At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

Really ? The Governor's all came on TV and said covid will be gone in the spring. You’re a bullshit artist just like Trump.
How about refusing or delaying Gov aid to Dem states. How about REFUSING to close international airports from infected areas and instead calling for bans from nations that had little travel to the US. How about sewing doubt in the govt. by contradicting science and advising looking into scam cures….while people die. We had the worse recovery of any industrialized nation. Thanks to the Orange idiot…..and you bozos.
/——/ What a load of Orange Man Bad horseshyt. You’re pathetic.

I’m right, and you’re afraid. Trump was and is a buffoon. That you can’t tell, makes you worse. At least he knows you can believe a lie.
/——/ Your lies and disinformation has already been debunked. The governors shut down their state economies, not Trump. And you know it.

Clueless idiot Trump did shit except his usual bragging about how smart he was.

I don't understand your word salad.

Trump is not a clueless idiot. He's smart enough to get a huge following of RINO's. He's smart enough to get his RINO following to support huge spending, massive deficits, increased debt ceiling. They've been trained to overlook his anti 2A stance. They ignore the fact that he didn't secure the borders or even try to take out the Mexican drug cartels. And he didn't take out BLM or antifa when they were trying to start a civil war here in the USA.

/——/ Your lies and disinformation has already been debunked. The governors shut down their state economies, not Trump. And you know it.
And the ones that did faired worse. Red states that didn’t adhere to the recommendations, had economies that folded like a tent. Mean time, infection rates on the two coasts were out of control due to the stupid acts of infected passengers coming in by droves from Trumps in incompetence. Where was Trump ? Threatening to hold back federal aid to blue states that voted agasint him. Putin was on the line advising hi, how to fk things up. He didn’t stop till the country sank into a recession. Thank you Donald for another gop recession. They follow you clowns around like puppy dogs.

I don't understand your word salad.

Trump is not a clueless idiot. He's smart enough to get a huge following of RINO's. He's smart enough to get his RINO following to support huge spending, massive deficits, increased debt ceiling. They've been trained to overlook his anti 2A stance. They ignore the fact that he didn't secure the borders or even try to take out the Mexican drug cartels. And he didn't take out BLM or antifa when they were trying to start a civil war here in the USA.
Seriously ? You think Trump has a clue ? Trump isn’t smart. He did what ever the gop promoted regardless.
His budget and what little legislation they did pass, were all gop long term goals, fk up the economy, start a recession and hand the leftovers over to the rich donor class. Corruption and greed didn’t start with Trump, it just continued..

Geesus, even the take over of the court was orchestrated by Mitch. Trump is just stupidly taking credit for it and going to lose bigly because of it. Trump is a wannabe Putin buffoon. He just wanted to be the richest man in earth

And the ones that did faired worse. Red states that didn’t adhere to the recommendations, had economies that folded like a tent. Mean time, infection rates on the two coasts were out of control due to the stupid acts of infected passengers coming in by droves from Trumps in incompetence. Where was Trump ? Threatening to hold back federal aid to blue states that voted agasint him. Putin was on the line advising hi, how to fk things up. He didn’t stop till the country sank into a recession. Thank you Donald for another gop recession. They follow you clowns around like puppy dogs.
/----/ You're a funny guy.
1706199979900.png

Seriously ? You think Trump has a clue ? Trump isn’t smart. He did what ever the gop promoted regardless.
His budget and what little legislation they did pass, were all gop long term goals, fk up the economy, start a recession and hand the leftovers over to the rich donor class. Corruption and greed didn’t start with Trump, it just continued..

Geesus, even the take over of the court was orchestrated by Mitch. Trump is just stupidly taking credit for it and going to lose bigly because of it. Trump is a wannabe Putin buffoon. He just wanted to be the richest man in earth

I get what you're saying. And we're agreeing on some things. But you're still coming at me at like a 10. I need you at like a 3.

Calm TF down, dude. Trump sucks. But so does the left. Remember, that witch Pelosi was in charge the last two years of Trump. And Trump caved to her every whim. He gave her every $$$ she wanted.

Based on Fauci's recommendation. And EO's that Trump issued. Like forcing landlords to go without rent. Not allowing people to see their loved ones in the hospitals and nursing homes.
Dagosa isn't going to give Trump credit for those things, even though had it been a democrat president, he would've.

Calm TF down, dude. Trump sucks. But so does the left.
That’s why I come at you like 10. There is no equivalency here.
Here are some facts. Trump is a serial sexual abuser, impeached twice. Trump has 90 plus counts in four felony indictments. We’re still waiting for any evidence of anything from the right .
This isn’t new to Trump. Over 200 felony indictments from the modern day Republican admins, 2 from from dems.

The right consistently lies about the science in medicine and climate that every single related science institute in the world AND THE LEFT agrees with. There is no equivalency…none . One side has its bad apples, the other consistently is a bin of rotten apples. So let’s get real.

Based on Fauci's recommendation. And EO's that Trump issued. Like forcing landlords to go without rent. Not allowing people to see their loved ones in the hospitals and nursing homes.
Dagosa isn't going to give Trump credit for those things, even though had it been a democrat president, he would've.
It’s simple and you have blinders on. The left followed the science as it evolved, the right follows the wishes of their donors. You sit there and criticize EVERY hospital, medical and climate change science like Trump and the gop did, then you like them, are science illiterate.

Sure, suspending rent was tough, but putting MILLIONS of people out on the streets totally unthinkable.

That’s why I come at you like 10. There is no equivalency here.
Here are some facts. Trump is a serial sexual abuser, impeached twice. Trump has 90 plus counts in four felony indictments. We’re still waiting for any evidence of anything from the right .
This isn’t new to Trump. Over 200 felony indictments from the modern day Republican admins, 2 from from dems.

The right consistently lies about the science in medicine and climate that every single related science institute in the world AND THE LEFT agrees with. There is no equivalency…none . One side has its bad apples, the other consistently is a bin of rotten apples. So let’s get real.

Blah blah blah blah.. I could care less about your leftist BS. 90% of the BS the left throws at Trump, is just BS. My focus is on his RINOism.

Trump sucks. We both agree on that. But when you come at with BS about climate, the BS indictments and his sexual encounters, it's just leftist white noise.

It’s simple and you have blinders on. The left followed the science as it evolved, the right follows the wishes of their donors. You sit there and criticize medical and climate change science like Trump and the gop did, then you like them, are science illiterate.

Your science says that men can have babies. That's retarded.

Your science says that men can have babies. That's retarded.
There you go. Can’t refute anything I’ve said,so you just go off topic and make up shit. You’re totally science illiterate. You’ve never read a fking biology book have you ? You’re just quoting the buffoon line of the right, straight from illiterate Tucker’s et al mouth.

Blah blah blah blah.. I could care less about your leftist BS. 90% of the BS the left throws at Trump, is just BS. My focus is on his RINOism.

Trump sucks. We both agree on that. But when you come at with BS about climate, the BS indictments and his sexual encounters, it's just leftist white noise.
Ha ha.
Youre a humper pretending not to be. A science illiterate aren ‘t you, pretending there’s two types of science. There is only one bubba, it’s practice in every hospital and science institute in the world, not Fux news.

You simply don't understand what true conservatism is. I'm not a democrat. I don't lean left. You Trumpbots have this retarded idea that if someone isn't 100% behind Trump and call out RINO's then they're leftist.

Y'all think that because you're brainwashed dumbass RINO's who support and defend someone who's spent more money than every GOP president before him. Who increased the debt ceiling twice. And suspended it for 2 years. Which helped to create the 8% inflation increase we had in 2021.

Those are facts. They're not left leaning. They're not propaganda. They're simply the facts. Whether you like'm or not.
Stop using democrat propaganda other than that you got nothing

Stop using democrat propaganda other than that you got nothing
Democrat propaganda ? Oh you mean science, a discipline that’s used throughout the civilized and educated world that illiterate Humpers know nothing about. So, they call it propaganda cause it’s way to “complicated.“

Forum List

Back