.....Query on Rudy Giuliani....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Look, I recognize that this thread can have only a limited number of responders. A reduced audience.
After all, some of our loyal Trumpers come to the venue and complain about the Select Committee's hearings -- how terrible it is, unfair, and so on.....yet, also tell us that they don't watch it.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

Anyway, for those who have watched the hearings....like the one today, the 4th......are you willing to share your opinion on how Rudy G. is faring so far?

Have these hearings polished his apple in the eyes of America? the World? Has his 'brand' increased in value?

Is he coming out as a better, more competent bloke than you thought previously? Why?

Or worse? Why?

I'm curious because given the testimony and video clips, Rudy G. was a central player in all of this January 6th-thingy. And he's been mentioned numerous times in several of the hearings. It appears he was no bit player.

So, whaddya think of Rudy now?

They say he saved NYC, but for the next few years, every sentence he said consisted of a noun, a verb, and "9/11" He was a legend in his own mind, and his head swelled so big till something broke. It was sad to see someone fall as far as poor crazy rudy has fallen.

Stop it. Seriously.

Though planned and carried out by our Intel Agencies, 9/11 was a huge fucking deal for those of us living and working in NYC. Thank the Lord Rudy was Mayor!

Last edited:
Fuck off. Seriously.

Though planned and carried out by our Intel Agencies, 9/11 was a huge fucking deal for those of us living and working in NYC. Thank the Lord Rudy was Mayor!
And thank the Lord that rudy isn't in charge of anything since he went batshit crazy.

Giuliani has always been a scumbag, going all the way back to being a SDNY prosecutor.
Trump likes him because Giuliani is a lying, bloviating idiot, just like he is.
Like Trump, he never met a camera or microphone he didn't love.
Like Trump, took everyone else's credit, and bestowed it upon himself.

Giuliani has always been a scumbag, going all the way back to being a SDNY prosecutor.
Trump likes him because Giuliani is a lying, bloviating idiot, just like he is.
Like Trump, he never met a camera or microphone he didn't love.
Like Trump, took everyone else's credit, and bestowed it upon himself.

You seem to be an expert on so many topics.

And thank the Lord that rudy isn't in charge of anything since he went batshit crazy.
So Rudy's age caught up with him and Joe is just to good to be true. At that time around 9/11 there were many who believed Rudy to be closer to a RINO than the imaginary Conservative. He held the city together and did not make things worse. A Prog would have enacted thousands and thousands of small laws and rules that would have stymied growth and forced the area into economic decline.

Re 9/11: "Though planned and carried out by our Intel Agencies, 9/11 was a huge fucking deal
No merde'? 9/11 was an inside job by our Intel Agencies?
Who knew?
I love this bar.

=========================================================================

"Giuliani has always been a scumbag, going all the way back to being a SDNY prosecutor."

Well, Smokin', I gotta admit I'm a bit of a skeptic of Rudy.
Probably the first incident that made me stutter-step a bit was when he informed his wife that he was divorcing her.......in a public press conference.
Jeeeeeeez!!! That's classy.
Say, maybe third class.

Last edited:
No merde'? 9/11 was an inside job by our Intel Agencies?
Who knew?
I love this bar.

=========================================================================

Well, Smokin', I gotta admit I'm a bit of a skeptic of Rudy.
Probably the first incident that made me stutter-step a bit was when he informed his wife that he was divorcing her.......in a public press conference.
Jeeeeeeez!!! That's classy.
Say, maybe third class.
NOOT was the best.
Divorce term papers delivered to his wife's hospital bed.

Nov. 1, 1984: Jackie had undergone surgery for cancer of the uterus during the 1978 campaign, a fact Gingrich was not loath to use in conversations or speeches that year. After the separation in 1980, she had to be operated on again, to remove another tumor.

While she was still in the hospital, “Newt came up there with his yellow legal pad, and he had a list of things on how the divorce was going to be handled. He wanted her to sign it. She was still recovering from surgery, still sort of out of it, and he comes in with a yellow sheet of paper, handwritten, and wants her to sign it.”

Just for the record, what would have happened differently if he had not been mayor at the time?
You mean had Dave Dinkins or Bill DeBlasio been Mayor? That's like asking how many Superbowls would the New England Patriots have won with Greta Thunberg as QB instead of Brady

Forum List

Back