Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

It is an ignorant lie because the use of force disclaimer sets ground rules for using force if a subject resists the warrant. Not only is it in all federal warrants but also in every local jurisdiction warrants as well.
And it is not a use of deadly force form, it is the restriction of the use of deadly force form.

Before this form, there were no laws restricting law enforcement from using deadly force in all the things that are restricted now.... i.e. if they try to escape, you can't use deadly force to stop them....

Basically, the use if deadly force form says to L.E. they can only use deadly force if the Perp is using deadly force on them....

for those using Gateway Pundit from their site
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

Founded in 2004 by Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation, supported primarily by advertising revenue. During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.

In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation. In April 2024, Hoft announced that the TGP parent company, TGP Communications, had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, blaming multiple defamation lawsuits.

It is an ignorant lie because the use of force disclaimer sets ground rules for using force if a subject resists the warrant. Not only is it in all federal warrants but also in every local jurisdiction warrants as well.
These idiots must think FBI agents can't resort to lethal force if their lives are in imminent danger.
And once again, there's just no way to know if they're serious.

I'd guess that many of them remain just barely lucid enough to understand that this provision is normal, and are just playing politics with it. For fun. But no doubt there are many who really do think that Joe Biden wanted the FBI to kill Trump. When, by the way, Trump wasn't there.

This stuff was funny for a little while. Now it's just said to watch what has happened to this country.

I'd guess that many of them remain just barely lucid enough to know this provision is normal, and are just playing politics with it. For fun. But no doubt there are many who really do think that Joe Biden wanted the FBI to kill Trump. When, by the way, Trump wasn't there.

This stuff was funny for a little while. Now it's just said to watch what has happened to this country.
Unlike some libs on this board, I’ve never been served a warrant, and dont know if an authorization to shoot people is standard practice or not

Biden didn't do the same thing as Trump. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

A couple of dozen classified records for Biden over a 30 year period, cooperated in his search by the FBI.

TRUMP had 400 plus classified documents purposely brought to his resort in 4 years. Refused to return them. Lied and said he didn't have any.... Obstructed justice a handful of times, showed highly classified documents to others not authorized, destroying evidence attempt, etc etc etc.
the hur report is the exact opposite of what you said. the hur report said biden knowingly kept docs.
stacks and stack of boxex at maro largo are no indications of classified doc. The classifieds he had would maybe fill a folder
Besides, The governement knew what docs trump had. It was all on computer at the DOD

Never-Before-Seen Memo Reveals Secret Obama-Era Program that Blows Up the Stated Reason Behind the Biden Regime’s Fascist Raid on Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home​

I'd guess that many of them remain just barely lucid enough to understand that this provision is normal, and are just playing politics with it. For fun. But no doubt there are many who really do think that Joe Biden wanted the FBI to kill Trump. When, by the way, Trump wasn't there.

You know what the fun is about rockchuck hunting in idaho is, hunting w/o bullitts. LOL

You appear insane. They executed the search while Trump WASN'T at Mar-a-Raided. So how is that ordering a hit on Trump?

200w.gif
They i suppose is michael byrd and Lon Horiuchi

you know when you post I've nver seen such ignorance of the law by one person ... the FBI wears jackets that say FBI on them ... in this case, they knew Trump was going to Jersey... that's why they served the warrant then ... yes it is totally normal to take back documents the way they did ... they have a warrant on the warrant it says what deadly force they can use ... what else do you need to know about FFBI operations ... hey bozo they had the same document when they went to JOE Bidens house ...
And they were told not to.

easy they never were lost, that's the GOP and Trump lying ... stop using conspiracy theorist sources they are lying to you
It is a fact that you are uninformed. Those ballot images are missing and there has been testimony the GA. SOS should have never certified the election. All fact.

Forum List

Back