Rudy Giuliani Has Smoking Gun Evidence That Antifa Killed Ashli Babbitt

What's wrong Skippy, did I upset your narrative? poor you. :laughing0301:
There was no narrative....the bullshit claim that he was wearing "BLM" bracelets is just something you pulled out of your ass....

But....since that is what you want to go with........

Does multiple people wearing Neo-Nazi fanfare gear mean, the insurrection was a Neo-Nazi staged event??
ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.png

Or do the Neo-Confederates deserve some credit??

a9d8atled.jpg

There was no narrative....the bullshit claim that he was wearing "BLM" bracelets is just something you pulled out of your ass....

But....since that is what you want to go with........

Does multiple people wearing Neo-Nazi fanfare gear mean, the insurrection was a Neo-Nazi staged event??
View attachment 657901

Or do the Neo-Confederates deserve some credit??

View attachment 657902
Were the "Nazis" from IL?

By the way, even the article you lifted the pictures from doesn't claim this is a "BLM bracelet" -- you dic suckers just lie to be lying..which is normal, but at least try harder...

View attachment 657844
You can post this pic and claim that since he went to a historically black college and he is wearing gear that supports HBCU's -- that this is proof he works for BLM and he was sent there to kill white people....it would stillbe stupid, but like I said...that hasn't stopped you morons before...
That is how you identify BLM
They wear special bracelets and have a secret handshake

No, just the wanna be ones....like this guy....

One of the many who ran in GOP primaries and got nominated...
And?

I thought you people were all about letting the voters decide.....Or is that just when you dems can get your cheat on?

Forum List

Back