about 50 Black Ethiopians who did the same.

We know that many people of any socioeconomic status and races can be and ARE Christians.

My point is that Leftists adore some religions and hate others bc they are under the delusion that some religions are "diverse" and others are "white".

Leftists will leave your religion alone if it is mostly populated by people with:

1. Dark skin

or

Catholic women, if you walked around with those black lacy veils on like at the Vatican, Leftists would like you. You won't find a more fundamentalist group of people than the Amish, for example, but Leftists never met a bonnet or buggy they didn't think was righteous.

Oh, and Islam, you can toss gays off roofs but that's ignored if Christians are ruffled that Easter takes place on Trans Day of Visibility. Islam is of dark skin and exotic clothing, so.....hey! Their beliefs are just "cultural".

After seeing Easter and Christmas roundly mocked for over two decades now, this is as near as I can come to pinpointing Religions Things Leftists Love.
You're spot on here.

I've conducted a years-long experiment on this very board that proves it. I'll publish the results on another day besides April Fools, so no one assumes I'm making it up.

You're spot on here.

I've conducted a years-long experiment on this very board that proves it. I'll publish the results on another day besides April Fools, so no one assumes I'm making it up.

I'm looking forward to this, and thank you.

1. Dark skin

or

Tossing gays off roofs is ignored? It happens in other countries, not here. WTF have YOU ever done about it?

Nothing, that's what.

This thread is a wet turd.

It's a choice your parents made for you.

Maybe when one is 5 years old. But for anyone old enough to make their own decisions, what you said is ridiculously false. And it also shows that you don't seem to understand that mere cultural religion and true faith are two entirely different things.

Maybe when one is 5 years old. But for anyone old enough to make their own decisions, what you said is ridiculously false. And it also shows that you don't seem to understand that mere cultural religion and true faith are two entirely different things.
Beliefs that you have had from 5 years old have a massive effect on later in life choices.

Beliefs that you have had from 5 years old have a massive effect on later in life choices.

You misunderstood. Not everyone starts off as a believer. As you already stated earlier, for many people, as a child it was just a religion that their parents chose for them. The point that you missed was that belonging to a religion in a cultural sense is entirely different than a genuine, active faith. A lot of people are in the former category, fewer are in the latter.

These people are so far gone they don't even know what to do with themselves.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Lots of "har har no" which seems like flop sweat to me.

No one deserves it more to be honest, than Leftists who go after Jesus Christ on Easter but shrug at those who rape little girls

Forum List

Back