The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

we have the highest regulatory costs, production costs are the same everywhere, it is only the regulations that change

I am sure what you know about wells, is very shallow

I grew up in Ghawar. Nope production costs are double in the US and we rate it the middle on production pollution. Not as bad as Venezuela but twice as bad as the OPEC producers.

We have no economies of scale and most US wells produce less than 50 barrels per day.

I grew up in Ghawar. Nope production costs are double in the US and we rate it the middle on production pollution. Not as bad as Venezuela but twice as bad as the OPEC producers.

We have no economies of scale and most US wells produce less than 50 barrels per day.
it dont matter where you grew up, it dont make you knowledgeable about oil, google search experts, quote away

it dont matter where you grew up, it dont make you knowledgeable about oil, google search experts, quote away

In an oil camp surrounded by petroleum engineers and drillers for the largest, most well integrated oil company in the world.

and you think that graph shows increased refining capacity?

That graph you linked to shows the percent of existing refining capacity being used. We lost the largest refinery in the North East, it was shutdown and closed forever. The graph you show, does not reflect a lost of refining capacity, just what is being used.

And yes, exports are up, meaning we have less supply in the USA which means we pay more.

The government doesn't build oil refineries.

We lost the largest refinery in the North East, it was shutdown and closed forever.

And yes, exports are up, meaning we have less supply in the USA which means we pay more.
Repubtards wanted to kill more northern refining capacity with Keystone XL Pipeline. That pipeline would have sent all our North American Oil to Texas, thus starving the northern refineries. We would have been entirely reliant on one states politics threatening the entire country. Also concentrating all our production into damaging hurricane region and setup for easy terrorist attack.

We are paying more & exporting more due to Trump & Republican debt & money printing.
US Oil Export.png

Trump had his appointee Steven T. Mnuchin print 5 times more US Dollars.
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

steven-mnuchin-signature-dollar-bill-jpg.856708

fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Repubtards wanted to kill more northern refining capacity with Keystone XL Pipeline. That pipeline would have sent all our North American Oil to Texas, thus starving the northern refineries. We would have been entirely reliant on one states politics threatening the entire country. Also concentrating all our production into damaging hurricane region and setup for easy terrorist attack.

We are paying more due to Trump & Republican debt & money printing.
Lol. Keystone xl only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. There is zero benefit to US consumers or taxpayers

Lol. Keystone xl only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. There is zero benefit to US consumers or taxpayers
According to this report only 5% is owned by china

According to this report only 5% is owned by china

Several Chinese companies have majority holdings in tarsands.

The chinese share totals 5%

More than 50% belongs to Americans

More than 52 percent of "oilsands production" is owned by American shareholders, which is more than twice the level of Canadian ownership, she added. Another 5.2 percent of production is owned by Chinese state-owned companies, according to the report.”

Nope production costs are half as much in OPEC countries. Their wells produce 500 -1500 bpd and are integrated with pipelines. They also use Christmas trees rather than old time rocker pumps.
Seems like you are agreeing with me and disagreeing with the moron elektra, so your “Nope” response makes no sense if it is meant as a reply to me.

In an oil camp surrounded by petroleum engineers and drillers for the largest, most well integrated oil company in the world.
we all get it, you grew up in the middle east, around oil men, a very unique experience

how is it that you grew up there? foreigners doing the work? foreigners the only ones with the education to run the oil business in the middle east

great, we all know where you grew up, that obviously does not translate into a unique education, many of the things you state are outrageously wrong

you seem to know almost next to nothing and what you do know you is irrelevant in relation to the topic or comment

I work in refineries, nuclear power plants, fossil fuel plants, and for the wind turbine industry

We are paying more & exporting more due to Trump & Republican debt & money printing.
View attachment 857391
Trump had his appointee Steven T. Mnuchin print 5 times more US Dollars.
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

steven-mnuchin-signature-dollar-bill-jpg.856708

fredgraph.png
as if you know anything

sadly, you were growing up, not an engineer actually working, got it, I grew up in detroit, so I am an expert on the auto industry.

I do work in refineries, I am know an expert on oil. Ask anything obscure, I will answer without the internet.

I work for the wind turbine industry, using surada logic, I am an expert on wind

I worked on nuclear reactors, using the surada logic, I am an expert

Thanks for the link.

Meanwhile, Sinopec paid $4.65 billion to buy a nine per cent stake in the Syncrude oilsands mining consortium from ConocoPhillips in 2010 and its resulting production has been steady since, registering just over 27,000 bpd in 2018.

BTW, 9% isn't a majority.

Forum List

Back