The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

we all get it, you grew up in the middle east, around oil men, a very unique experience

how is it that you grew up there? foreigners doing the work? foreigners the only ones with the education to run the oil business in the middle east

great, we all know where you grew up, that obviously does not translate into a unique education, many of the things you state are outrageously wrong

you seem to know almost next to nothing and what you do know you is irrelevant in relation to the topic or comment

I work in refineries, nuclear power plants, fossil fuel plants, and for the wind turbine industry

You never worked in the oil business in the middle East. My father was a petroleum engineer and head of oil operations.

You never worked in the oil business in the middle East. My father was a petroleum engineer and head of oil operations.
making you the person with the least amount of knowledge about oil, here, or there

make all the claims about others that you want, genetics does not pass down education. being in the middle east does not give you knowledge, if it did, Arabs would not need the USA

making you the person with the least amount of knowledge about oil, here, or there

make all the claims about others that you want, genetics does not pass down education. being in the middle east does not give you knowledge, if it did, Arabs would not need the USA

Well, I've been lucky to know Zaki Yamani, Frank Jungers, Ali Naimi, Red Adair and so many others.

Fortunate and pretty well informed.
INFORMED OF WHAT? I have known LOTS AND LOTS of highly educated people from ISLAMIC LANDS---LOTS AND LOTS---I am well informed as to that which they learn
in grammar school---at home ---and in mosques

INFORMED OF WHAT? I have known LOTS AND LOTS of highly educated people from ISLAMIC LANDS---LOTS AND LOTS---I am well informed as to that which they learn
You proved you're a super Idiot!

Surada listed highly successful US engineers working in Arabia. He wasn't speaking of Muslims worshiping in mosques.

to what do you disagree ---"kissmyislamicass"?

You proved you're a super Idiot!

Surada listed highly successful US engineers working in Arabia. He wasn't speaking of Muslims worshiping in mosques.
your post makes no sense----ENGINEER is the only profession? ---the most "qualified students' in shariah shit holes-----GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL----and lots of them drop in mosques now and then---SUPER IDIOT.
Even the islamo nazi pig---BASHAR ASSAD is a physician----lots of those animals are PHYSICIANS-----the islamo nazi was speaking of MUSLIM PROFESSIONALS---my colleagues

Houston gas price.png

Forum List

Back