At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

You voted for Biden and you call Donald Trump a buffoon? Do you have any grasp on reality at all?
reality ? Your reality is Fix News. No, being a convicted and admitted fraud and sex abuser, being impeached twice and on trial for criminal felonies….go ahead, tell us how much more ignorant you are to support a criminal fraud and traitor.

Go ahead, talk about Hunter.

reality ? Your reality is Fix News. No, being a convicted and admitted fraud and sex abuser, being impeached twice and on trial for criminal felonies….go ahead, tell us how much more ignorant you are to support a criminal fraud and traitor.

Go ahead, talk about Hunter.
Buffoons don't kick the Bush and Clinton dynasties to the curb and win the US Presidency on a FIRST VENTURE into politics. Biden is not only a buffoon, he is corrupt and brain damaged.

Buffoons don't kick the Bush and Clinton dynasties to the curb and win the US Presidency on a FIRST VENTURE into politics. Biden is not only a buffoon, he is corrupt and brain damaged.
Trump is an admitted criminal, fraud sexual offender, and is on trial and twice impeached, but Biden, he was a meanie. Geesus, you’re so effin lame.

It’s simple and you have blinders on. The left followed the science as it evolved, the right follows the wishes of their donors. You sit there and criticize EVERY hospital, medical and climate change science like Trump and the gop did, then you like them, are science illiterate.

Sure, suspending rent was tough, but putting MILLIONS of people out on the streets totally unthinkable.
/-----/ Suspending rent was tough on the landlords, who still had property taxes, utilities, and insurance to pay.

There, I fixed it for you. No need to thank me; I'm here to help.

Last edited:
/-----/ Suspending rent was tough on the landlords, who still had property taxes, utilities, and insurance to pay.

There, I fixed it for you. No need to tank me; I'm here to help.
Of course it’s tough on landlords and everyone. But having a family out on the streets when out of work is tougher.
That’s one reason we had inflation….a repayment back to businesses for their sacrifices.

Of course it’s tough on landlords and everyone. But having a family out on the streets when out of work is tougher.
That’s one reason we had inflation….a repayment back to businesses for their sacrifices.
/---/ Assuming you have a house, let someone move into your finished basement rent-free. Let's see how generous you are.
BTW, "That’s one reason we had inflation….a repayment back to businesses for their sacrifices." doesn't make sense. What do you mean?

Assuming you have a house, let someone move into your finished basement rent-free.
You just made up shit…..the govt did not ask you to allow people to move into your home or house. Why do you have to lie and make up shit ?

You did it yourself. You’ve been tanked.
/----/ Tank you very much. I fixed it. LOL
Tank Goodness you noticed.
Ukraine to Russia: thanks, but no tanks.
1706271454394.png

/---/ Assuming you have a house, let someone move into your finished basement rent-free. Let's see how generous you are.
BTW, "That’s one reason we had inflation….a repayment back to businesses for their sacrifices." doesn't make sense. What do you mean?
You wouldn't have to make up letting people in your basement if you knew what you were talking about. If you’re a real landlord with apartments and ongoing * renters, you or they applied to “the emergency rental assistance program” …do it before your rent is due…land landlords have options. Renters gave fewer…

Last edited:
You wouldn't have to make up letting people in your basement if you knew what you were talking about. If you’re a real landlord with apoarments and ongoing * renters, you or they applied to “the emergency rental assistance program” …do it before your rent is due…
/----/ Come on Dagosa, step up to the plate. Show us how compassionate and generous you are with your own money. Open your home to illegals.

/----/ Come on Dagosa, step up to the plate. Show us how compassionate and generous you are with your own money. Open your home to illegals.
I see you know you’re covering up shit, by making up more shit. You’re all over the place trying to CYA.. Just googling anything now ?

I see you know you’re covering up shit, by making up more shit. You’re all over the place trying to CYA.. Just googling anything now ?
/---/ Are you saying I made up the story about homeowners being asked to take in illegals? You think I created that news story?

/---/ Are you saying I made up the story about homeowners being asked to take in illegals? You think I created that news story?
I’m saying you’re making up irelavant shit. You’re in a dream world of ignorance. Do you do the ” side step” too ?
Someone needs to monitor your comp time.

I’m saying you’re making up irelavant shit. You’re in a dream world of ignorance. Do you do the ” side step” too ?
Someone needs to monitor your comp time.
/-----/ "I’m saying you’re making up irelavant shit"
What irrelevant sh*t did I make up?

A request By a councilman in east Hoboken. Your hilarious. That’s suppose to be a demand by the Biden admin..what idiocy. I think your upset because yoo momma‘s pissed because you’re not paying rent to live in her basement,

A request By a councilman in east Hoboken. Your hilarious. That’s suppose to be a demand by the Biden admin..what idiocy. I think your upset because yoo momma‘s pissed because you’re not paying rent to live in her basement,
/——/ Nope. A DEMOCRAT floated the idea. You clowns own it just like any comment by a Republican reflects on the entire party. So when is Dementia Joe going to condemn the councilman?

Forum List

Back