FBI Spied on Giuliani, Trump ICloud Communications During Impeachment Push: Giuliani

I know a lawyer who refuses to remotely back up anything or use online storage for this very reason. He also keeps a computer that never has touched the internet that they use for the most sensitive stuff. He won't communicate with clients by text or email about anything of substance. He says that these companies are so quick to roll over for the FBI that they don't need to have a warrant. They will let the government mine their databases if they declare they have a reason to.
None of that will protect your bud. The FBI will walk in with a warrant from a friendly judge and take all that they want. Thank Bush and the Patriot Act.
But Progs had a chance to eliminate these things. They have it now. Notice there is no conversation on it? They have increased the powers of Homeland Security and The Patriot Act. The TSA has led to the miserable conditions on airline flights with stewardesses acting like gestapo.

Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.
In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.
“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”
When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”
Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.
“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”
The Epoch Times has contacted the Department of Justice (DOJ) for comment.
Elaborating, Giuliani said he carried out a number of conversations with the president that could ostensibly be retrieved from the Apple-based system that backs up emails, text messages, photos, documents, and much more.
“Unless these people have no ethics or any sense of what it means to be a lawyer, what you do when you do that, people who listen to this now say how can I trust talking to my lawyer,” he said. “The government may come in and start listening to it or might try to see text of memoranda.”

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

This is why Trump CANNOT be President again. He let them get away with it.

Imagine what they will do to you if you cross their path. This is beyond unacceptable.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said that the FBI surveilled his and former President Donald Trump’s iCloud chats during impeachment hearings in 2019.
In an interview over the weekend, Giuliani, whose home was searched by federal agents last week, said that his lawyer, Robert Costello, was told by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan that the alleged wiretapping took place.
“He asked [the prosecutor] to repeat it because he couldn’t believe it was true,” he told WABC radio in New York. “To me they just trashed the president of the United States.”
When House Democrats launched their impeachment inquiry against Trump over his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Giuliani, who had been Trump’s personal attorney, said he was communicating with the president.
“Meanwhile, the Justice Department, while I’m defending him on that with others, invaded my iCloud,” Giuliani said. “I can’t fathom that would be done to an ordinary citizen,” he said. “The president doesn’t have any more rights than anybody else, but he doesn’t have any less. To me, they just trashed the president of the United States like he has no constitutional rights.”

No one man can deal with this.

No one man can deal with this.

Agreed! He needs a war time Consiglieri

I don't doubt anything Rudy Giuliani is saying here.

Is the FBI a law enforcement agency, or is it only a quasi-governmental arm of political enforcers for the Democratic Party?

Inasmuch as U.S. laws exist, in pursuance of the Constitution, it is, or ought to be, legitimate to enforce such laws, in accordance with the rights enumerated in the Constitution.

All the same I have very serious doubts about the Constitutionality of the organization of the FBI itself from its very inception -- and I strongly suspect that operatives of the Russian secret police were involved in the founding of the FBI -- and it appears that the motives of the FBI, from the top management on down, are in accordance with the Plan for total world domination as outlined in the Protocols of Zion. Oh, by the way, did someone say it was Machiavellian?

FBIAA | Federal Bureau of Investigation Agents Association

Donate money to families of fallen FBI special agents? Should we have so much respect for fallen angels? Or is the FBI more in the business of adjudicating family feuds, and everything is a matter of being born into a good family with government connections?

Jews should not be acquiring such titles of nobility through the U.S. government and circumcising gentiles.
Giuliani's desperate attempts to play the 'victim card' is calculated to appeal to the "Deep State" paranoids. "Bob Barr peeked at my naughty bits!" is the latest descent into the loony realm.

What is hilarious is that he persists in peddling his "I've got Hunter's laptop from Hell in my skivvies, and no one wants it!" shtick.

Squidhead has a vast range of hyper-partisan media outlets and conspiracy kooks who would be salivating like stoned piranha with a gawdawful case of the munchies to publicize its contents, yet he keeps the blockbuster McGuffin as his most closely guarded Victoria's Secret!

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 9.57.39 AM.png

"Come on, 'Ruby'! Show us what you've got in there!"

I know a lawyer who refuses to remotely back up anything or use online storage for this very reason. He also keeps a computer that never has touched the internet that they use for the most sensitive stuff. He won't communicate with clients by text or email about anything of substance. He says that these companies are so quick to roll over for the FBI that they don't need to have a warrant. They will let the government mine their databases if they declare they have a reason to.
None of that will protect your bud. The FBI will walk in with a warrant from a friendly judge and take all that they want. Thank Bush and the Patriot Act.
But Progs had a chance to eliminate these things. They have it now. Notice there is no conversation on it? They have increased the powers of Homeland Security and The Patriot Act. The TSA has led to the miserable conditions on airline flights with stewardesses acting like gestapo.
republicans had control of congress all thru obama's term, except for just a few weeks which were used for ACA. too little time to do anything.
80ww0pax0iy61.jpg

republicans had control of congress all thru obama's term, except for just a few weeks which were used for ACA. too little time to do anything.
80ww0pax0iy61.jpg
Progs had a few weeks. The GOP had years and years.

So the FBI spies on criminals! Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes-41:
No the FBI doesn't spy on criminals --------they are abusing their office to destroy evidence of guilty for the dems and then spying and manufacturing evidence against political outsiders.

A few months ago I worked with a guy who said he read the Epoch Times. He was a conspiracy theorist who just talked all the time without saying much, if anything, worth listening to. There was a woman working there who actually changed her schedule just to get out of working with him because he was so damn annoying. He used to listen to music on his cell phone without using ear buds. I asked him nicely one day to please get a pair of ear buds because I considered it rude to force other people to listen to music they might not care for. After all, I didn't do it, and nobody else did either. Two weeks later, he was still doing it. I asked him what the story was with the ear buds. He said he had some on order. I responded by saying that he could simply walk into any store and buy a pair. He claimed he couldn't do that because he required a special adapter. After that he said that he could listen to his music without ear buds if he wanted. I asked him why he believed that he could. He said it was because he was an American. What an asshole he was. He seemed to think his citizenship gave him a right to be rude and inconsiderate. People like him make everyone around them miserable in one way or another.

ask sharyl attkisson what they will do and how they will make you run in circles in court looking for things they have but know you'll never find.

excalibur said:
Dims controlled the House during Øbama's first two years, and the Senate the first six years of Øbama misrule.
President Obama was twice elected with a popular majority, and competed his two terms with a 60% public approval rating.

Trump, elected with fewer votes than his opponent, managed, in his single term, to be impeached twice and lose his Party control of the House, Senate, and Executive while bloating the national debt and adding two full points to the nation's unemployment rate.

Among Obama's enduring achievements are the Affordable Care Act, public approval of which had risen to 55% at the end of Trump's term, largely due to Trump's having vowed to replace it with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!"

Trump's lasting monument is his “beautiful, gorgeous, big wall” on the southern border, that he would make Mexico pay for.

After raiding U.S. taxpayer coffers, Trump twice brayed that he was “completing the wall, like I said I would!” and that it was “almost finished!” . "We have the strongest border we’ve ever had now. We’re almost finished with the wall!”, he screeched at a pep rally in Georgia on December 5.

As of December, 2016, at the Loser was about to abscond, 40 miles of new primary wall and 33 miles of secondary wall had been built in locations where there were no barriers before.

Today, Americans have Trump to thank for Mexicans telling him that he could go play with himself, allowing him to fleece Americans for the Trump Wall allowing him to bequeath to the nation, "the strongest border we've ever had!"

Mexican ladder sales have also done quite nicely.

The Loser's approval rating by the American People stands at 40%, but his inciting his goons to attack Congress contributed to the public loathing, no doubt.

Okay, I indulged your diversion. Let's get back to Giuliani.

Last edited:

So the FBI spies on criminals! Tell us something we don't know.
President Trump was not a criminal. The left who has spurned the religions one and all to the point of trying to make voters think President was a criminal. They went after him like the slithering snakes most of them are for the full 1461 days he held that office. And since he did nothing wrong Mueller report found nothing right after both a House committee found nothing and a separate Senate committee found not one thing he did that came anywhere close to grounds for Impeachment. What I am wondering if senile Nancy ordered those several grosses of gold Trump Impeachment pen souverneirs of her evil manipulation of voters against that man who was innocent of collusion with Russia. Her committee found nothing but lies based on Hillary's own pee pee tapes in also her creation the Steele Dossier that should have been dubbed "Hillary vengeance dossier". No wonder she took an axe and gave that computer forty whacks. When she saw what she had done she gave her I-phones forty one. :rolleyes-41:

excalibur said:
... this is beyond acceptable...
In order to obtain the warrant against a former federal prosecutor, the evidence the FBI submitted must have been sound and compelling.

Meanwhile, the rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, as Little Squidhead has become a shameless anti-American Russian propaganda tool:

Giuliani’s son tells Russian state media people

don’t want to live in US after father’s raid

tenor.gif

The FBI is the enemy of the PEOPLE, that's for sure.

They are the corrupt government our FOUNDERS warned us about.

excalibur said:
... this is beyond acceptable...
In order to obtain the warrant against a former federal prosecutor, the evidence the FBI submitted must have been sound and compelling.

Meanwhile, the rotten fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, as Little Squidhead has become a shameless anti-American Russian propaganda tool:

Giuliani’s son tells Russian state media people

don’t want to live in US after father’s raid

And it Has been proven to not be. Go fuck yourself you Chinese communist stooge.

Forum List

Back