POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Time. scpae adn nuebrof evenst aer inavleid on what reasons in biological systems?

In the whole universe each event effects the next. What not effects not exists.

?

?

I can speed everything up with parallel structures. But this I did not speak about. The more events in a relativelly short time the better and sooner we are able to see what's really going on.

No, the number of short term events tell us NOTHING about the long term results.
Some reaction side effects of the vaccine are rapid, like anaphylactic shock, etc.
But some reaction side effects could take a decade or more.
For example, the T-cell immunity memory may degrade slightly, so that instead of the immune system trigging on the covid spike protein, it may eventually begin to trigger on our own exosome spike proteins.
That could result in a deadly autoimmune reaction.

You can have an infinite number of short term events and they will tell you nothing about what the long term results may be.
With biological systems, each event event is dependent upon the event before it.
When you conduct a million tests in parallel, that does not tell you what will happen from running 2 test sequentially.
Running the first test alters the immune system, so the results of the 2nd test can be totally unpredictable.

Biological system constantly change their effect.
The first event of an reaction to a pathogen will be different from the 2nd, 3rd, etc.
When a pathogen reproduces, it does not stay constant.
It does not mutate in even a thousand years, but if 2 or more viruses inject their RNA into the same cell, then they will combine and produce a new result.
And the immune response to a changing virus will then also be unpredictable.
w

Or with other words: People who are vaccinated are 6 times (or more) safe than people who are not vaccinated.

The only people who are unsafe from covid in the first place, are those over 70.
So while the mRNA injections make them safer, it is not clear it makes anyone else safer?

We have no idea what the mRNA injection risks are yet, and likely will not know for years.
We do know the mRNA injections are at least 10 times riskier than traditional vaccines.

Except there is not a vaccine, since the mRNA injections are just a treatment that produces antibodies temporarily, and does not confer any sort of immunity.
The mRNA injections are on a par with Quinine, Remdesivir, Ivermectin, Fluvoxanine, and monoclonal antibodies.

What mean for you "your" (=indoctrinated and indotrinating) opinion is for you more important than the facts wich doctors and clinics report. They have partially titanic health problems with people who are not vaccinated and much less of such problems with vaccinated people.

Jesus no longer exists.

:lol: ... for you? Don't worry. He is not recentful. Specially not at All Hallows and All Souls days. ...

... On the other side it makes not any sene to produce real nightmares. For example in context of infections. Vaccinations help a lot !!!

What mean for you "your" (=indoctrinated and indotrinating) opinion is for you more important than the facts wich doctors and clinics report. They have partially titanic health problems with people who are not vaccinated and much less of such problems with vaccinated people.

No, the problem is entirely political, because like all epidemics, this could have been over in 2 months if we had not be deliberately preventing herd immunity.
The fake vaccines are not and never were a reasonable solution.
The fake vaccines are just about profits.
The real ways to end any epidemic was either full quarantine or deliberate variolation of volunteers most likely to recover.

I've changed my opinion over the last week on vaccinations. There are clearly a lot of people who, for their own reasons, are going to refuse to get vaccinated. There's not a damn thing I can do about that, so I'm just trying to deal with reality here. So to make this as clear as I can:

1. I support your right to not get vaccinated.
2. I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.

There. Nice and clear. I figure the only way to get past this mess is to either get vaccinated or get sick and develop an immunity that way, if you don't die. I'll look at it like a controlled burn, where you just get rid of the wasted underbrush. Fine. We can all move on now. And, I won't even ask you to not spread this virus, especially to kids, since we're now seeing an increase in hospitalizations there. I know that asking you to at least be careful for them is an "attack" on your "freedom" and "liberty", and we all know how you feel about THAT.

There. You are free to exercise your freedom and your liberty, and the rest of us will get off your backs. In exchange, I will propose this fully free market compromise:

1. Any business is free to install and enforce mask mandates to protect their employees and patrons. If you don't like that, you are free to exercise your free market rights and shop at their competition.
2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms so that regular patients with other problems can be served as they should be, and (b) charge whatever extra COVID fees they feel are appropriate, whether it is upon admission, on a daily basis, or both. In cash. Up front. A fully free market solution.

Can we agree? Vaxxers? Anti-Vaxxers?

LOL you say you support people’s right to not get vaccinated, then suggest putting unvaccinated on “lower priority”.

How about putting illegals on lower priority?

The only “compromise” is to remove Joe and the Ho from the office they stole and reverse their unconditional mandates.

What's nonsense. Source?

No, the number of short term events tell us NOTHING about the long term results.

What's wrong.

Some reaction side effects of the vaccine are rapid, like anaphylactic shock, etc.

A probems which is normally under control and what happens only in very few cases per millions of people.

But some reaction side effects could take a decade or more.

Whch side effects could happen decades later? Any concrete idea about?

For example, the T-cell immunity memory may degrade slightly, so that instead of the immune system trigging on the covid spike protein, it may eventually begin to trigger on our own exosome spike proteins.
That could result in a deadly autoimmune reaction.

Makes not a big sense to think so. Our immune system is always active and fights against many problems. That's normally no problem.

You can have an infinite number of short term events and they will tell you nothing about what the long term results may be.

Who is "they"?

With biological systems, each event event is dependent upon the event before it.

... what means in theroy we had absoluttel not any chance to live because of the billions of very complex processes in a body which depend on each other.

When you conduct a million tests in parallel, that does not tell you what will happen from running 2 test sequentially.

What's wrong.

Running the first test alters the immune system, so the results of the 2nd test can be totally unpredictable.

If something goes wrong we will see it.

Biological system constantly change their effect.

Eh? If we sleep for example so what? Sometimes awakes someone not anymore. You are not able to avoid this by not sleeping.

The first event of an reaction to a pathogen will be different from the 2nd, 3rd, etc.

A body learns. That's why vaccination work and alcoholics need more and more alcohol.

When a pathogen reproduces, it does not stay constant.

One moment please: do you say here now the vaccination is a pathogen and the virus is a good thing?

It does not mutate in even a thousand years,

Whats does not mutate? A virus?

but if 2 or more viruses inject their RNA into the same cell,

A virus injects the own DNA into a cell.

then they will combine and produce a new result.

And use the cell to make copies of the virus.

And the immune response to a changing virus will then also be unpredictable.
w

If a virus is totally unknown then a bdy is able to need to much time to react. After a vaccination the immune response is normally better and faster.

Last edited:

I asked for a concrete source of a real scientific research and not for nonsense supporting nonsense. A virus knows nothing about politics : So one reliable source please and very concrete data.

Forum List

Back