Rudy Giuliani Has Smoking Gun Evidence That Antifa Killed Ashli Babbitt

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"On Giuliani's afternoon show on June 11, the day after the first televised hearing by the House Select Committee to Investigate the Jan. 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol, he to blame agent provocateurs from antifa for what he claims was the unjustified fatal shooting by Capitol Police of QAnon devotee Ashli Babbitt as she attempted to breach the locked door of the House speaker's chambers. This disinformation remains in heavy rotation on WABC. The station was purchased back in 2019 for $12.5 million by John Catsimatidis, a billionaire oil oligarch as well as a major Trump donor and sycophant. Other WABC hosts like Mark Levin "sought to divert blame" for the Jan. 6 riot from Trump and his supporters to Pelosi, "baselessly suggesting she was behind security failings during the riot." The former Reagan administration lawyer went on to suggest that Pelosi be put in "handcuffs and leg irons" and thrown into jail."

In fact, Rudy actually said...."Five days after that riot I submitted to the FBI unequivocal evidence that Antifa organized one of the main breakins. That Antifa was involved in the killing of Ashli Babbitt." What that evidence is, Rudy wouldn't say.....why he hasn't shown that evidence in the 18 months since then -- he doesn't say......but why isn't anyone demanding answers from Pelosi and Schumer?? Both of them should immediately resign and turn themselves in for the murder of Ashli Babbitt... Rudy has the evidence...they know he has it...this whole Jan 6th investigation is just a cover up to hide the fact that Pelosi, coordinated with Antifa, to murder Ashli Babbitt and force Mike Pence to de-certify the election, even tho, Democrats won the election, it's complicated...but Hunter's laptop will reveal the truth if only you donate 200 million dollars to Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation fund.

Nah, she was killed by a BLMer.
Doubt it.....not many cops work as BLM members......especially black officers......

Black officers are the ones who are pressured to be more willing to beat unarmed people just so they can show the white officers he is one of them...

ANTIFA was working in the Capitol Building?

I think he is suggesting provocateurs created the environment that lead to her shooting. I wouldn't dismiss this statement out of hand as much as I believe Rudy is a bit off balance of late.

I recall Pelosis reaction to the girls death when first questioned as she walked and it seemed to me she was more perturbed that the narrative might shift from "Trump bad", to "who in the F was the cop who shot the unarmed American citizen and solider"?

How many months did they hide his identity? Again, if you want credibility and trust you need to lead by example. This isn't a Gdamn game as Cheney and her pals want to play.

FFS America, wake up and get rid of the career politicians and their useless donors. The world needs the America of old not political tugs of war for power that place citizens and America last.

Doubt it.....not many cops work as BLM members......especially black officers......

Black officers are the ones who are pressured to be more willing to beat unarmed people just so they can show the white officers he is one of them...
He was wearing a BLM bracelet so that sort of narrows it down as far as mind-set goes.....I don't know when such "bling" was considered part of the uniform.

:oops8:

michael-leroy-boyd-jan-6-riot-2-300x297.jpg

Getty-1230454111-detail-1-e1629953381273.jpg

2021.07.06-05.41-redvoicemedia-60e495cf333ca.png

He was wearing a BLM bracelet so that sort of narrows it down as far as mind-set goes.....I don't know when such "bling" was considered part of the uniform.

Shhhh! You're going to destroy Buffy's gaslighting if you bring up facts like that.
Reverse races in the shooting & parties during the protest & the whole narrative would flip 180

I wonder if the black female officer that was caught on camera beating Rosanne Boyland with a club right before she died is also a burn loot murder fan?

blm.jpg

Shhhh! You're going to destroy Buffy's gaslighting if you bring up facts like that.
Reverse races in the shooting & parties during the protest & the whole narrative would flip 180
You are not wrong there.

Well hopefully that will be the first thing the new House will investigate come next January.....Though i don't suspect you will see "Murder at the Capital" headlines on CNN or MS-LSD nor will the findings be a prime time event on the legacy media networks. ;)

You are not wrong there.

Well hopefully that will be the first thing the new House will investigate come next January.....Though i don't suspect you will see "Murder at the Capital" headlines on CNN or MS-LSD nor will the findings be a prime time event on the legacy media networks. ;)
I look forward to it.....

It will be a flop like those 29 different Benghazi investigations were

By the way, even the article you lifted the pictures from doesn't claim this is a "BLM bracelet" -- you dic suckers just lie to be lying..which is normal, but at least try harder...

Untitled.jpg
You can post this pic and claim that since he went to a historically black college and he is wearing gear that supports HBCU's -- that this is proof he works for BLM and he was sent there to kill white people....it would stillbe stupid, but like I said...that hasn't stopped you morons before...

"On Giuliani's afternoon show on June 11, the day after the first televised hearing by the House Select Committee to Investigate the Jan. 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol, he to blame agent provocateurs from antifa for what he claims was the unjustified fatal shooting by Capitol Police of QAnon devotee Ashli Babbitt as she attempted to breach the locked door of the House speaker's chambers. This disinformation remains in heavy rotation on WABC. The station was purchased back in 2019 for $12.5 million by John Catsimatidis, a billionaire oil oligarch as well as a major Trump donor and sycophant. Other WABC hosts like Mark Levin "sought to divert blame" for the Jan. 6 riot from Trump and his supporters to Pelosi, "baselessly suggesting she was behind security failings during the riot." The former Reagan administration lawyer went on to suggest that Pelosi be put in "handcuffs and leg irons" and thrown into jail."

In fact, Rudy actually said...."Five days after that riot I submitted to the FBI unequivocal evidence that Antifa organized one of the main breakins. That Antifa was involved in the killing of Ashli Babbitt." What that evidence is, Rudy wouldn't say.....why he hasn't shown that evidence in the 18 months since then -- he doesn't say......but why isn't anyone demanding answers from Pelosi and Schumer?? Both of them should immediately resign and turn themselves in for the murder of Ashli Babbitt... Rudy has the evidence...they know he has it...this whole Jan 6th investigation is just a cover up to hide the fact that Pelosi, coordinated with Antifa, to murder Ashli Babbitt and force Mike Pence to de-certify the election, even tho, Democrats won the election, it's complicated...but Hunter's laptop will reveal the truth if only you donate 200 million dollars to Trump's Voter Fraud Investigation fund.

The only thing that is smoking in Giuliani's head is smoke. Ashli Babbitt was attacking the Capitol and she got what she deserved.

ANTIFA was working in the Capitol Building?

I think he is suggesting provocateurs created the environment that lead to her shooting. I wouldn't dismiss this statement out of hand as much as I believe Rudy is a bit off balance of late.

I recall Pelosis reaction to the girls death when first questioned as she walked and it seemed to me she was more perturbed that the narrative might shift from "Trump bad", to "who in the F was the cop who shot the unarmed American citizen and solider"?

How many months did they hide his identity? Again, if you want credibility and trust you need to lead by example. This isn't a Gdamn game as Cheney and her pals want to play.

FFS America, wake up and get rid of the career politicians and their useless donors. The world needs the America of old not political tugs of war for power that place citizens and America last.

Because of potential death threats from the right.

Rudy is a pathetic drunk who also suffers from dementia. Trump is using him.

By the way, even the article you lifted the pictures from doesn't claim this is a "BLM bracelet" -- you dic suckers just lie to be lying..which is normal, but at least try harder...

View attachment 657844
You can post this pic and claim that since he went to a historically black college and he is wearing gear that supports HBCU's -- that this is proof he works for BLM and he was sent there to kill white people....it would stillbe stupid, but like I said...that hasn't stopped you morons before...
"Dick suckers"? Every thread you make contains homophobic slurs.

More B.S. from left wing Salon in the apparent effort to focus on Rudy while the Country goes down the drain under the "leadership" or lack of it by a doddering old fool who can't even read a teleprompter.

Despite the emotional flailings, all thinkers knew immediately that she was murdered.

View attachment 657844
What's wrong Skippy, did I upset your narrative? poor you. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back