FBI Spied on Giuliani, Trump ICloud Communications During Impeachment Push: Giuliani

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.

In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.

“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”

When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.

“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”

Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.

“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”

The Epoch Times has contacted the Department of Justice (DOJ) for comment.

Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.

“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”

Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.
In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.
“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”
When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”
So the FBI spies on criminals! Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes-41:

I don't doubt anything Rudy Giuliani is saying here.

Is the FBI a law enforcement agency, or is it only a quasi-governmental arm of political enforcers for the Democratic Party?

Inasmuch as U.S. laws exist, in pursuance of the Constitution, it is, or ought to be, legitimate to enforce such laws, in accordance with the rights enumerated in the Constitution.

All the same I have very serious doubts about the Constitutionality of the organization of the FBI itself from its very inception -- and I strongly suspect that operatives of the Russian secret police were involved in the founding of the FBI -- and it appears that the motives of the FBI, from the top management on down, are in accordance with the Plan for total world domination as outlined in the Protocols of Zion. Oh, by the way, did someone say it was Machiavellian?

FBIAA | Federal Bureau of Investigation Agents Association

Donate money to families of fallen FBI special agents? Should we have so much respect for fallen angels? Or is the FBI more in the business of adjudicating family feuds, and everything is a matter of being born into a good family with government connections?

Jews should not be acquiring such titles of nobility through the U.S. government and circumcising gentiles.

Last edited:

What is an iCloud chat? I didn't know I could chat using iCloud. Is that something else I have to turn off or deny access. I do not even store files in the cloud now. That is why I have huge hard drive and multiple Terabyte drives independent of the system for backup.

To them, everyone they don't like is a "criminal".

Meaning you are incapable of understanding the point of what they did here.

And who needs the 4th Amendment anyway!

Last edited:

This is an unreliable source:

“Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

Given the cited source is a rightwing site that propagates fake news, conspiracy theories, and lies, it can’t be trusted.

Absent a reliable source, the thread premise is devoid of merit and shouldn’t be believed.

Is the FBI a law enforcement agency, or is it only a quasi-governmental arm of political enforcers for the Democratic Party?
They have taken on the role of the Schutzstaffel. Fortunately, as of 2019, there were only about 15 thousand "special agents". IOW, their power is directly proportional to the degree that they are respected by the population at large. Once Red State citizens understand they are just Enforcers for a corrupt DC establishment, that respect will be gone and their ability will only extend as far as they can physically impose their tyranny. Do the math...

sorry shit for brains, they spy on AMERICANS that voice their opposition to the communist xiden supporting shit stains

This is an unreliable source:

“Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

Given the cited source is a rightwing site that propagates fake news, conspiracy theories, and lies, it can’t be trusted.

Absent a reliable source, the thread premise is devoid of merit and shouldn’t be believed.
you are an unreliable source...period

An den? An what? You do get that your choice to ignore a source in no way proves it is invalid? Close your eyes and hum louder. That wake-up call is going to be a doozy...

Legit surveillance granted by court warrant is not spying.

The Trump traitors are getting nervous.

Hmmm? Like the illegitimate FISA warrants you mean? The ones Øbama used to spy on the Trump campaign. You may not have heard about that so now you know.

And then there is the matter of lawyer-client privilge. Heck! Who needs that.

Dershowitz argued that a subpoena would have been more appropriate, given that Giuliani might keep privileged information from his own clients at his home.

“A search warrant on a lawyer or a doctor or a priest? You don’t use search warrants,” he said.

“You don’t use search warrants when people have privileged information on their cell phones and in their computers. You use a subpoena. The difference between a subpoena and a search warrant is like night and day … It’s just not constitutional,” he said.

Forum List

Back