11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus Said They Will Vote For Biden. In Other Words, Trump CANNOT Win The 2024 Election.

While it is good to know this group will not vote for Trump, it is still troubling that anyone would, or would vote for Biden.

While it is good to know this group will not vote for Trump, it is still troubling that anyone would, or would vote for Biden.
If all you’re concerned about is appearance I understand the confusion. The choice between the two is night and day.

Biden will have to deal with the Palestinian
Issue in November. I don't see it as a great threat to him just yet. Though it could cost him Michigan this time.
The Palestinian issue is on going and will always be a thorn in the side if every president. What would Trump do ? NOTHING. The very existence of Israel is under attack. Only they know how to respond. They said it years ago. EVERYONE of its citizens is a soldier.

You bozos have a plethora of deniable monsters in your closet. It literally makes the right insane. You need a list ?
Yeah, about that...

2023%2003%2017%20China%20Biden%20Rob%20Walker.jpg

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes.jpg

20230416_100615-X3.jpg

joe-biden-jim-biden-getty-bnn-640x480.jpg

2023%2008%2008%20NY%20Post%20FOR%20SALE-X2.jpg

The Palestinian issue is on going and will always be a thorn in the side if every president. What would Trump do ? NOTHING. The very existence of Israel is under attack. Only they know how to respond. They said it years ago. EVERYONE of its citizens is a soldier.
How many wars started during the Trump administration?

How many do we have today? Four? Five?

Well yeah nationally...Iowa is Iowa....I don't necessarily buy into it as a precursor. I still remain unconvinced that Biden has lost any of his base from last time. Base voters don't migrate even if they're pissed. Also it's been 40 years since someone won both Iowa and New Hampshire if I remember correctly.

Also it's been 40 years since someone won both Iowa and New Hampshire if I remember correctly.

Not much of a feat when the winning candidate is a former president with a Qult-like following and very little opposition running.

Forum List

Back