Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden

That's untrue it’s not outpacing now.... do you guys just say anything whether it’s true or not?... lost credibility is almost impossible to regain...
We’ve discussed this ad nauseum. All the metrics that show people behind inflation uses the middle of the pandemic as a baseline. It’s junk data. If you look pre-pandemic 2019 to now people have kept up wages to inflation. Try some honesty so we can discuss and debate vs just dealing with barbs lacking context.

Maybe you need to get a second job and stop being so lazy.
Oh, so the bidumb economy is good as long as you work 16 hours a day. It’s not that he’s sucked you just need to work more to make up for his failures.

I don’t think this is going to be a big seller for the election. The economy is great you just need two jobs to see it is a bad plan.

Oh, so the bidumb economy is good as long as you work 16 hours a day. It’s not that he’s sucked you just need to work more to make up for his failures.

I don’t think this is going to be a big seller for the election. The economy is great you just need two jobs to see it is a bad plan.
You sound like a lazy bum. You're probably on welfare.

We’ve discussed this ad nauseum. All the metrics that show people behind inflation uses the middle of the pandemic as a baseline. It’s junk data. If you look pre-pandemic 2019 to now people have kept up wages to inflation. Try some honesty so we can discuss and debate vs just dealing with barbs lacking context.
your metrics leave out food and energy and public utilities....

Deal, as long as you can stop bitching about not being able to afford 3% inflation.
3% inflation is not even close to the real number... you know that but you are dishonest... and unlike you my concern is for the nation and the hard working people in it... not whether I win or lose on a message board... hence my advice to you to grow up....

So if we take into account the wage gains we made under Trump versus what we lost to inflation under Bidumb… vote Bidumb? That’s your defense.

LMFAO! You fucking retard.

not the governments job to provide for our needs,,,

their job is specifically laid out in the constitution and providing needs isnt there,,
These are our needs, which the government is ignoring.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Why do you want or expect to govt to feed you at all?
I expect the government to do their constitutional duties.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

according to the constitution its for paying bills and debts,,

not pet projects for political parties to get more votes,,

I need a new truck and a excavator,,
should the government pay for that??
The needs of the people-at-large probably don't include a new truck and an excavator.

These are our needs, which the government is ignoring.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
explain general welfare? if you think that's funding, welfare didn't exist when the constitution was written. So that's not it.

Forum List

Back