Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
Biden will win. Trump has too much baggage and is too repulsive to people.

I'm voting for RFK Jr.
How's Biden gonna win if you vote for RFK Jr.? :auiqs.jpg:

Sum Ting Wong. RFK Jr. is better than Biden for sure.

I like him, I do. As long as he ain't all rapey like the rest of them Kennedys.

And at this point in time, I don't get that vibe from him.

Prepare for big things in November.

The polls ALWAYS....ALWAYS....I repeat ALWAYS underestimate Trump.

And look what they're saying right now.

Things they never said before.

Ready for a shock to the system.

In the best way possible.
Maybe but do not underestimate the dems and never trump Gop backed by Dominion software, so called early vote bs, suit cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of no where to put the demrats ahead in key states.

Maybe but do not underestimate the dems and never trump Gop backed by Dominion software, so called early vote bs, suit cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of no where to put the demrats ahead in key states.

Are you voting?

If so, doom on.

If not?

STFU.

Michelle Obama will get Obiden 3.0.

The corpse will die or be poisoned soon. Even the wife could put it in the CPAP machine and then trash the filters. Who would question it?

A repeat of 2020 in AZ GA PA MI WI with even more bogus votes. The other States are so far gone corrupted they are locked in. IMVHO of course.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader (aka SPREEM)
Seek help soon.

Biden is hurting in key swing states with the muslim, hispanic, blacks and young voters under 30. All the democrats are focused on is abortion .. that's their go-to for the democrat strategy leading into the 2024 election.

Biden doesn't talk about bidenomics anymore, record illegal surges / invasion across our southern border that directly impacts communities, record high-inflation rates in 40+ years that directly hurts pocket books of the average American (i.e. groceries), high-interest rates that discourage purchasing a home (especially for first time owners) and are crushing Americans using credit cards for common purchases like groceries and paying bills.
Biden's latest gaffe said that the open borders will be used to swamp the GOP with migrant voters.

Last edited:
Biden will be the nominee. I hope he wins. I think there will be a lot of Trump supporters who regret voting for the blob in 2020 given his sad four year temper tantrum
I think you mean regret voting for Biden? The country has a 75% wrong-track number.

Trump is on course to implode. His rants, tweets and speeches are becoming more and more unhinged and divorced from reality. The closer we get to November the more bizarre Trump will become. Trump may very well be the first major party presidential candidate in a 100 years to come in third place behind a third party candidate. You heard it here first.

Many tens of millions new names added to State Voter rolls since 2022. We know DNC operatives out in the field will allow anyone to register (under multiple names if they agree to it). They pay for registrations.

It is a moving target, changing daily. It take work to clean it up, if allowed to dispute it, remove names 3-6mo out? As we know, if they can get any ballot in the pile its accepted as gold. Envelope destroyed, SIG scan missing, SIG ignored? Ballots are untraceable back to a name. What could go wrong? <snickering>

sincerely,
Supreme Leader (aka Spreem)

Last edited:
Trump is on course to implode. His rants, tweets and speeches are becoming more and more unhinged and divorced from reality. The closer we get to November the more bizarre Trump will become. Trump may very well be the first major party presidential candidate in a 100 years to come in third place behind RFK, Jr. You heard it hear first.
Trump is going to win. The question is will they let him this time?

Forum List

Back