POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Doctors take a hypocratic oath….I simply asked what else you’d like to deny people that don’t share your views.

So now heathcare is a right? You guys seem to have done a 180 on the topic. Can I quote you on this when the topic of the uninsured inevitably comes up?

Doctors make triage decisions all time. With limited resources in emergency situations, why should someone who refused to take responsibility for themselves be put ahead of someone who did?

And COVID doesn't care about your views. WHY you refused to vaccinate is irrelevant to COVID. Its an overwhelmingly preventable disease. Your 'belief' doesn't make you immune to the consequences of being unvaccinated.

And you should take responsibility for the consequences of your own choices. Not someone else.

So now heathcare is a right? You guys seem to have done a 180 on the topic. Can I quote you on this when the topic of the uninsured inevitably comes up?

Doctors make triage decisions all time. With limited resources in emergency situations, why should someone who refused to take responsibility for themselves be put ahead of someone who did?

And COVID doesn't care about your views. WHY you refused to vaccinate is irrelevant to COVID. Its an overwhelmingly preventable disease. Your 'belief' doesn't make you immune to the consequences of being unvaccinated.

And you should take responsibility for the consequences of your own choices. Not someone else.
:clap:

Sadly it’s not an act Sue….These people are all for separating those they believe voted for, and or support Trump, and killing them.

I've never said a thing about killing someone because of who they supported.. We weren't the ones walking the halls of Congress chanting 'Kill Mike Pence'. We weren't the one's threatening to bomb Washington unless democrats resigned en masse. That would be your ilk.

We're arguing that the unvaccinated who get COVID should go to the back of the line for medical care behind those who have ordinary medical emergencies.

Whatever happened to 'personal responsibility'? Why should other people give up their hospital bed to you when you refused to vaccinate and caught COVID?

And it's just a little flu, anyway. A Chinese hoax.

Why do they care about this?

And it's just a little flu, anyway. A Chinese hoax.

Why do they care about this?
Oh, trust me. The irony of the 'dueling banjos' of mutually exclusive conspiracy batshit isn't lost.

Conservatives: They want to kill us with COVID!

Also conservatives: COVID is a hoax, little more than a flu.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Oh, trust me. The irony of the 'dueling banjos' of mutually exclusive conspiracy batshit isn't lost.

Somehow we have to overcome this thing with them doing this, too.

People of little imagination only fear their death

People of good imagination and of education look back at history and realize that what humans can do to each other can, in many circumstances, be worse than death

This is already happening. Look around. Using a non-sterilizing vaccine with an expiration date of less than a year, which is not even FDA approved, to decide who gets to live and die?

Mac is lost. But maybe you're not.

People who were vaccinated and feel invulnerable should understand that they can still come down with the disease and pass it on to others. Tell me what benefit vaccinations are again?

You don't get covid-19 if you are vaccinated. Exceptions confirm this rule.

And it's by the way in the new modern time totally idiotic that people have an opinion - and find afterwards fantasy facts to support this opinions - and use also a fantasy logic to argue. This has nothing to do with "left" or "right".

What do you suggest instead vaccinations? And don't tell me now not nonsense like the misunderstandings about what "herd immunity" really means - and don't tell me to do nothing is better. I am tired about this two totally stupid "arguments". The more virusses exist the more mutations and variations will appear. So not fighting the virus is not only a waste of time - it's also dangerous. It's hard to understand why people are fighting for a deadly and hurting virus against all human beings.

Last edited:
This is going to be like most issues that America faces: we're gonna have to solve it in spite of conservatives.

There can be no reconciliation with that.

There can only be secessions, I hope you know that. The country is irrevocably fractured; it's all over but the shouting. You know that, right?

People of little imagination only fear their death

People of good imagination and of education look back at history and realize that what humans can do to each other can, in many circumstances, be worse than death

This is already happening. Look around. Using a non-sterilizing vaccine with an expiration date of less than a year, which is not even FDA approved, to decide who gets to live and die?

Mac is lost. But maybe you're not.
And if you 'imagine' you are immune to COVID and the immune to the consequences of refusing the vaccine......does that mean you are?

The 99.5% of the dead from COVID in Texas being among the unvaccinated would say no.

Feelings are a poor substitue for common sense precautions and personal responsibility.

And if you 'imagine' you are immune to COVID and the immune to the consequences of refusing the vaccine......does that mean you are?

The 99.5% of the dead from COVID in Texas being among the unvaccinated would say no.

Feelings are a poor substitue for common sense precautions and personal responsibility.

No. I am taking a calculated risk. Life is a calculated risk. I have health issues you have no idea about that I am not beholden to explain to you, nor to anyone who gives me health care, which complicates the entire matter. And to which I applied the entire common sense/personal responsibility qualifier.

So really what bothers liberals about the vaccines is that people are not In Compliance. Like in Communist China, you had to Comply so you want others to Comply too. You want little brownie points and you want them taken away, like the good little authoritarians you are.

As I said, there's no reconciling free living with this. Go make your communist state, we will keep America. I'm not kidding.

Its predictably bad. What did the unvaccinated think was going to happen? They refuse to protect themselves or take common sense precautions....and then what?

Yet another point that proves what sane people already know, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease—that you think that volunteering to be used as a test subject for risky medical experimentation constitutes “protect[ing] themselves”; and that declining to allow one's self to be so exploited is valid grounds for any kind of discrimination against anyone making that choice.

You truly are delusional and deceived.

There can be no reconciliation with that.

From Climate Change to systematic racism to LGBT rights to healthcare to COVID to the viability of democracy itself.......we have to carry conservatives. We have to continue on trying to solve these issues in spire of you.

Even economically, conservatives are a burden. The GDP of those counties that voted for Biden is more than 70% of the US total. Your ilk contribute barely more than a quarter of our nation's economic strength.

This nation will survive and solve these problems like we have many in our past.....and we'll bring conservatives along kicking and screaming. Just like we did on gay and interracial marriage, workers rights, Medicare and Social Security.

There can only be secessions, I hope you know that. The country is irrevocably fractured; it's all over but the shouting. You know that, right?

Nope. Secessions are just the acknowledgment of conservatives that they champion a dying list of empty talking points that lacks viability and the ability to persuade. A vibrant, growing, viable political message is eager to compete in the market place of ideas to persaude those to join you....and seeks the greatest number of people to participate in the process of making such decisions.

Talk of secession is philosophical surrender, and the acknowledgment that your beliefs are so delicate, so unpersuasive, and so easily overcome that your only option is to remove those who would disagree agree with you and to try and limit voting to those who do.

Secession is the scent of a dying party.

This is going to be like most issues that America faces: we're gonna have to solve it in spite of conservatives.

I can tell you also many nonsense which comes from so called "progressives". Here in Germany only extremists from the AfD fight vaccinations. The AfD is a Nazi-follower party (=some real Nazis and many useful idiots), which has a lot of support in the English speaking world where also many of their ideas seem to come from. All politicians from all other political parties - specially also all conservatives and traditionalists - support vaccinations. Also all Christians (Catholics and Protestants) support vaccinations.

Yet another point that proves what sane people already know, that modern LIbEralism is a mental disease—that you think that volunteering to be used as a test subject for risky medical experimentation constitutes “protect[ing] themselves”; and that declining to allow one's self to be so exploited is valid grounds for any kind of discrimination against anyone making that choice.

You truly are delusional and deceived.

So you refuse to vaccinate......and then what? Are you so deluded as to believe that your refusal somehow makes you immune to COVID?

I can think of nearly 9000 reasons why you may want to reconsider such a view:

Texas has seen nearly 9,000 COVID-19 deaths since February. All but 43 were unvaccinated people.​

Forum List

Back