11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus Said They Will Vote For Biden. In Other Words, Trump CANNOT Win The 2024 Election.

Thanos

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2024
11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus said they will vote for Biden.

If this remains the case nationwide, then that basically means Trump has NO chance to win in November.

That will give Biden at least an extra 2% - 3% of the vote nationwide, which will be just too much for Trump to overcome.

Biden will defeat Trump in November by a larger margin than he did in 2020.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yep. Republicans will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in an election where Biden is unelectable.

Never-Trump Republicans and women voters will doom Trump, in an election that Nikki Haley wins in a landslide over Biden.
I doubt Haley would win in a "landslide" over Biden, but it's possible that she would have a better chance than Trump.

Haley does not excite Trump voters. A lot of Trump voters would probably stay home if Haley was the nominee.

• Banned
Nope, at least half of her Iowa support, the people they call republicans, are in fact fascist democrats, who merely voted in the Iowa caucus in attempt at derailing the lawful president!!! Didn't work out very well did it??? :laughing0301:
Keep telling yourself that. Just remember what I told you on election day in November.

Trump is going to lose by a much larger margin than he did in 2020.

Keep telling yourself that. Just remember what I told you on election day in November.

No way. People know what the get with Biden. He ran as a moderate in 2020 after a scamdemic. Now everyone knows how far left he is and how bad he's really doing. Trump is going to to tromp him.

If this remains the case nationwide, then that basically means Trump has NO chance to win in November.

That will give Biden at least an extra 2% - 3% of the vote nationwide, which will be just too much for Trump to overcome.

Good reason not to vote for Haley. BTW, who are you trying to convince? Sounds like you're worried. LOL

/—-/ Whatever fantasy floats your boat.

Good luck with that, you fascists are all going to fema camps, everyone of you, and then we will decide whom among you can be safely deprogrammed and who ain't worth the effort! I think we all know where you will fall on that spectrum.... :fu:

What % of the Dems in Iowa and elsewhere will vote for Trump?

Biden has the worst approval ratings in history, an Open Border, inflation, multiple global wars and you think he is a slam dunk for re-election?

All he had to do was maintain the Stay In Mexico and NOT spend trillions on the I.R.A and he was assured re-election. Now it is very fragile. The betting sites have Trump as the favourite, I will believe them before I believe polls and U.S media.

Imagine the debate between Trump and Dementia Riddled *Joe.
Sleep well leftists.

What % of the Dems in Iowa and elsewhere will vote for Trump?

Biden has the worst approval ratings in history, an Open Border, inflation, multiple global wars and you think he is a slam dunk for re-election?

All he had to do was maintain the Stay In Mexico and NOT spend trillions on the I.R.A and he was assured re-election. Now it is very fragile. The betting sites have Trump as the favourite, I will believe them before I believe polls and U.S media.
If more than 1% of Democrats vote for Trump it will be shocking.

Democratic voters care about democracy a lot more than the nonsense issues that you are bringing up. Every Democrat understands that Trump is a threat to democracy. And that's why Biden will have virtually unanimous support among Democrats in November.

MLCA

Okay .. you're acting as though Biden, who has the worst approval rating currently with many kitchen table conversation frustrating Americans, will be getting 100% of the democrat vote. What percentage of democrats will be voting for Trump or a different candidate (or not at all)? Otherwise .. your stats are worthless.

Forum List

Back