FBI Spied on Giuliani, Trump ICloud Communications During Impeachment Push: Giuliani

westwall said:
And it Has been proven to not be. Go fuck yourself you Chinese communist stooge.

Try to compose yourself. Maybe Squidhead's mouthpiece can get him a deal as good as he got for Harvey Weinstein.

Meanwhile, Squidhead's spawn is on his Hate America tour.

Rudy Giuliani's Son Attacks U.S. Media, Justice Dept. on Russian State TV
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.21.37 PM.png

excalibur said:
The Epoch Times
Bogus sources with agendas abound, and are evoked by folks who share that agenda.

The Trump Justice Department was satisfied that seizing evidence in this case was justified.

Trump Justice Department officials in Washington raised no concerns to Manhattan federal prosecutors when they said they wanted to covertly search Rudy Giuliani’s Apple iCloud account in late 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
The Justice Department’s national security division was notified by Manhattan prosecutors because the former New York mayor was being investigated for possible undisclosed foreign lobbying stemming from his work in Ukraine, an issue which falls under the division’s purview.
Prosecutors didn’t need formal approval from Washington for the iCloud warrant, but senior officials could have raised questions or voiced concerns to Manhattan prosecutors that might have spurred them to reconsider the search or modify its scope, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the discussions were private.
The lack of pushback in 2019 could undercut efforts by the personal lawyer to former President Donald Trump to cast both the iCloud search and the April 28 Federal Bureau of Investigation raids of his Manhattan home and office as the actions of politically biased prosecutors who “hate” him and his most famous client.

Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.
In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.
“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”
When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”
Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.
“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”
The Epoch Times has contacted the Department of Justice (DOJ) for comment.
Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.
“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”

Doesn't a wiretap require a court order signed by a judge?

And doesn't a judge require probable cause before issuing an order to authorize a wiretap because without probable cause, any evidence collected can be tossed out of court upon judicial review?

Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.
In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.
“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”
When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”

Doesn't a wiretap require a court order signed by a judge?

And doesn't a judge require probable cause before issuing an order to authorize a wiretap because without probable cause, any evidence collected can be tossed out of court upon judicial review?

Yeah, they do. The fbi repeatedly lied however.

This is an unreliable source:

“Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

Given the cited source is a rightwing site that propagates fake news, conspiracy theories, and lies, it can’t be trusted.

Absent a reliable source, the thread premise is devoid of merit and shouldn’t be believed.
Unreliable compared to what, CNN? Hahahahahaha you Dims are comical.

Forum List

Back