Progressive policies continue to negatively impact the U.S.

All of the policies that Dumbocrats have implemented and want to implement were implemented in Venezuela. This is how it always ends - famine, poverty, and misery:

Horrifying photos show how children are dying of hunger in Venezuela
What a fucked up liar you are. No Americans have had anything to do with the Venezuela's problems. It was people like you that made so many homeless because of the Bush administration.
I never said Americans had anything to do with Venezuela. So you're either a liar or illiterate. Based on your past posts - I'm confident in saying it's both. You're an illiterate liar.

I said the same policies that progressives advocate for here in America were implemented down in Venezuela and ended the same way it always does - famine, poverty, and misery. Complete and total collapse.

You are really floundering now. If you have any self respect left, you'll just shut up , and hope for better luck later
Of course you want me to "shut up" - I'm telling the truth. Progressives always want people telling the truth to shut up. That's why you guys make such an effort to silence them.

Notice you can't dispute the facts so you keep trying to hijack the thread?

You have no facts. That has been shown. Ramble on if you feel the need.

The corporations continue to privatize the profits, and socialize the costs, and people like you support them.
More projection from the progressive.

I don't support that at all, chief. That's what you support. You progressives brag about the GM bailouts, the Chrysler bailouts, the Wall Street bailouts, etc.

I've been adamant that each and everyone one of those companies should've been left to go out of business or left to restructure through bankruptcy (I prefer the former over the latter frankly).

So to recap - I don't support what you said at all. You support what you said. But you accuse me of supporting it. Only the mental illness known as progressivism could deliver such insanity.

The corporations continue to privatize the profits, and socialize the costs, and people like you support them.
More projection from the progressive.

I don't support that at all, chief. That's what you support. You progressives brag about the GM bailouts, the Chrysler bailouts, the Wall Street bailouts, etc.

I've been adamant that each and everyone one of those companies should've been left to go out of business or left to restructure through bankruptcy (I prefer the former over the latter frankly).

So to recap - I don't support what you said at all. You support what you said. But you accuse me of supporting it. Only the mental illness known as progressivism could deliver such insanity.

Typical right winger. The auto bail out helped save our economy that was in free fall under Bush policies. We are better off for doing them
Celebrating the auto bailout’s success

Of course, the Wall Street bail out sucked and amounted to nothing more than a gift to the ones who helped crash our economy to start with. A huge gift with no instructions of how to spend it didn't help us much, but made a lot of crooks richer. That was a Bush failure that you want to blame on Obama.

Typical right winger. The auto bail out helped save our economy that was in free fall under Bush policies. We are better off for doing them
Celebrating the auto bailout’s success

Of course, the Wall Street bail out sucked and amounted to nothing more than a gift to the ones who helped crash our economy to start with. A huge gift with no instructions of how to spend it didn't help us much, but made a lot of crooks richer. That was a Bush failure that you want to blame on Obama.
Bwahahahahahaha! What this brilliant progressive just said "the bailout saved our economy that was in a free fall - we were better off for doing that, but the bailout sucked and was nothing more than a gift". :lmao:

What a tool. Both were bailouts. And both occurred under Obama (yes - Obama also bailed out Wall Street as Bush did). You're so confused. You're so blind. You're just an obedient progressive lapdog spouting their propaganda.

The auto industry doesn't have 1/10th the affect on the economy as Wall Street. So it just goes to show you're all about the ideology (because the auto industry is considered "blue collar"). You have no clue about economics. But then again - what progressive does?

Progressive policies continue to have a profound devastating impact on this country.

Specifically, which Progressive policies are you asserting "continue" to harm the U.S?
Perhaps you merely aimed with this thread to engender rancor among members here? Perhaps you sought to ensure that the audience here recognizes you as someone who makes inane and overly broad remarks because you have nothing better and more substantive to say? Maybe something else? I don't know, but I do know that the vagueness and ambiguity of your thesis statement quoted above isn't going to lead to anything but more inanity, thus the question I asked that, should you answer it with some precision, aims to reign in the conversation so that it can actually go somewhere beyond being merely a thread of empty rhetoric.

Progressive policies continue to have a profound devastating impact on this country.

Specifically, which Progressive policies are you asserting "continue" to harm the U.S?
Perhaps you merely aimed with this thread to engender rancor among members here? Perhaps you sought to ensure that the audience here recognizes you as someone who makes inane and overly broad remarks because you have nothing better and more substantive to say? Maybe something else? I don't know, but I do know that the vagueness and ambiguity of your thesis statement quoted above isn't going to lead to anything but more inanity, thus the question I asked that, should you answer it with some precision, aims to reign in the conversation so that it can actually go somewhere beyond being merely a thread of empty rhetoric.
Perhaps you should read my posts and the subsequent links attached which clearly outlines the policies in question and the harmful impacts? :dunno:

Progressive policies continue to drive jobs out of the country. Left-wing ideology can't bring itself to accept that businesses shop for the best deal just like consumers shop for the best deal. China, Indonesia, Mexico, etc. continue to offer a much better deal in terms of tax rates, labor laws, regulations, etc.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

Say this for progressives - their policies are extremely consistent. You always know exactly what you'll get. Higher unemployment. More poverty. More famine. More misery. More debt. Economic collapse.

Cooper, of Project 21, said that African-Americans did fare better during the Ronald Reagan years, and even during the 1990s with Bill Clinton, along with every other demographic, before Obamacare, the stimulus spending, and other regulation crowded out the private sector.

“There was an increase in black Americans owning homes, in high school graduations, and attending college,” Cooper said. “Today, it’s harder for entrepreneurs. If not for the digital economy, all opportunities might be eliminated. Barriers for entry into the economy are artificially higher because of the federal government.”

How Minorities Have Fared in Obama Economy

johnny-allah-seed.jpg

This has happened for one reason and one reason only: the cancer known as progressivism created an unconstitutional monstrosity out of the federal government. Tax revenues are the highest they've ever been. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Had the federal government been restrained to the 18 enumerated powers legally required by the U.S. Constitution, we would have a national debt of $0.00 today.

By 2023, spending on net interest payments will surpass spending on national defense.

Taxpayers Are Paying Billions to Service the National Debt

Hitlery Clinton just admitted that Obamacare has caused costs (both insurance premiums and the actual healthcare costs) to drastically increase while the coverages have decreased. The exact opposite of what the Dumbocrats promised.

As always - progressive policies create failure.

Forum List

Back