Hawaii governor signs transgender protections into law

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
  • Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And here you have another 14 crazy Laws in Hawaii that will leave you scratching your heads in wonder.

Laws that simply make no sense...... :rolleyes: totally stupid.

1. Billboards are outlawed.
2. Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
3. An individual may only have one alcoholic drink in front of them at any given time.
4. In Hawaii, you might be fined for riding in the back seat of a vehicle with no seat belt, however, if all seats are already occupied, you can ride in the bed of a pickup truck — with no safety equipment — without being punished.

5. Residents can actually be fined as a result for not owning a boat.
6. It used to be illegal for one to leave home without knowing where they were going.
7. On Kauai, it is illegal for buildings to be taller than a palm tree.

and 7 more crazy Laws......Hawaii is :cuckoo:

• Hawaii Gov. David Ige (D) late last week signed into law a trio of bills protecting the fundamental rights of LGBTQ+ Hawaiians.

• One of the measures prevents health insurance companies from discriminating against transgender people seeking gender-affirming medical care.
  • A second piece of legislation states that Hawaiian citizens may not be excluded from juries because of their gender identity or gender expression, and
  • a third establishes a state LGBTQ+ commission to better serve LGBTQ+ people in Hawaii.
Well, this will do wonders for Hawaii's tourism won't it ? ....as the islands will be packed with tran loons.

Two words could probably suffice for this >>> Stay away.

Guess I'm still lost on why trannies suddenly need protected! Are they in danger like the coral reef?! Are packs of wild dogs eating them?

And here you have another 14 crazy Laws in Hawaii that will leave you scratching your heads in wonder.

3. An individual may only have one alcoholic drink in front of them at any given time.
4. In Hawaii, you might be fined for riding in the back seat of a vehicle with no seat belt, however, if all seats are already occupied, you can ride in the bed of a pickup truck — with no safety equipment — without being punished.

6. It used to be illegal for one to leave home without knowing where they were going.

Could it be the water ? :dunno:

This bizarre, qu33r agenda is apparently a core issue for the establishment governments at all levels.

Hey I just want to add in hindsight that regards to my earlier comments about art, I owe you an apology. I was rather critical one day and to be fair, I probably would have been down on art from anyone from Van Gogh to Pollock that day.
No problem. I am well sure of the quality of my art as well as my music (professional violin/fiddle, mandolin, guitar), and I've even added a new painting, since then > "Violin - Double Stops" to the collection in artpal.com/Bert Emanuel. Check it out. :biggrin:

Every state has crazy laws...

Here are some crazy laws that are in the Wyoming books

1. Using a firearm to fish is strictly forbidden.
2. Skiing under the influence of alcohol is prohibited.
3. It is illegal to wear a hat that obstructs people’s view in a public theater or place of
amusement.
4. Junk dealers may not make any business transactions with drunk persons.
5. If one is drunk in a mine, he or she could land in jail for up to a year.
6. All new buildings that cost over $100,000 to build must have 1% of funds spent on artwork for
the building.
7. Any person who fails to close a fence is subject to a fine of up to seven hundred and fifty
dollars.
8. It is illegal for a woman to stand within five feet of a bar while drinking.

Guess I'm still lost on why trannies suddenly need protected! Are they in danger like the coral reef?! Are packs of wild dogs eating them?
They need "protection" from people who would prefer not to pay for their surgeries and other treatments. Look for health insurance premiums to skyrocket in Hawaii since, as another poster predicted, this will lead to transgender tourism.

Long ago, Sweden was where one went to have what used to be called transexual surgery. Now it will be our own state of Hawaii.

Yes that's all it is. A fetish really.
Well who doesn't enjoy a fetish or two?

I do think that social progressives make a mistake when they try to find approval for behaviors that really don't offend anyone else's rights through forcing others to change their social beliefs.

Civil rights, gay rights and even reproductive rights were only successfully protected by court decisions AFTER a maj concluded "it was only right" that people should do what they wanted while not bothering others. Imo, the current four theocrate Justices, joined by one moonbat, are going to nit pick at the constitution while ignoring other accepted rights are not explicitly defined. But in the end, the theocrats will be exposed just as the people pushing no condoms were exposed.

Forum List

Back